My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis
    Better than Kawhi?
    Fake MVP
    Kawhi owned his ass last year.
    overrated
    All i gotta say is KL! Why does anyone still stick up for this piece of mierda! That dude ed ALL of the SA's transition plan. Will always hate on KL and his punk ass teams. I will actually ... gun to my head... marginally chose the Fakers against #2. That's as far as my hypocrisy will go. (Doc Holiday)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All i gotta say is KL! Why does anyone still stick up for this piece of mierda! That dude ed ALL of the SA's transition plan. Will always hate on KL and his punk ass teams. I will actually ... gun to my head... marginally chose the Fakers against #2. That's as far as my hypocrisy will go. (Doc Holiday)
    I would say it's for two reasons granted I will never root for #2. There is one group of spur fans that despise Pop with a passion and wants #2 to win a bunch of times to stick it to Pop. There is another group which I call the below the age 30 group which had no memories of the Spurs first 4 les or were too young to take them in. So in their eyes they look at KL with a lot of reverence for bringing them the only spurs le that they got to experience in their lifetime. They will always give him godly worship much like raptor fans do for #2. In some cases you have fans that fall in both groups.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jimmy just got bailed out of what would have been an epic Playoff P-level choke.

Terrible officiating, btw. The refs have been god-awful in the bubble. The NBA should be ashamed of this product.
    yes he sucked today ... but I wouldn't trust Pee to make the GW FT's tho ....

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Giannis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gianus

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slob's superior team down 0-2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the has this guy not developed a consistent jumper yet? One of my buddies the other day claimed that "maybe Giannis is too jacked now to be a good shooter," which I thought was a horrible response because David Robinson was crazy ripped and he still shot better than what Giannis shoots today....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the has this guy not developed a consistent jumper yet? One of my buddies the other day claimed that "maybe Giannis is too jacked now to be a good shooter," which I thought was a horrible response because David Robinson was crazy ripped and he still shot better than what Giannis shoots today....
    Lol wtf
    Jacked players can be good shooters

Lebron can shoot and he is built like a tank

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lefty pls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    herro, robinson, leonard

heat has too many white americans

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Butler tip-in was in the cylinder. NBA refs cheat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here’s when the refs secure the win for the Giannises

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    28 Min for Giannis.. Is Bud trying to get fired?

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    hahahahahahaha bucks

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being this bad is kinda a surprise, but this Milwaulee team is not that good. A lot worse than last year actually. All i know is, any team from east that comes to the finals is gonna be ed.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    bucks too soft for this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm always right about everything, people overrating the out of Giannis, ranking him above Kawhi, lmaooo. outta here.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    *Karl Malone has joined the chat*

The issue with Giannis is that he doesn’t have a go to move in the half-court besides dribble drives. Dude doesn’t even have post moves, he basically overpowers his defender then spins/dunks. He would also be able to avoid chargers if he at least had a floater.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy just got bailed out of what would have been an epic Playoff P-level choke.

Terrible officiating, btw. The refs have been god-awful in the bubble. The NBA should be ashamed of this product.
    I missed all of game 3.
    How does the team behind by 12 going into the 4th end up with way the more FTs, and Butler himself getting 19? Was this some Kobe level ?
    Look if Butler really got fouled great. I'm just asking those who saw it.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I missed all of game 3.
    How does the team behind by 12 going into the 4th end up with way the more FTs, and Butler himself getting 19? Was this some Kobe level ?
    Look if Butler really got fouled great. I'm just asking those who saw it.
    Bud benched Matthews & Butler got loose driving to the bucket. Meanwhile, Bucks couldn’t buy a basket in the 4th quarter & that was all she wrote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bud benched Matthews & Butler got loose driving to the bucket. Meanwhile, Bucks couldn’t buy a basket in the 4th quarter & that was all she wrote.
    I see Freak tweaked something pretty substantial. Not a cop out just reality. Explains his horking 7 treys vs his usual take virtually everything to the rack?
    Say what one wants to about him, his transition end to end and then dunking is impressive. It's like he takes 12 foot long steps.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to dust off this classic chune:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Superior One Seeds 0-4 in 2nd round.

monoslob

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs