Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont think "degenerates and the homeless" should have the right to vote?
    Way over your head lawyer... Consult with your paralegal bro.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that legal weed did the trick to flip that state. It brought in the degenerates and the homeless who vote(if they actually vote and aren't voted for by some election fraudster) one way and one way only.
    Legal weed or not, it's a great place to live with low taxes, gorgeous natural beauty, great healthcare and hospital system, 2nd-best longevity in the USA (85.4 years avg) after Alaska (IIRC), lovely weather, a great job market and an overall high quality of life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kamala would have to prevail in an open primary and she was wildly unpopular last time
    Even as the in bent president? Did Gerald Ford have to?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kamala would have to prevail in an open primary and she was wildly unpopular last time
    Youre assuming the dems dont bend the knee and let her run unopposed ala hillary. The only way they do that is if they learn from their mistakes and if its one thing the dems dont do its learn from their mistakes. And really who runs against her in 7 years all the up and coming dems are and the decent ones will probably be dead

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legal weed or not, it's a great place to live with low taxes, gorgeous natural beauty, great healthcare and hospital system, 2nd-best longevity in the USA (85.4 years avg) after Alaska (IIRC), lovely weather, a great job market and an overall high quality of life.
    Oh I'm sure of that yet the legal weed brought in the s and they've got a foot hold now in that state now. Like all the sucker regressives coming into TX trying to flip it blue the same was done in CO but with another tactic. Covid displaced plenty and now they're bringing their pol ideology into red states just like legal weed brought in the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I'm sure of that yet the legal weed brought in the s and they've got a foot hold now in that state now. Like all the sucker regressives coming into TX trying to flip it blue the same was done in CO but with another tactic. Covid displaced plenty and now they're bringing their pol ideology into red states just like legal weed brought in the same.
    In late April (around 6 weeks ago) I stopped and went into a Sam's club in Thornton, CO (just north of Denver) without a mask to use the bathroom. One of the ladies that worked there told me to put a mask on and I told her to "go yourself you " and literally I walked off and nothing happened to me. I did something similar in San Antonio last April (2020) and literally got ran out of the HEB as they threatened to call the cops. es.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way over your head lawyer... Consult with your paralegal bro.
    ive never seen somebody get so emotional as a response to basic questions

chill dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Youre assuming the dems dont bend the knee and let her run unopposed ala hillary. The only way they do that is if they learn from their mistakes and if its one thing the dems dont do its learn from their mistakes. And really who runs against her in 7 years all the up and coming dems are and the decent ones will probably be dead
    i dont think kamala's standing within the democratic party is anything like what hillary was tbh...

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Even the Democratic spokesman on the Let's Talk Elections YouTube videos says it's possible Colorado becomes purple or even pink in due time. He's quite worried about the Hispanic shift to the right while encouraged about the increase in black turnout and suburban white women to the left. But Colorado has a very tiny black population.
    Let's Talk Elections is an absolute clown.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Kamala doesn't own the DNC the way Hillary did in 2016. At the time the DNC was broke, didn't have the ability to crowdsource funding the way it does now, and was basically relying on the Clinton donor machine to survive insolvency.

Just one example, the DNC is even helping Charles Booker run as a progressive in KY in '22 which is a start contrast from last year when it bent the knee to help Amy bull McGrath win the primary over Booker despite the fact nearly every local Democrat in KY endorsed Booker.
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 06-10-2021 at 04:18 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Also if Kamala was really considered the heir to the presidency after Biden, Biden wouldn't be tasking her with sandwiches like the border crisis that only worsen her image.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These re s don't get enough credit for how incompetent they are.

They didn't have the domain rights to Floridadems.com on autopay so the domain license lapsed when they didn't renew it.

Take a look at the website now.

http://floridadems.com/
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    We've been trying to move New Mexico and Colorado for a while and it just-will-not-happen.
    CO, NM and VA are lost causes for the GOP the same way OH and IA are lost causes for the Dems. GA is going to be a lost cause for the GOP at some point because of the strong demographic shift.

