Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA wants to disavow his posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The unlawful exoneration of Hillary Clinton by political operatives in the DOJ/FBI.

The unlawful destruction of evidence; and the manipulation of investigative protocols to gain a specific and pre-planned political outcome. (Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe)

The unlawful use of the FISA court for political spy operations by the DOJ/FBI.

The unlawful use of the Dept of Justice National Security Division. For weaponized political benefit. (Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Bruce Ohr)

The unlawful use of the FBI Counterintelligence Division. For weaponized political benefit. (James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker)

The unlawful use of a Special Counsel (Mueller) investigation to hide the conspiracy; (James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Weissman, Jeannie Rhee, Aaron Zebley)

Now, are you going to accept the ELE bet yes or no?
    Pavlov shoulda taken the ELE bet, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's too embarrassed to talk to me after he went all in on Q anyway.

Nominal ELE.

unlawful exoneration

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your prediction for the OIG investigation?
    The unlawful exoneration of Hillary Clinton by political operatives in the DOJ/FBI.

The unlawful destruction of evidence; and the manipulation of investigative protocols to gain a specific and pre-planned political outcome. (Peter Strzok, Andrew McCabe)

The unlawful use of the Dept of Justice National Security Division. For weaponized political benefit. (Sally Yates, Loretta Lynch, Bruce Ohr)

The unlawful use of the FBI Counterintelligence Division. For weaponized political benefit. (James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, James Baker)

The unlawful use of a Special Counsel (Mueller) investigation to hide the conspiracy; (James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Weissman, Jeannie Rhee, Aaron Zebley

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never go full sundance
    never go full stealth jeff
    never go full Q
    Last edited by spurraider21; 12-10-2019 at 05:00 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horowitz said he did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize Trump/Russia over Clinton’s e-mail investigation was free from bias.

And does one of the biggest pushers of the debunked Trump/Russian hoax really want to start pulling old quotes from this thread?
    If we thought that he did not commit crimes, we would have said so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The unlawful use of a Special Counsel (Mueller) investigation to hide the conspiracy; (James Baker, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Andrew Weissman, Jeannie Rhee, Aaron Zebley)

Now, are you going to accept the ELE bet yes or no?
    Dayum.

Holy balls. If any of us had taken the bets he was offering...

So much stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And does one of the biggest pushers of the debunked Trump/Russian hoax really want to start pulling old quotes from this thread?
    Dude, you feel free to pull my quotes from that thread that you say most "push" the theory.

Do some work with the search function. I will happily stack just about anything I have said, including my theory about Trump being a russian asset, which you have still not managed to falsify, no matter how hard you have tried.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Horowitz said he did not have confidence that Strzok’s decision to prioritize Trump/Russia over Clinton’s e-mail investigation was free from bias."

... for TSA, means Strzok is guilty beyond any (TSA) doubt

but

Mueller did not have confidence that he could indict Trash+mafiya for Russian collusion, means Trash+mafiya are 100% innocent of Russian collusion.

TSA STILL on butter emails, while $10Ms of taxpayer money and 8 Repug committees found NOTHING about butter emails.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    never go full sundance
    never go full stealth jeff
    never go full Q
    and - absolutely

NEVER go full mulvaney!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the whole Russian collusion angle was manufactured by the DNC with help from the Obama administration and the IC to take down Trump while he was running. They thought Hillary would easily win and they'd be able to sweep their plan under the rug. Trump shocked everyone and won. What we are seeing now is the scrambling of the DNC and the IC to try and cover up their mess. The flawed CrowdStrike report and the unmasking of USP's and illegal dissemination were fatal blows to the attempted cover up.

Here's your chance to rid the board of me for good.

Russian collusion proven---I'm gone for good.
    No Russian collusion proven---You're gone for good.

I don't have any other usernames to fall back on so this is it for me. You game?
    Another bet you would have lost. By your own admitted definition of collusion, which includes LEGAL meetings.

iii. Paul Manafort’s Two Campaign-Period Meetings with Konstantin Kilimnik in the United States
    Manafort twice met with Kilimnik in person during the campaign period — once in May and again in August 2016. The first meeting took place on May 7, 2016, in New York City. In the days leading to the meeting, Kilimnik had been working to gather information about the political situation in Ukraine. That included information gleaned from a trip that former Party of Regions official Yuriy Boyko had recently taken to Moscow — a trip that likely included meetings between Boyko and high-ranking Russian officials. Kilimnik then traveled to Washington, D.C. on or about May 5, 2016; while in Washington, Kilimnik had pre-arranged meetings with State Department employees.

Late on the evening of May 6, Gates arranged for Kilimnik to take a 3:00 a.m. train to meet Manafort in New York for breakfast on May 7. According to Manafort, during the meeting, he and Kilimnik talked about events in Ukraine, and Manafort briefed Kilimnik on the Trump Campaign, expecting Kilimnik to pass the information back to individuals in Ukraine and elsewhere. Manafort stated that Opposition Bloc members recognized Manafort’s position on the Campaign was an opportunity, but Kilimnik did not ask for anything. Kilimnik spoke about a plan of Boyko to boost election participation in the eastern zone of Ukraine, which was the base for the Opposition Bloc. Kilimnik returned to Washington, D.C. right after the meeting with Manafort.

