Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's just what the critics are saying because Trump bad. Audience reviews are good. I'm actually looking forward to seeing, looks entertaining enough. It's just not the type of movie I would go to the theater to see.
    People are re s. It's just a movie. Sjws 's didn't like Rambo because women, s,etc are not empowered in this film. It shows the brutal reality of what life is like in Mexico . Only white women are empowered in Mexico, every other women has to work as hard as guys to make a living. The movie is realistic. Those are the types of wounds some of those weapons cause. I don't know what kind of film these critics expect. It's in Rambo! I was entertained! People were crying in the theatre and applauded when it was over. Don't listen to rt or sjw critics. I always go by what imbd ratings because regular people vote on the film's.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Or maybe all the Rambo movies are , except now “media bad” so anything the media gives ty reviews to, you’ll instinctively pretend to enjoy. I really hope the New York Times writes up an article about how drinking baboon is bad for you, just to see Trump s squirt it in their mouths to prove it’s FAKE NEWS.
    TDS

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Or maybe all the Rambo movies are , except now “media bad” so anything the media gives ty reviews to, you’ll instinctively pretend to enjoy. I really hope the New York Times writes up an article about how drinking baboon is bad for you, just to see Trump s squirt it in their mouths to prove it’s FAKE NEWS.
    First Blood was better when Rambo died tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    it was a snore fest and not realistic in my mind considering a great-grandfather is out there still trying to act nimble, strong, and stealthy. as well, the story was lackluster and reminded me of another whack TAKEN.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    TBH don't ever mention interstellar in the same post as that abortion that was gravity, that was so ing dumb and everyone who thought it was good are top level re ed

Ad Astra has wait for streaming at home written all over it.
    Although maybe I should support it so Pitt returns to his 90s scifi roots, hmmm....
    Good call on the streaming. I saw it for three bucks so I can't complain much other than the dude who brought a bushel of nuts in a garbage bag to eat for the entire two hours.

A lot of pointless stuff in this movie, plot-wise and from a movie making standpoint. Kind of a gumbo of the more boring parts of a few Star Trek movies and Interstellar if you threw in Neil Armstrong from First Man with daddy issues and a bunch of implausible deaths.

I think if they had some more goofball action sequences and space madness it could have made a really good SyFy series. Otherwise you just sit there knowing it could've easily been a better movie.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Good call on the streaming. I saw it for three bucks so I can't complain much other than the dude who brought a bushel of nuts in a garbage bag to eat for the entire two hours.

A lot of pointless stuff in this movie, plot-wise and from a movie making standpoint. Kind of a gumbo of the more boring parts of a few Star Trek movies and Interstellar if you threw in Neil Armstrong from First Man with daddy issues and a bunch of implausible deaths.

I think if they had some more goofball action sequences and space madness it could have made a really good SyFy series. Otherwise you just sit there knowing it could've easily been a better movie.
    You’ve just reminded me how much I hated this movie. I’m still bitter I spent money on it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You’ve just reminded me how much I hated this movie. I’m still bitter I spent money on it.
    It was just an odd movie. Felt really small scale for a story that went from Earth to the moon to Mars to freaking Neptune. The antenna array was the coolest sci-fi thing in the entire movie and that was just done in three minutes.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    It was just an odd movie. Felt really small scale for a story that went from Earth to the moon to Mars to freaking Neptune. The antenna array was the coolest sci-fi thing in the entire movie and that was just done in three minutes.
    Right!!?? That first scene made me think I was really in for a kick ass ride.....then it never got good again....and the moon gun chase thing was so random and poorly done!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Right!!?? That first scene made me think I was really in for a kick ass ride.....then it never got good again....and the moon gun chase thing was so random and poorly done!
    Random moon pirates and baboons with space madness and the comical annihilation of people we never cared about anyway. It all goes into the theme of space sucks, go home-- but come on. You got to show why folks are drawn out there in the first place. The pseudoscience of the cosmic rays getting stronger as they approached Earth made less sense than any reach in Interstellar.

I know it was kind of anti-space movie movie, but it turned out to be more of an anti-movie movie.

Thread Information