Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. Really? OKC is a pretty classy organization
    OKC is trash..They need to quit trying to be the SPURS cause you guys never will be..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Expressing my opinion on a classless player that shoulda been banned a long time ago. I don't make personal attacks on other posters as you want to do.
    All this about Jackson being a wanna be tough guy with no Class...But what about your ing Guy?...Kendrick Perkins, biggest sucking wanna be there is...Classy Organization you guys have there in OKC, wait a minute I live here and can't stand that ass Team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a fan of PROFESSIONAL fighting.. I don't find street fighting impressive and it hasn't been "cool" since high school. If a person likes to fight that much then they should take their ass to a gym, train, and hold it down in the ring. There's too many idiots who are quick to take an ass whoopin on the streets and then come back the next day with a weapon or 20 of their friends. People really need to chill out and grow up.. Including Stephen Jackson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just don't understand.He has balls,he is from yugoslavia.This guys are cold blooded mother ers. You think bronx is hood?Plus he has the advantage of being a giant.
    That's my point. They punch someone just because they got angry, not because "I have to prove I'm a tough guy, because I'm a thug".

i have been in 8 fights.

i'm 6-2. i lost my first 2 fights and been undefeated ever since.

and i don't hang around gots.

just because you and a few others are intimidated and lack confidence in your hand to hand combat skills, don't lump me in that.
    How old are you kid?

All this about Jackson being a wanna be tough guy with no Class...But what about your ing Guy?...Kendrick Perkins, biggest sucking wanna be there is...Classy Organization you guys have there in OKC, wait a minute I live here and can't stand that ass Team
    Perkins and Chandler... pussies getting techs

Perkins trying to throw an elbow at Nene and getting thrown in the ground as a trash bag...

Last edited by PingPong; 12-11-2012 at 10:12 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    I wouldn't like Perkins either if he were in a diff uniform.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most black peoples confidence aint tbh. This guy had confidence and look how it that turned out:

truth

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    OKC is a pretty classy organization
    You're kidding, right?

http://sonicsgate.com/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't like him even if he were in a SPURS uniform..He is a bag...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biggest difference between the 2 is the way they approach games and their at udes...KPerk comes in in a ty mood leaves in a ty mood so that makes him even more a ...SJax comes in calm, really cool happy to have another day in the NBA..Until you piss him off or with his Teammates does he change his whole at ude..That is one of the things I love most about him, will always back up his Teammate/Friends..As you can see with the Tweets to Ibaka..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You talk all this now, but put him in a Thunder Uniform and I bet you along with all the Thunder Fans love him?...Guaranteed!!..I can not say that about bringing KPerk to the SPURS

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Biggest difference between the 2 is the way they approach games and their at udes...KPerk comes in in a ty mood leaves in a ty mood so that makes him even more a ...SJax comes in calm, really cool happy to have another day in the NBA..Until you piss him off or with his Teammates does he change his whole at ude..That is one of the things I love most about him, will always back up his Teammate/Friends..As you can see with the Tweets to Ibaka..
    Only thing I saw with his Tweet to Ibaka was how re ed he is. I agree Perk is always in a ty mood. I'm not a HUGE fan of Perk's by any means, but obviously it's a little different when he's on your roster. Certainly didn't like the guy when he was in Boston. He's in OKC now, so that's the way it is.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    You talk all this now, but put him in a Thunder Uniform and I bet you along with all the Thunder Fans love him?...Guaranteed!!..I can not say that about bringing KPerk to the SPURS
    You won't find a statement anywhere professing my love for Perkins. A lot of Thunder fans aren't real big fans of his.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a fan of PROFESSIONAL fighting.. I don't find street fighting impressive and it hasn't been "cool" since high school. If a person likes to fight that much then they should take their ass to a gym, train, and hold it down in the ring. There's too many idiots who are quick to take an ass whoopin on the streets and then come back the next day with a weapon or 20 of their friends. People really need to chill out and grow up.. Including Stephen Jackson.
    that's the life stak5 chooses to live, though.

and stop making it seem like he gets into fights every week.

i don't even know what ya'll are talking about anymore.

for some reason the thread has gone towards racist stereotyping and i don't have the energy for that back n forth today.

i don't care where someone is from.

yugoslovia or new braunsfels, it doesn't mean in a fight.

there is no advantage lol.

and nobody in here is saying street fighting is cool, nobody is saying they still fight as an adult.
    PingPong....im 53. turning 54 next month.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    that's the life stak5 chooses to live, though.

and stop making it seem like he gets into fights every week.

i don't even know what ya'll are talking about anymore.

for some reason the thread has gone towards racist stereotyping and i don't have the energy for that back n forth today.

i don't care where someone is from.

yugoslovia or new braunsfels, it doesn't mean in a fight.

there is no advantage lol.

and nobody in here is saying street fighting is cool, nobody is saying they still fight as an adult.
    PingPong....im 53. turning 54 next month.
    Now Trill, wait a minute. You're 53? That's cool and all, but your claim that you can knock out Nikola Pekovic (and I think you actually really think you can, which is a bit puzzling) just got a little more ridiculous.

Thread Information