Manafort met with Kilimnik a second time at the Grand Havana Club in New York City on the evening of August 2, 2016. The events leading to the meeting are as follows. On July 28, 2016, Kilimnik flew from Kiev to Moscow. The next day, Kilimnik wrote to Manafort requesting that they meet, using coded language about a conversation he had that day. In an email with a subject line “Black Caviar,” Kilimnik wrote:
    I met today with the guy who gave you your biggest black caviar jar several years ago. We spent about 5 hours talking about his story, and I have several important messages from him to you. He asked me to go and brief you on our conversation. I said I have to run it by you first, but in principle I am prepared to do it.... It has to do about the future of his

As to the contents of the meeting itself, ... at least three principal topics were discussed.

Second, Manafort briefed Kilimnik on the state of the Trump Campaign and Manafort’s plan to win the election. That briefing encompassed the Campaign’s messaging and its internal polling data. According to Gates, it also included discussion of “battleground” states, which Manafort identified as Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota. Manafort did not refer explicitly to “battleground” states in his telling of the August 2 discussion,

After the meeting, Gates and Manafort both stated that they left separately from Kilimnik because they knew the media was tracking Manafort and wanted to avoid media reporting on his connections to Kilimnik.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 12-10-2019 at 11:01 AM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Another bet you would have lost. By your own admitted definition of collusion, which includes LEGAL meetings.
    digging through this thread for bets never accepted

Why don't you do some worthwhile digging here and find my bet with djohn2oo8 so you can then waste $180 sending it to an online arbitrator. Once it rules in my favor and get my $2000 I'll refund your $180.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    digging through this thread for bets never accepted

Why don't you do some worthwhile digging here and find my bet with djohn2oo8 so you can then waste $180 sending it to an online arbitrator. Once it rules in my favor and get my $2000 I'll refund your $180.
    It’s hilarious seeing you pound your chest and act like this reports went how you thought it would considering those posts tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s hilarious seeing you pound your chest and act like this reports went how you thought it would considering those posts tbh
    last night i watched hannity as long as i could stomach

it was eerily identical to TSA’s behavior

after hannity had hour long shows about
    fbi deep state
    coup to overturn an election
    strock,page,ohr, criminals
    comey and mccabe in prison,etc

last night- half the ing GOP appeared and lied their asses off about the horowitz “win”

ed the football numerous times and NEVER once mentioning the

MAIN CONCLUSION

of the report

Earth 2

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After Russian trolls target black Americans, one city fights back

What had begun as a heartfelt popular response to the police shooting of a local black man was taking on an unfamiliar hateful edge that felt inauthentic.

On the internet, he saw protest campaigns that seemed to be no more than mash-ups of images designed simply to stir instinctive emotions.

“I wasn’t the only one thinking,

‘This doesn’t seem like our community,’”

says Mr. Smith, a dreadlocked warehouse worker who recalls seeing

pages such as “Black Matters US” popping up on his phone screen.

“It felt purposefully manipulated.”

Turns out, he was right.

About two-thirds of Russian activity on Facebook and other social media platforms seeking to influence the 2016 election was

aimed at black Americans,

according to a new Senate Intelligence Committee report. And at least one of the Moscow-linked trolls was focusing on Charlotte.

The internet campaign appeared

designed to convince African Americans,

who traditionally favor Democrat candidates,

that it was not worth voting – at least not for Hillary Clinton.

It was built on false messages such as “HILLARY RECEIVED $20,000 DONATION FROM KKK FOR HER CAMPAIGN.”

https://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2019/1206/After-Russian-trolls-target-black-Americans-one-city-fights-back

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump welcomed Russia’s Sergey Lavrov to the White House — to humiliate us all

Lavrov was honored with his second private Oval Office meeting (the first one was a cataclysmic disaster) and

a press conference with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo,

the foreign minister took his opportunity here to repeatedly humiliate the United States.

Standing beside Pompeo, Lavrov vehemently and condescendingly dismissed the conclusion of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

“We have highlighted once again that all speculation about our alleged interference in domestic processes in the US are baseless.

There are no facts that would support that.

We did not see these facts,” Lavrov said.

“No one has given us this proof because it simply does not exist.”

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report and public indictments meticulously do ented extensive evidence of the Russian efforts to interfere in the election.

Lavrov proudly and contemptuously lied to the world and disparaged the findings of U.S. intelligence.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/tru...iliate-us-all/

With Trash's assistance, Pootin humiliates USA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rawstory, folks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird how Lavrov either lied about not discussing election meddling with Trump or called him a liar for saying it was discussed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Concord whines about discovery, tries to use its foreign status as a shield, afraid that complying would force it to break Russian laws including treason.

https://www.emptywheel.net/2019/12/1...from-sunlight/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Justice Department watchdog investigating possible FBI leaks to Giuliani in 2016

The Justice Department inspector general continues to investigate potential leaks by FBI officials in New York to President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani before the 2016 election.

Inspector General Michael Horowitz told the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday that the investigation is ongoing, and is broader than just Giuliani, but suggested his team was struggling to prove that there were illegal leaks.

Shortly before the election
    , Giuliani claimed that he heard about big problems coming soon for Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

That was shortly before then-FBI Director James Comey announced he was reopening the criminal probe into Clinton's email server,

which didn't lead to any criminal charges.

The
    polls shifted after Comey's comments, and

Clinton has said it was a main reason for her defeat.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/11/politics/doj-ig-giuliani-fbi-leaks/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol

no fbi bias
    no witch hunt

yet you still peddle their propaganda

of course
    because

cult

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

no fbi bias
    no witch hunt

yet you still peddle their propaganda

of course
    because

cult
    Don't waste your time; I routinely skip passed your posts. : )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris.

Hey, did Horowitz exonerate Flynn like his lawyer said he would?

Thread Information