My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ex-Mossad Spy on "Anti-Semitism" Smears

So, right from the horse's mouth; something we've known all along. This group uses meaningless slurs as weapons to disparage, deride and defame their objectors. The only shocker is that people still take them (and this lame attack) seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^Cryptofascist TGY says antisemitism is no longer a big deal.

Apparently a few cynical loudmouths have made it illegitimate for Jews anywhere to complain about being harrassed and killed for being Jewish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rabbi: "Where Does Anti-Semitism Come From? JEALOUSY!"

It’s quite amazing the delusion these people live under. They actually believe that this is about envy and has nothing to do with their behavior.

And nevermind that it has nothing to do with non-jews being viewed as cattle through their eyes. And non-jews will all be happy to be slaves to the jews... after their moshiach is named and the 3rd temple is built.

Get rid of greed, political parties and religions ~ all will be fine... that's how Zionist Jews control and brainwash the masses. They worship money and themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zionist Jews will NEVER give up their 'Chosenness

These people have traits of (genetic) psychopaths

1. Pathological Lying and Manipulation
    2. Lack of Morality and Rule Breaking
    3. Lack of Empathy and Cold-Heartedness
    4. Narcissism and False Superiority Complex
    5. Gaslighting and Psychological Bullying
    6. Lack of Contrition and Self-Serving Victimhood
    7. The “Situational” Sociopath or Psychopath

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a good reporter. She'll never make it to FNC, CNN, MSNBC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Backlash Over NYC Mayor's Comments on Rabbi Funeral Gathering in Brooklyn

NYC Mayor Apologizes to Jews

TLDR; Telling the Jews to follow the rules is persecution in their eyes. That is unfathomable. Mayor got a scolding from his higher up slave masters so he apologized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judea Declares War on White Nationalists

When it comes to Jewish Zionists and Bolsheviks controlling our media, academia, banking and governments, there's only one side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $$$ for Americans? NO. $$$ for Israel? YES.

Remember when Nancy Pelosi said even if the US was destroyed, Israel would still get money? How prophetic!

These parasites are harder to shake off in comparison to the Coronavirus.

Gotta FEED the RAT... no matter the cost to home & kin. Hear it from the horse's mouth.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chews can turn into rats at night...

I seen it I have uh huh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rabbi: "How Many Witnesses You Need to Convict a Gentile?"

Wow, this guy makes a great argument for killing Zionists

Trust the Judicial System. Our greatest ally. It's a good thing God chose them to rule us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rabbi: "Some Gentiles Are Very Stupid"

While shlomo might be right about this, he fails to acknowledge that the systems they’ve corrupted (education, media, government) encourage all of these negative behaviors.

Spurtacular, the type of gentiles he's talking about are the same ones that call us "anti-semite" for discussing all this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israeli Espionage Revealed | KMN LIVE

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY, do you believe true ethnic Jews are responsible? Or do you believe they've been "hijacked" if you will by elites to help shelter their actions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY, do you believe true ethnic Jews are responsible? Or do you believe they've been "hijacked" if you will by elites to help shelter their actions?
    I beleive in the ladder theory. David Icke did an excellent job explaining the true origin of today's Jews (mostly Ashkenazi). koriwhat and Winehole23, you might wanna watch and take notes.

FYI Khazarians were pagan worshippers and phallic symbols worshipers. Things got so bad in society with hedonism and sexual excesses and addictions, the King decided he needed to get rid of this and so invited alot of Babylon Rabi's to convert the people into Judaism and the teachings of the Talmud. The Jews of today are actually exiles from the Caucus and Central Asia, into Europe, after the Russians kicked them out. Jews have created a fake narrative today, and their claims of State of Israel is a lie. To protect this they created anti-semitism laws to prevent truths from being exposed. Israel was created by the Rothschild Jews - a fake aristocracy in UK, that wished it was royalty and has always wanted to be recognised as such by the royals. Problem is people are too stupid now to research real truths and so the Elites and Zionists can manipulate real Human history to suit them and their lies, whilst the sheep remain sheep.

Jews are Khazar converts, and as such would enter naive Christian villages in Russia and attempt to corrupt and influence naive Christian Russians, by saying stuff like, "Read your Bible, we are God's chosen people..." and the effectively rob them - just as they are doing to the US evangelicals. The Evangelical bible was written by a crook and fraudster called called Cyrus Schofield (funded by Jews) to write a totally corrupted version of the bible, were God Blesses the Jews, and blesses anyone who blesses the Jews, but God curses anyone who curses the Jews- A total lie. But evangelicals falls for, give these evangelical crooked "Pastors" billions of their own money- take a cut and the rest goes to Israel.