The GOP should be able to hold on in AZ for awhile but the GOP's AZ state party is so ing crazy it might give the state away the same way the VA GOP gave Virginia away 15 years ago.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CO, NM and VA are lost causes for the GOP the same way OH and IA are lost causes for the Dems. GA is going to be a lost cause for the GOP at some point
    Illusory blue anon arguing. The more we improve election integrity, the more you lose, Will.
    We're not wasting time on your BS going forward.
    Let us proceed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Illusory blue anon arguing. The more we improve election integrity, the more you lose, Will.
    We're not wasting time on your BS going forward.
    Let us proceed.
    60 different judges said there weren't any election integrity issues last year.

Trump lost and he cost his own party control of congress.

Sucks to suck.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Also if Kamala was really considered the heir to the presidency after Biden, Biden wouldn't be tasking her with sandwiches like the border crisis that only worsen her image.
    This

I had actually thought that was the case until he threw the border disaster at her. I'm starting to wonder if there is a serious rift between the two of them.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This

I had actually thought that was the case until he threw the border disaster at her. I'm starting to wonder if there is a serious rift between the two of them.
    Idk if there’s a rift but Biden clearly didn’t want to pick her and only did because there was pressure on him to pick a black woman. The problem is she doesn’t really have any policy she’s known for and Biden is infinitely more qualified than she is to be the guy who whips senate Democrats, so there isn’t a clear task he can give her beyond all the he doesn’t want to deal with

Kamala’s bad debate performance against Pence alone should disqualify her as a presidential candidate. She literally cackled after every question before giving an answer and was totally unprepared. I was worried she’d go full on Hillary cringe and say “Pokémon go to the polls!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Idk if there’s a rift but Biden clearly didn’t want to pick her and only did because there was pressure on him to pick a black woman. The problem is she doesn’t really have any policy she’s known for and Biden is infinitely more qualified than she is to be the guy who whips senate Democrats, so there isn’t a clear task he can give her beyond all the he doesn’t want to deal with

Kamala’s bad debate performance against Pence alone should disqualify her as a presidential candidate. She literally cackled after every question before giving an answer and was totally unprepared. I was worried she’d go full on Hillary cringe and say “Pokémon go to the polls!”
    i have to give her credit on one thing though (kind of)

in one of the earlier debates when everybody was trying to talk serious policy she annoyingly kept trying to change the conversation to having other candidates commit to support getting trump banned from twitter ... ahead of her time?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i have to give her credit on one thing though (kind of)

in one of the earlier debates when everybody was trying to talk serious policy she annoyingly kept trying to change the conversation to having other candidates commit to support getting trump banned from twitter ... ahead of her time?
    Her primary campaign was so bad, it was nonstop iden y politics/culture warring.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She laughs at everything - so annoying - like whatever topic is funny.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    60 different judges said there weren't any election integrity issues last year.

Trump lost and he cost his own party control of congress.

Sucks to suck.
    Blue anon BS.

Let us proceed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A geriatric puppet going to crack the whip.

Do you bother even listening to yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A geriatric puppet going to crack the whip.

Do you bother even listening to yourself?
    true, orange man was pretty bad at whipping votes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CO, NM and VA are lost causes for the GOP the same way OH and IA are lost causes for the Dems. GA is going to be a lost cause for the GOP at some point because of the strong demographic shift.

The GOP should be able to hold on in AZ for awhile but the GOP's AZ state party is so ing crazy it might give the state away the same way the VA GOP gave Virginia away 15 years ago.
    Yeah, young people are flocking to GA, VA, CO and NC while old people are flocking to FL and AZ, I don't see AZ going blue again actually for awhile.

Virginia was a lost cause not because of the Republicans running a poor campaign there or doing a poor job but because of all the young people jobs in the DC metro area compared to before. Virginia has become Southern Maryland, essentially. The GOP is much more likely to win back CO or NM than VA. VA has a low Latino population.

Thread Information