Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He/she threw a tizzy like an inflamed tranny in an effort to prove he/she wasn't one!
    From the guy who thinks Blake is chump.

Re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Re .
    Oh, so now alts matter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Re .
    Go back and look at your tizzy and then tell me you're not in denial about your sexuality, sister.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so now alts matter.
    You would know. You have at least 20 of them. No lifer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go back and look at your tizzy and then tell me you're not in denial about your sexuality, sister.

What are you even on about? You barely have two brain cells put together.

Go get triggered by Jemele Hill for another 3 days.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you even on about? You barely have two brain cells put together.

Go get triggered by Jemele Hill for another 3 days.
    Yea, contrasting national issues is apparently being "triggered" in your goty world view.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, contrasting national issues is apparently being "triggered" in your goty world view.
    It is when you get mad about it for an entire week, little Chucho.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is when you get mad about it for an entire week, little Chucho.
    Yea, I'm flying off the walls in a white hot rage, bro.

Today's limp wrister.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I'm flying off the walls in a white hot rage, bro.

Today's limp wrister.
    You're stretching yourself thin in 3 different threads defending your re ed logic...and failing.

Fallback to what you do best. Scripted responses.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're stretching yourself thin in 3 different threads defending your re ed logic...and failing.

Fallback to what you do best. Scripted responses.
    You sounded like an unhinged tranny after DMC outed you. Funniest sh** I saw today, honestly. Just wondering, have you came out?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sounded like an unhinged tranny after DMC outed you. Funniest sh** I saw today, honestly. Just wondering, have you came out?
    Oh yeah he totally outed me.

You're as stupid as advertised.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah he totally outed me.

You're as stupid as advertised.
    So, you're laughing this off because you were already out?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but as a passive observer in this thread shadowflames has always had an air of latent sexuality in his posts. I'm pretty sure at one point he admitted that some of his favorites albums/songs were from Lou Bega and Ricky Martin, then there was the rabid Hillary-mongering schtick, and god knows what other contrived social outrage causes you're on about now.

Reck, try to pretend you're not you and read some of your posts. This isn't a simple ST case of "lol got," then move on to the next post. I think your body of work (at least the posts I've read) on ST leaves a lot of questions that only you can truly answer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you're laughing this off because you were already out?
    I'm laughing this off because it's sheer stupidity and doesn't make sense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm laughing this off because it's sheer stupidity and doesn't make sense.
    Okay, but there was no denial there. It's okay to admit you're gay, dude.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have a dog in this fight, but as a passive observer in this thread shadowflames has always had an air of latent sexuality in his posts. I'm pretty sure at one point he admitted that some of his favorites albums/songs were from Lou Bega and Ricky Martin, then there was the rabid Hillary-mongering schtick, and god knows what other contrived social outrage causes you're on about now.

Reck, try to pretend you're not you and read some of your posts. This isn't a simple ST case of "lol got," then move on to the next post. I think your body of work (at least the posts I've read) on ST leaves a lot of questions that only you can truly answer.
    Coming from the guy who admits to ing everything that moves, this is rich.

I guarantee you I never said I liked a Ricky Martin song (The ...?) But I will admit to posting one of Lou Bega's album was being one that I liked...back in 2003 or whenever that album came out.

And what Hillary schtick are you talking about? You might as well say 65 million other people are xual because they voted for her or shared some progressive values.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, but there was no denial there. It's okay to admit you're gay, dude.
    What part of doesn't make sense escaped you?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part of doesn't make sense escaped you?
    Bro, I could go over the transcript with you to show you how much sense it makes; but to be clear, you're saying that you're a heterosexual male?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, I could go over the transcript with you to show you how much sense it makes; but to be clear, you're saying that you're a heterosexual male?
    Ok, then go over the script.

I'm sure it will go like this:

DMC: You're a lesbian or transitioning
    Me:
    You: You're a tranny

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, then go over the script.

I'm sure it will go like this:

DMC: You're a lesbian or transitioning
    Me:
    You: You're a tranny
    I will honestly just for kicks if I'm motivated enough. But isn't it curious that you can't even bring yourself to say you're a hetero male?

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will honestly just for kicks if I'm motivated enough. But isn't it curious that you can't even bring yourself to say you're a hetero male?
    Motivated enough. gay as but have at it, hoss.

I'm a dude who's very much into one specific gender which happens to be female.

Now are you so so interested in my sexuality preference? You seem desperate for something. Much like DMC.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a dude who's very much into one specific gender which happens to be female.
    That's about how I'd expect a gay guy to come out as hetero. Why don't you cut the act, dude? Are you afraid that ST is not tolerant of sexuals?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's about how I'd expect a gay guy to come out as hetero. Why don't you cut the act, dude? Are you afraid that ST is not tolerant of sexuals?
    Yeah, you're definitely not crusing for gays..

Expected from a secret supressed gay conservative like yourself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Coming from the guy who admits to ing everything that moves, this is rich.

I guarantee you I never said I liked a Ricky Martin song (The ...?) But I will admit to posting one of Lou Bega's album was being one that I liked...back in 2003 or whenever that album came out.

And what Hillary schtick are you talking about? You might as well say 65 million other people are xual because they voted for her or shared some progressive values.
    -I honestly don't know what you're referring to in the first sentence.
    -maybe not Ricky Martin, but there was plenty of other embarrassing on that list iirc. and just for the record I don't look at you as a lesser person after this revelation.

-I read a lot of posts on a lot of forums, and I've yet to come across someone so rabidly transfixed on one of the most evil, inept s to ever live. You know you're notorious on this site for being her little ankle biter. I don't think even you would argue that.
    The other 65 million people are mostly comprised of simple folks voting for their party's candidate--despite how much they detest her--because Trump was the alternative. Likewise, I'm embarrassed at what my party had to offer as well, but I still voted b/c at the time I was a DOS employee working overseas in an unstable country--and the thought of Hillary being our CiC was legitimately terrifying after her massacre at Benghazi. Besides, when working overseas you ALWAYS want red team in office: better pay, better security, higher military presence, and occasionally turning a blind eye to rules of engagement, etc). Getting back to your generalization, I believe most Americans realized that they offered up the worst pair of presidential candidates in American history. You, OTOH posted like you thought Hillary was the greatest thing since sliced bread. The majority of Americans who voted did so not out of respect for their candidate, but out of fear that the other would be elected

Thread Information