Most white Jews are converts and what is called fake jews. And hiding Khazar history is now very difficult for the elite Jews. I think what Ike is slowly leading up up, is the fact that these "elite Jews" may actually be the Archons. David is right, the whole world now lives in a sea of lies and because of it, the Western world has been sent mad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cmon guys help him?

Spurter all in, where are the rest of you.... chrissy?

ducks koriwhat Spurtacular Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I beleive in the ladder theory. David Icke did an excellent job explaining the true origin of today's Jews (mostly Ashkenazi). koriwhat and Winehole23, you might wanna watch and take notes.

FYI Khazarians were pagan worshippers and phallic symbols worshipers. Things got so bad in society with hedonism and sexual excesses and addictions, the King decided he needed to get rid of this and so invited alot of Babylon Rabi's to convert the people into Judaism and the teachings of the Talmud. The Jews of today are actually exiles from the Caucus and Central Asia, into Europe, after the Russians kicked them out. Jews have created a fake narrative today, and their claims of State of Israel is a lie. To protect this they created anti-semitism laws to prevent truths from being exposed. Israel was created by the Rothschild Jews - a fake aristocracy in UK, that wished it was royalty and has always wanted to be recognised as such by the royals. Problem is people are too stupid now to research real truths and so the Elites and Zionists can manipulate real Human history to suit them and their lies, whilst the sheep remain sheep.

Jews are Khazar converts, and as such would enter naive Christian villages in Russia and attempt to corrupt and influence naive Christian Russians, by saying stuff like, "Read your Bible, we are God's chosen people..." and the effectively rob them - just as they are doing to the US evangelicals. The Evangelical bible was written by a crook and fraudster called called Cyrus Schofield (funded by Jews) to write a totally corrupted version of the bible, were God Blesses the Jews, and blesses anyone who blesses the Jews, but God curses anyone who curses the Jews- A total lie. But evangelicals falls for, give these evangelical crooked "Pastors" billions of their own money- take a cut and the rest goes to Israel.

Most white Jews are converts and what is called fake jews. And hiding Khazar history is now very difficult for the elite Jews. I think what Ike is slowly leading up up, is the fact that these "elite Jews" may actually be the Archons. David is right, the whole world now lives in a sea of lies and because of it, the Western world has been sent mad.
    I am familiar with the Ashkenazi jew story, which is why I asked the question. I have also read most of Zacharia Sitchin's books which kind of ties in with some of David's work (which seems a little out there for me). I agree that Zionism is one of our biggest problems along with the central banking system they have created. It is a monopoly on the means of exchange of goods and services that countries (including ours) has handed over to privately owned banks.

I won't say that I believe all of it whole heartedly, however when you dig through history, it is a story that makes much more sense than what the media and our school systems have pushed for the last hundred years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am familiar with the Ashkenazi jew story, which is why I asked the question. I have also read most of Zacharia Sitchin's books which kind of ties in with some of David's work (which seems a little out there for me). I agree that Zionism is one of our biggest problems along with the central banking system they have created. It is a monopoly on the means of exchange of goods and services that countries (including ours) has handed over to privately owned banks.

I won't say that I believe all of it whole heartedly, however when you dig through history, it is a story that makes much more sense than what the media and our school systems have pushed for the last hundred years.
    You should watch "EUROPA: THE LAST BATTLE" and "The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler." The former is an 8-10 hour do entary - detailing the events starting from the Bolshevik Revolution, WW1 and WW2 - very well worth watching. The latter is a 4 hour do entary telling the events of WW1 & WW2. As you can expect, one cannot fully grasp WW2 without understanding the events of WW1. It's all connected.

https://archive.org/details/EUROPATheLastBattle

https://www. ute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should watch "EUROPA: THE LAST BATTLE" and "The Greatest Story Never Told: Adolf Hitler." The former is an 8-10 hour do entary - detailing the events starting from the Bolshevik Revolution, WW1 and WW2 - very well worth watching. The latter is a 4 hour do entary telling the events of WW1 & WW2. As you can expect, one cannot fully grasp WW2 without understanding the events of WW1. It's all connected.

https://archive.org/details/EUROPATheLastBattle

https://www. ute.com/video/mZpeJkSNjcA3/
    I will. I have already read and watched a lot on the Bolshevik revolution and how that group was infiltrated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judea Declares War on White Nationalists

When it comes to Jewish Zionists and Bolsheviks controlling our media, academia, banking and governments, there's only one side.
    You are an idiot.
    Just ask for them to be exterminated.

Thread Information