Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    you work early childhood development in austin?

my fiancee works for easter seals
    I'm in Lubbock, now, actually. I am familiar with Easter Seals, though. How does she like it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm in Lubbock, now, actually. I am familiar with Easter Seals, though. How does she like it?
    I bet it's a trying to get the bunny ears to stay on them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    looks like this dude is getting prosecuted.
    Link?

above average height mavs>spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    if the dude gets prosecuted it's every mans duty to come out and protest that , we can't allow this country to go even more down the ter

somebody tries to molest one of my family members, they need to understand that they may very well get a death sentence

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Send this man to Sandusky's trial. He knows how to get rid of pedophiles.

Motivation for me... Stringer_Bell's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was thinking there was conspiracy involved, but the evidence is clear as to how/why the dead perv ended up alone with the little girl in the house all alone, so all I gotta say is...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    if the dude gets prosecuted it's every mans duty to come out and protest that , we can't allow this country to go even more down the ter

somebody tries to molest one of my family members, they need to understand that they may very well get a death sentence
    You're letting them off easy. One of the ONLY offenders that juries won't sympathize with is a molester. Let them be prosecuted, convicted, and raped to death in prison. That's what will happen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You're letting them off easy. One of the ONLY offenders that juries won't sympathize with is a molester. Let them be prosecuted, convicted, and raped to death in prison. That's what will happen.
    nevermind

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Carolina Tar Heels
    This. I'd do the same thing without a moments hesitation.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Authorities: Texas dad won’t face charges for beating to death man who allegedly attacked girl

http://www.washingtonpost.com/nation...boV_story.html

SHINER, Texas — A young Texas father who beat to death with his fists a man molesting his 5-year-old daughter will not be charged, authorities said Tuesday, as they released a dramatic 911 tape of the dad frantically pleading to send help before the man died.

A Lavaca County grand jury on Tuesday declined to indict the 23-year-old father in the death of Jesus Mora Flores, 47, who was killed June 9 on a family ranch so remote that the father is heard profanely screaming at a dispatcher who couldn’t locate the property.

“Come on! This guy is going to die on me!” the father yells in the 911 tape. “I don’t know what to do.”

Becoming increasingly frazzled, the father at one point tells the dispatcher he’s going to put the man in his truck and drive him to a hospital before sheriff’s deputies finally arrive.

The Associated Press is not identifying the father in order to protect the daughter’s iden y. The AP does not identify victims of sexual assault.

V’Anne Huser, the father’s attorney, sternly told reporters several times during a news conference at the Lavaca County courthouse that neither the father nor the family will ever give interviews.

“He’s a peaceable soul,” Huser said. “He had no intention to kill anybody that day.”

The attack happened on the family’s ranch off a quiet, two-lane county road between the farming towns of Shiner and Yoakum. Authorities say a witness saw Flores “forcibly carrying” the girl into a secluded area and then scrambled to find the father. Running toward his daughter’s screams, investigators said, the father pulled Flores off his child and “inflicted several blows to the man’s head and neck area.”

Emergency crews found Flores’ pants and underwear pulled down on his lifeless body by the time they responded to the 911 call. The girl was taken to a hospital and examined, and authorities say forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father’s story that his daughter was being sexually molested.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Sounds about right.

why are you allowed to get away with having a Tranny in your sig?

00 06 12 13 20 21 32 44 5 bus driver's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Notre Dame Fighting Irish
    Send this man to Sandusky's trial. He knows how to get rid of pedophiles.

amen

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not sure I'd jump to conclusions, could have been set up, could've brought a man he wanted to kill there and purposely bring his daughter along to create that story.
    That is an excellent point. Sadly, no doubt this has happened some where on earth more then once.

However it appears this crime went as the father had told it.
    Cliffs:
    Authorities say a witness* saw Flores 'forcibly carrying' the girl into a secluded area and then scrambled to find the father. Running toward his daughter's screams, investigators said, the father pulled Flores off his child and 'inflicted several blows to the man's head and neck area.'
    *(Fabbs here, article does not say who the witness was)

The girl was taken to a hospital and examined, and authorities say forensic evidence and witness accounts corroborated the father's story that his daughter was being sexually molested.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4cBUmOeMk

Thread Information