Page 113 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,825 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather the Nets getting in the playoffs and avoiding making those unprotected FRP's to the Rockets becoming high lottery picks.

And with Kyrie out of the Laker's reach, the Lakers can focus on unloading Westbrooks with their two remaining FRP's. Or will they? I still don't like the Spurs bailing the Lakers out despite the possible unprotected FRP's return, which could very well be low picks with the Lakers' ability to retool being FA's preferred destination.
    High level FAs the Lakers have signed in the last 25 years:

1996 Shaq
    2018 LeBron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rather the Nets getting in the playoffs and avoiding making those unprotected FRP's to the Rockets becoming high lottery picks.

And with Kyrie out of the Laker's reach, the Lakers can focus on unloading Westbrooks with their two remaining FRP's. Or will they? I still don't like the Spurs bailing the Lakers out despite the possible unprotected FRP's return, which could very well be low picks with the Lakers' ability to retool being FA's preferred destination.
    Very few deals if any for the Lakers at this point. Doubt any scenario where we eat Russ’ contract to help facilitate a broader trade nets us much at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who were telling me Holgrem wouldn't be a bust

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jumping the gun here.

Freak accident that could have been avoided. That game was cancelled because of condensation on the hardwood. Chet guarding LBJ on a slippery floor in his first run with real pros under the big lights. Easy to see how this happened.

I find it comical how quick some of you call 20yr old top tier players a bust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jumping the gun here.

Freak accident that could have been avoided. That game was cancelled because of condensation on the hardwood. Chet guarding LBJ on a slippery floor in his first run with real pros under the big lights. Easy to see how this happened.

I find it comical how quick some of you call 20yr old top tier players a bust.
    There's been tons of precedent with players of his type busting out, whether through injury or just not being able to keep up with NBA speed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic but saw in a Spurs group I follow on social media the cheapest prices for the Alamodome game in January are over $300 that was on stubhub though. Hope it comes down as we get closer because there is no way people are paying that much to see a bottom feeder play in an old football stadium. Games gonna be full of Warrior fanboys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Off topic but saw in a Spurs group I follow on social media the cheapest prices for the Alamodome game in January are over $300 that was on stubhub though. Hope it comes down as we get closer because there is no way people are paying that much to see a bottom feeder play in an old football stadium. Games gonna be full of Warrior fanboys
    Just to play conspiracy theorist, but they could be hoping for that. Fill the stadium with Warrior fans for the 50th anniversary game to show on national television how "San Antonio has abandoned fan support for the Spurs" to help move along a potential move.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you could get upper deck tickets for $15 back in 99…for the Finals. Let the losses pile up and those prices will drop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you could get upper deck tickets for $15 back in 99…for the Finals. Let the losses pile up and those prices will drop.
    I scalped mine for $30 US a few mins into game one of the 99 finals. My shoulders were touching the blue veil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I scalped mine for $30 US a few mins into game one of the 99 finals. My shoulders were touching the blue veil.
    I think HEB had a special going for my tickets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid and Blake Griffin missed their first year(s).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Embiid and Blake Griffin missed their first year(s).
    I'll give you Embiid since their injuries are similar, but Griffin broke his kneecap (didn't injure any of his ligaments).

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's bull to have that game against the (current) biggest bandwagon team in the league. It should have been against a bad team with few fans in SA like the Kings or Magic or Pacers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btw - been meaning to ask, who's the in your avatar? Such a weird pic.
    I skimmed through this, saw him insult you and and didn't understand why, so I scrolled back up . . . spot on assessment.

Dude, I only noticed today that it says the Wiz are my team. I hate them, pathetic front office. With Rui and Kuzma, they'll probably sign Jabari Parker soon to get that trifecta of suck ass SF masquerading as PFs.
    They're all fours in today's NBA (Parker has even played small ball five in recent stints).

You want to see threes masquerading as fours, all you've had to do is watch the Spurs in recent years (before that it was fives masquerading as fours).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think HEB had a special going for my tickets.
    Damn I miss HEB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I skimmed through this, saw him insult you and and didn't understand why, so I scrolled back up . . . spot on assessment.

They're all fours in today's NBA (Parker has even played small ball five in recent stints).

You want to see threes masquerading as fours, all you've had to do is watch the Spurs in recent years (before that it was fives masquerading as fours).
    : this is your burner account you chump. Don’t try and act slick. Also, don’t private message me and try to make friends you fking clown. :

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This soliloquy brought to you by TD 21 aka PuzzBeterson

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    : this is your burner account you chump. Don’t try and act slick. Also, don’t private message me and try to make friends you fking clown. :
    I don't do "burner" accounts and how did you get "trying to make friends" out of
    Why so serious? So much for "enjoying the banter". Relax.
    ?

You've got an anger issue and/or 'roid rage that needs addressing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pay Bev to the Lakers for Stanley Johnson and THT.

Russ and Pat Bev are teammates at least for now. Interesting.

My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Nah man. Thats not me. Admins can probably confirm. Dutchie here.

Also I did not mean to offend KingKev by any means.

My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Pay Bev to the Lakers for Stanley Johnson and THT.

Russ and Pat Bev are teammates at least for now. Interesting.
    THT has two years on his contract left, the 2nd being a PO. So if he plays well, hes gone, if he plays badly, he opts in at 11M. I dont see how this trade makes sensw for the Jazz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THT has two years on his contract left, the 2nd being a PO. So if he plays well, hes gone, if he plays badly, he opts in at 11M. I dont see how this trade makes sensw for the Jazz.
    I can’t see him outplaying that contract tbh. I’m sure Pat Bev did not want to be there so this was probably more about the Jazz getting anything in return and loading
    up a nuclear tank.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, how many teams has Patrick Beverly been on now? How many times has he been traded? I would have loved him on the Spurs 4 or 5 years ago, but I wonder why he gets traded all the time. Is he unwilling to accept a bench role on teams? Does he cause trouble in the locker room, or is it simply a talent thing where the teams he's on a always looking to upgrade at his expense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, how many teams has Patrick Beverly been on now? How many times has he been traded? I would have loved him on the Spurs 4 or 5 years ago, but I wonder why he gets traded all the time. Is he unwilling to accept a bench role on teams? Does he cause trouble in the locker room, or is it simply a talent thing where the teams he's on a always looking to upgrade at his expense.
    He's a knuckle head. The end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the Spurs signed a pg from St. Mary’s (likely not the Rattlers). Probably for the Austin squad.

Thread Information