Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He doesn't give a about the issues. He's here to scoreboard and nothing more
    & neither do "you," bene. You're just waitin' till you're back on top of the scoreboard, rulin' the roost. Well, daddy-O, until then I got the con. Now, get ta shinin' my in' shoes.

WOOT!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no i don't. its just rare to see this type of violence from the left. antifa usually targets white supremacists with their anger, not the innocent

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many left wing mass shootings in the US can you recall, Darrin?

And this guy's views on women were far from progressive tbh.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & neither do "you," bene. You're just waitin' till you're back on top of the scoreboard, rulin' the roost. Well, daddy-O, until then I got the con. Now, get ta shinin' my in' shoes.

WOOT!!!
    Whether I care or not is irrelevant...and besides, you have no evidence to back that assertion. However, your lack of concern and need to keep getting that internet W is on full display...and is only strengthened with this post.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Whether I care or not is irrelevant...and besides, you have no evidence to back that assertion. However, your lack of concern and need to keep getting that internet W is on full display...and is only strengthened with this post.
    Absolutely. I got the W two Novembers ago & I ain't letting a day go by without stuffing it down mine enemies throat. You'd be doing the same damn thing if the old man had lost. We both know it. You lost, in broad daylightPERIOD

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. I got the W two Novembers ago & I ain't letting a day go by without stuffing it down mine enemies throat.
    Good...at least you are honest about your intentions and not willfully stupid like ducks and Chris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finally a Dale with some sense

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good...at least you are honest about your intentions and not willfully stupid like ducks and Chris.
    Don't charm me, bene. We're like a snake & a mongoose. You crossed too many lines to venture an olive branch now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. I got the W two Novembers ago & I ain't letting a day go by without stuffing it down mine enemies throat. You'd be doing the same damn thing if the old man had lost. We both know it. You lost, in broad daylightPERIOD
    Lies. You disappeared from here only to recently crawl out from whatever cesspool you were dwelling in.

90% of your posts which contain verifiable facts are either fake news or lies. Lordy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The thing with Chicago is that it's just a lazy deflection. And when people use that deflection, what point are they trying to make? Do they want equal outrage from "the left" about what results from inner city gang violence vis a vis a cold blooded mass shooting? Murder in unmotivated cold blood directed at soft targets like churches and schools will always generate more outrage and fear than reading/hearing about gang violence. And yes, there's usually quite a bit of outrage when innocents are caught in gang crossfire, but the outrage is usually localized, since these stories really don't get national attention. A big story in my city was a toddler being caught in gang crossfire, and there was hang wringing for what seemed like months, the local paper and citizens calling for solutions.
    The point is simple: There are mass shootings every weekend in a city called Chicago and people just pretend it's not an issue.

Do you think only gang members are killed in these shootings? Do some research, see how many innocent kids, moms, etc.. get killed in these shootings.

The mass shootings elsewhere are sensational events that stirs conversation and then it dies down. People aren't going to do anything about until they are personally affected by it - just like Chicago.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The point is simple: There are mass shootings every weekend in a city called Chicago and people just pretend it's not an issue.

Do you think only gang members are killed in these shootings? Do some research, see how many innocent kids, moms, etc.. get killed in these shootings.
    Liberals hate to look in the mirror; it's a fugly sight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What bull . Nobody wins when people die like that.
    Yet so many here seem to feel they have won something by pointing out race, incel and such. Yeah that's cute. Your righteous indignation is duly noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ignore me.
    I ignore no one.

Only pussies & chicken s employ the Ignore Button.
    You're referring to someone who masqueraded as Adam Lambert to talk in his own threads because his main alt was too chicken and wanted to stay clean. Don't expect too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're referring to someone who masqueraded as Adam Lambert to talk in his own threads because his main alt was too chicken and wanted to stay clean. Don't expect too much.
    oof

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll do you one better, I'll give you the Chicago Tribune tracker on the POTUS using Chicago entirely for political gain:
    https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...htmlstory.html

And so, we can't claim there's no awareness to the situation there. A cursory 'violence problematic in chicago' google search will give you both thorough reporting, statistics and plenty of coverage.

The fallacy is to say "look at Chicago!" as if that's the bar. That's the bottom right now, just like New York or LA were at some point in time.
    That's not "one better"

There's no discussion here about it. 30 people die in shootings over the weekend, nary a peep here. Trill silent as a church mouse.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ouch

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's not "one better"

There's no discussion here about it. 30 people die in shootings over the weekend, nary a peep here. Trill silent as a church mouse.
    Well you certainly talk about it as a deflection pretty much every time a white guy shoots a bunch of people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet so many here seem to feel they have won something by pointing out race, incel and such. Yeah that's cute. Your righteous indignation is duly noted.
    You’re over reading a call out. Thread keeps pointing to the scoreboard, mentioning dead Texans is a legit reply.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well you certainly talk about it as a deflection pretty much every time a white guy shoots a bunch of people.
    Oftimes by starting petty, unrelated slap fights with other posters

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The mass shootings elsewhere are sensational events that stirs conversation and then it dies down. People aren't going to do anything about until they are personally affected by it - just like Chicago.
    Tell it, D. Testify!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You’re over reading a call out. Thread keeps pointing to the scoreboard, mentioning dead Texans is a legit reply.
    Only when we made it thru Dayton by the skin of our teeth. I knew we was in when their Mayor joked about it not once, but, twice. Bless-her-heart, she where she eats.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oftimes by starting petty, unrelated slap fights with other posters
    You do the same damn thing when a non white shoots up the local gentry. You've nary room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do the same damn thing when a non white shoots up the local gentry. You've nary room.
    So you say, can you link one example?

I won’t hold my breath.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So you say, can you link one example?

I won’t hold my breath.
    I don't do links, I've told you that, but, you're light headed from not holding your breath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do links, I've told you that, but, you're light headed from not holding your breath.
    Because it's fake news.

Thread Information