Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    December 15, 2019

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS
    Thursday Night: NY Jets @ Baltimore (FOX/NFLN)
    Sunday Night: Buffalo @ Pittsburgh (NBC)
    Monday Night: Indianapolis @ New Orleans (ESPN)

CBS SINGLE
    Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Houston @ Tennessee
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Denver @ Kansas City
    Ian Eagle, Dan Fouts

Miami @ NY Giants
    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

New England @ Cincinnati
    Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Minnesota @ LA Chargers (LATE)
    Greg Gumbel, Trent Green

Jacksonville @ Oakland (LATE)
    Kevin Harlan, Rich Gannon

Cleveland @ Arizona (LATE)
    Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

FOX EARLY Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Chicago @ Green Bay
    Kevin Burkhardt, Charles Davis

Philadelphia @ Washington
    Thom Brennaman, Chris Spielman

Seattle @ Carolina
    Kenny Albert, Ronde Barber

Tampa Bay @ Detroit
    Stockton, Mark Schlereth

NO GAME due to blackout enforced by local home team on CBS

FOX LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

LA Rams @ Dallas
    Joe Buck, Troy Aikman

Atlanta @ San Francisco
    Chris Myers, Daryl Johnston

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Anybody looking at the Rams only -1.5 at Dallas?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Anybody looking at the Rams only -1.5 at Dallas?
    just like the Dolphins ATS two weeks ago over Philthy... Rams this week is a LOCK.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Jackson is a wizard of the read option.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you need to make ingram/edwards beat you... the "contain" guys who keep trying to hedge get roasted every time. better to stay outside and give up 5-6 yard runs inside than possibly guess inside and let jackson run for 15 yards a pop

teams keep treating jackson like any other read-option qb, and he's just on another level athletically

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    you need to make ingram/edwards beat you... the "contain" guys who keep trying to hedge get roasted every time. better to stay outside and give up 5-6 yard runs inside than possibly guess inside and let jackson run for 15 yards a pop

teams keep treating jackson like any other read-option qb, and he's just on another level athletically
    It's not only athletically. He sells the read option like nobody I've seen seen before. It really ing looks like he's giving up the ball.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    It's not only athletically. He sells the read option like nobody I've seen seen before. It really ing looks like he's giving up the ball.
    he's too good to try to "read" tbh... i'd rather just stay home and not let him get the edge where he gets massive chunk yards.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

yeah but that's a good way to get your defense tired and injured early and for your offense to hardly ever see the ball. The problem is when they run inside they rarely ever run for less than 4-5 yards each time.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Brandon Used Carr still whiffing on tackles and giving up big plays, like old times

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    yeah but that's a good way to get your defense tired and injured early and for your offense to hardly ever see the ball. The problem is when they run inside they rarely ever run for less than 4-5 yards each time.
    Yeah. Mathematically, if they get 4/5 yds every play they are still getting all the way. They will only tire you up even more.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    on an inside run theres opportunity for a lineman/linebacker to make a great play and beat their man. no chance when lamar tucks it

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Yeah. Mathematically, if they get 4/5 yds every play they are still getting all the way. They will only tire you up even more.
    a lot of teams average 4-5 yards per carry even without dynamic qb's. you dont see them marching down the field on 19 play drives with all run plays.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    a lot of teams average 4-5 yards per carry even without dynamic qb's. you dont see them marching down the field on 19 play drives with all run plays.
    problem is if you're a defense and you sell out against the QB run and the pass, the other team is rushing for more like 7-10 yards a pop up the middle, not 4-5.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah. Colts/Chiefs Week 5 rings a bell. that's the only way they were able to beat Mahomes

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lamar "Joe Montana" Jackson did it all with his arm that drive. 88 passing yards and a long passing TD on that drive.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another Jackson Five performance on primetime. Damn, Deion Sanders might need to officially forfeit the "Primetime" label to this kid.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Tom Brady‏Verified account @TomBrady

Me vs Lamar, 40 Yard Dash on natural grass but he has to wear rollerblades. Who’s buying the PPV?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Lamar >>>

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes?

Brady?

Fair to say that, despite a stacked NFC, the AFC has the best 3 QBs in football? With Brees and Rodgers rounding out the top 5.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Spurs were a joke tonight but at least Lamar Jackson all but assured my berth to my fantasy league final.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Spurs were a joke tonight but at least Lamar Jackson all but assured my berth to my fantasy league final.
    People still care about the Spurs? In spite of a roster full of pathetic chuckers and a front office and coach who no longer gives a damn at all.

Give it up, bro, it'll be good for your heart. I gave it up in late May 2017 and it's saved my heart many years of life. Besides, football is much better regardless.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    over 1000 rush yards and 7 rushing TD's through 7 games. thats a legit fantasy RB1/RB2 lol

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    over 1000 rush yards and 7 rushing TD's through 7 games. thats a legit fantasy RB1/RB2 lol
    my QBs are Jackson, Watson, and Prescott. It's been an embarrassment of riches for me this season.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Mahomes?

Brady?

Fair to say that, despite a stacked NFC, the AFC has the best 3 QBs in football? With Brees and Rodgers rounding out the top 5.
    Jackson vs
    KC, NE, SF and SEA

2 passing TDs total

Garoppolo vs
    SEA, GB, Bal and NO

8 passing TDs total

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Mahomes?

Brady?

sysTom hasn't even been top 15 this year tbh

Thread Information