Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how alot of dudes here were adamant AF that White is our best player, one of you even blasphemously compared him to Manu.
    I never understood that...I was just in an argument with some Spurs fans on youtube because they were SURE White is a star...and I'm like HOW??? Dude is 26 and averages 12ppg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how alot of dudes here were adamant AF that White is our best player, one of you even blasphemously compared him to Manu.
    I mean two years ago it was arguable. Because he really did break out in 2019. Murray has deservingly earned more of that le of best player for sure lately but don’t resort to this petty nonsense again. You said it many times but we should hope both succeed. It shouldn’t be the first instinct to say I was right all along, White sucks or Murray’s contract was a mistake when one or both of them have a horrible game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasted Lonnie's career high
    Na, his trade value went through the roof

J/K Sugus. Really happy for Lonnie. Could see Jrue at the end really happy for his performance, knows he’s got game.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the other hand, someone with an Alpha dog mentality would NEVER let the likes of Patty ruin their career trajectory
    Yeah, like being an adopted kid (Lonnie) and trying to take favorite son's place (Patty).
    Lonnie would end up in the doghouse in no time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you read that guy's quote correctly, my guy. BTW, which movie are your avatar/sig from? Been wondering for a while
    oh my bad then lol. Crazy/beautiful. My girl Kirsten Dunst was hottie back then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a scheduled loss tbh. 5th game in 7 nights against the bucks? Of course pop rested players. Spurs schedule is nothing short of brutal. Happily take the L here to get those guys rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hard fought loss
    we competed

outta here with that weak . Pop gutted the team with his defeatist schtick and possibly cost us a winnable game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was a scheduled loss tbh. 5th game in 7 nights against the bucks? Of course pop rested players. Spurs schedule is nothing short of brutal. Happily take the L here to get those guys rest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real W was seeing what we got in Walker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What?! Just because I don’t post as much doesn’t mean I don’t watch the games. Lonnie has been fine all season for a guy who didn’t get consistent playing time until the bubble last season.
    bro, I think you misunderstood - I meant I haven’t posted here much lately and was shocked to see people here want to trade him. I’m a big fan of Lonnie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would have thought that Murray is a better shooter than white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine having a "scheduled loss" when you're fighting for a playoff spot and have your youngest team in decades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real W was seeing what we got in Walker.
    Offense is smooth when he's on. Nice shot and can glide through the air. Needs to become way more consistant and improve his defense tremendously. Potential is there, that's for sure.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucks have won 11 of their last 12 games and this was our 5th game in 7 nights. Proud of the team for hanging in there despite playing 4 on 6 all night.

It is ing annoying though how Pop always goes with the player having their worst game to play almost the entire 4th quarter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think you read that guy's quote correctly, my guy. BTW, which movie are your avatar/sig from? Been wondering for a while
    guynoddingheadinwilderness.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derrick white sucks now because he had a bad game on a back to back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Na, his trade value went through the roof

J/K Sugus. Really happy for Lonnie. Could see Jrue at the end really happy for his performance, knows he’s got game.
    Haha, hope we get something real good IF we do trade up Lonnie... I agree he sometimes seems like the "odd man out" and doesn't outstand like the rest of our guards, but games like these reminds us of what his potential can bring. And of course he was going to show up against his "mentor" Jrue! Who BTW, is a crazy good player - easily the best addition the Bucks have made to their roster. He's the kind of guy that bails your offense out in the 4th of a tight playoff series, plus bringing elite D on the other side. Excellent player and he was torching us tonight.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get that. Just seems everyone is on the same page as far as making the playoffs. Would take a lot at this point to give you what you want.
    I don't know. What is there, 33 games left? We are not exactly a playoff lock at this point.

I'd want the playoffs if we looked consistently competent, but most of the time the team looks like they have no idea what they want to attempt to do from one possession to another. We never look like we are trying to play to any particular advantage, as if they just go out there totally unprepared every night. I don't know if that is a lack of understanding/IQ or just physical inability, but either way they need to do and or get something/someone different.

It's not the right time to be in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worst game of the season by far for White. I have faith he'll get his together.

Don't want to celebrate Lonnie too soon. We've seen this episode before. But I saw a Lonnie who made smart reads, something not seen from his previous good games. Let's hope he keeps it up.

We thought we would get blown out by this team. We did well.

Rudy Gay was another stinker in this game.

Let's move on to the next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the by - another game, another Luka no show. Just what is Pop's problem now? Is this another "CIA Pop" moment, or the latest in a series of Pop floundering his rookies/young picks? And it isn't even something like Lonnie's rookie season where you could say "see, he just doesn't play defense up to Pop's standard!". Just baffling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DJMVP

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the by - another game, another Luka no show. Just what is Pop's problem now? Is this another "CIA Pop" moment, or the latest in a series of Pop floundering his rookies/young picks? And it isn't even something like Lonnie's rookie season where you could say "see, he just doesn't play defense up to Pop's standard!". Just baffling.
    yep the story of the game for me is where the eff is fbfa luka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Especially with Trey also benched. I'd have liked to give Luka a few minutes if no other reason than defensive experience on such a range of players including the Freak. I actually like Rudy as a person a lot, and don't want him forced out, but it looks like THIS season is not for Luka. Maybe next...

5:30 AM here need sleep. These games always are more tiring when you lose!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m willing to bet he would have never touched the court if Rudy didn’t catch COVID. At the very least that stretch where he played shows he’s not a g league scrub anymore lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. Especially with Trey also benched. I'd have liked to give Luka a few minutes if no other reason than defensive experience on such a range of players including the Freak. I actually like Rudy as a person a lot, and don't want him forced out, but it looks like THIS season is not for Luka. Maybe next...

5:30 AM here need sleep. These games always are more tiring when you lose!
    Bill, you’re always a good man and fan. Too good for some of the people that post here.

Thread Information