Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    You're making an assumption that Ibaka intentionally hit Griffin in the nuts. To me, the video proves otherwise. The most logical explanation for Ibaka's hack was a move to free Griffin's grasp from his jersey. Clearly, Griffin is just man handling Ibaka via his jersey..which is cheap. Any player is gonna do one of two things - go to the floor to try and get a foul call on Griffin, or do something to get the guy's damn grasp away from your jersey. Ibaka did that, which to me is manning up to the situation rather than flopping, which is what Griffin woulda done if the situation was reversed.
    I don't think Serge needed to respond the way he did. He should of shoved him away instead. To answer your question: Blake Griffin has always been the one to exacerbate contact. Even in his OU days I remember him being somewhat of a . Now that he's playing with CP3, his ways have gone up an order or two.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ship the ass ginger tranny to Africa and let the natives deal with his albino ass.

That's why spear chucking Ibaka doesn't like him, where he grew up hunting albinos is a tradition.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headline...doctors-brews/

Now let me see you monkeyball around when you have no arms .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your PF is a ing piece of nut punching got. Accept it and stop trying to defend his pussy move, it was a blatant shot at Blake's nuts, it's incredibly obvious to anyone but Methfan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you hit him softly he's just gonna flop to make it look worse and draw a foul. But, if u try to draw blood you get your moneys worth and the lil doesn't get to flop... If Griffin wants to stop being abused he should man up and stop the ridiculous flopping and off arm shoving when he dunks on players.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did you think this was an accident too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're making an assumption that Ibaka intentionally hit Griffin in the nuts. To me, the video proves otherwise. The most logical explanation for Ibaka's hack was a move to free Griffin's grasp from his jersey. Clearly, Griffin is just man handling Ibaka via his jersey..which is cheap. Any player is gonna do one of two things - go to the floor to try and get a foul call on Griffin, or do something to get the guy's damn grasp away from your jersey. Ibaka did that, which to me is manning up to the situation rather than flopping, which is what Griffin woulda done if the situation was reversed.
    you are one delusional got. stop snorting all that meth dude

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    you are one delusional got. stop snorting all that meth dude
    It's called video. Get your head out of your ass and watch it and maybe you'll learn something.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Clearly. Harden was pulling on his jersey. Artest just trying to get position for a rebound.
    I still haven't had an OKC fan explain why Harden felt the need to crowd Artest like that. But i also wouldn't defend something as blatantly wrong as elbows to the head or nut punches.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    I still haven't had an OKC fan explain why Harden felt the need to crowd Artest like that. But i also wouldn't defend something as blatantly wrong as elbows to the head or nut punches.
    Harden did that sometimes. Harden can be a little confrontational. Did he deserve an elbow to the head? No...but he was known for kinda trying to get under a guy's skin sometimes. Usually a guy just told him to F off or whatever when he did that...Artest decided to use the elbow.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    In Ibaka's defense, in the Congo, that would just be some playful foreplay and Blake would be obligated to cook him dinner and polish and sand his spear.

Griffin can be an emo and a flopper but that's not what annoys or frustrates opposing players. It's the fact that some ginger albino who is an emo and flopper at any moment can and will unsuspectingly ape jump over and dunk it on them. If Blake was just some scrub on a scrub team, the fact that he's an emo , a flopper, and looks like a ginger tranny wouldn't matter. It's the fact he's all that and yet still may posterize them that annoys some players.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Harden did that sometimes. Harden can be a little confrontational. Did he deserve an elbow to the head? No...but he was known for kinda trying to get under a guy's skin sometimes.
    If Harden was looking for a confrontation then he certainly got what he was asking for.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    In Ibaka's defense, in the Congo, that would just be some playful foreplay and Blake would be obligated to cook him dinner and polish and sand his spear.

Griffin can be an emo and a flopper but that's not what annoys or frustrates opposing players. It's the fact that some ginger albino who is an emo and flopper at any moment can and will unsuspectingly ape jump over and dunk it on them. If Blake was just some scrub on a scrub team, the fact that he's an emo , a flopper, and looks like a ginger tranny wouldn't matter. It's the fact he's all that and yet still may posterize them that annoys some players.
    that's pretty damn funny, and pretty accurate.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    All this is still probably leftover butthurt over how he posterized Perkins last year tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's called video. Get your head out of your ass and watch it and maybe you'll learn something.
    we've all seen the video you stupid tweaked out . you are the only one who sees an unintentional smack, everyone else who isn't a KD sucking meth addict sees that Ibaka intentionally punched the ginger in the . Because Serge is a member of the Thunder doesn't mean you have to blow him and defend his character. man up dude, your boy punched someone in the . no doubt about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol dp

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    we've all seen the video you stupid tweaked out . you are the only one who sees an unintentional smack, everyone else who isn't a KD sucking meth addict sees that Ibaka intentionally punched the ginger in the . Because Serge is a member of the Thunder doesn't mean you have to blow him and defend his character. man up dude, your boy punched someone in the . no doubt about that.
    Griffin was pulling hard on his jersey -fact. Griffin's arm was up in the air, still grabbing Ibaka's jersey when Ibaka began his chop - fact. Ibaka committed a flagrant foul - fact.

Ibaka hit Griffin in the nuts - uncertain. Ibaka intended to hit Griffin in the nuts - uncertain.

Only he knows what his intentions were. The evidence surrounding it suggests theres a possibility the hit was intended for Griffin's arm and not his nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he made a fist and struck down at his groin area. you can try to spin that however you want, but that is undeniable.

gary neal is a rapist, i can admit that. i dont see why you can't admit Ibaka is a pussy

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    he made a fist and struck down at his groin area. you can try to spin that however you want, but that is undeniable.

gary neal is a rapist, i can admit that. i dont see why you can't admit Ibaka is a pussy
    I'll admit the facts, which I've done. Another fact - he did not make a fist. Go watch carefully.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    easy, because he is a ginger flopping

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    To be clear, Ibaka made a bonehead move with that swing. I don't deny that. I'm simply saying there's evidence to suggest he wasn't aiming for his nuts.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    You a bandwagon fan? Ever even been to Miami?
    Bandwagon smack That's a first...

If you must know, do a search. OKC fan calling anyone a bandwagon fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thread wasn't really aimed at determining whether I was a got or not, but I appreciate the input.
    Lol

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

Like I said...the bandwagon is in my backyard.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

By your standards, I guess Jack Nicholson is a bandwagon Laker fan too since they used to be in Minnesota..

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Are all Thunderfans blind homers or just the ones who post here?

Thread Information