Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a tough pill to swallow. And you led by 20+ in game 3. Jesus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You singled out the Clippers and Mavs for being historically bad franchises. I pointed out that the Spurs choked against both of them.

Sorry you needed that spoonfed to you, you can now return to your safe space.
    Point was, the Clippers and Mavs historically can't get to the promised land, with the exception of Dirk's 2011 squad, and tend to fold in the post season. It was a matchup of two perennial losers <-- the point. Show me a team that been to the playoffs multiple times that hasn't lost a series when being ahead.

I thought Thanos was supposed to be smart. You're goofy and sweet all rolled into one adorable character.

But what I really want to know, more importantly than your lack of knowledge of the history of basketball, is how Tony Stark easily yanked six infinity stones off your hand without you even noticing at the conclusions of EndGame, when a whole team of people, including Iron Man, couldn't do the same thing in the previous movie. I find that perplexing.

Stick to your strengths. Perhaps you were googling basketball facts when Tony did that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Point was, the Clippers and Mavs historically can't get to the promised land, with the exception of Dirk's 2011 squad, and tend to fold in the post season. It was a matchup of two perennial losers <-- the point. Show me a team that been to the playoffs multiple times that hasn't lost a series when being ahead.

I thought Thanos was supposed to be smart. You're goofy and sweet all rolled into one adorable character.

But what I really want to know, more importantly than your lack of knowledge of the history of basketball, is how Tony Stark easily yanked six infinity stones off your hand without you even noticing at the conclusions of EndGame, when a whole team of people, including Iron Man, couldn't do the same thing in the previous movie. I find that perplexing.

Stick to your strengths. Perhaps you were googling basketball facts when Tony did that?
    Dallas went to the Finals in 2006 as well. They've been solid for a long time. There are plenty teams to look at for lack of production before you even mention Dallas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am more interested in why Thanos didn't snap his fingers to double the universe's resources but instead to remove half the living things.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Oh snap! (pun intended) It’s that old school BNSF and his ultra generic “In a world of hype, we just win! Hey remember guys, SPAM! Spurs Peak After March, get it! Yo Spurs Chicks, where are them Bravatars at? North Texas? More like South Oklahoma! Oh boy, NO LIMIT ARMY COMMANDER is in the house! Can we get another GTG going, I wanna see T-Park vs Manny in a churro eating contest!” 2005 era smack talk, how could I ever counter that?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Where's ShoogarBear when ya need him?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Strong thread. Saw this before Game7. Missed the game but Luka score 40+?

Mavericks are the darling of NBA. This team is climbing the ladder. I am a fan.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's no more left on Earth

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's no more left on Earth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's ShoogarBear when ya need him?
    I miss Shoog.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dallas went to the Finals in 2006 as well. They've been solid for a long time. There are plenty teams to look at for lack of production before you even mention Dallas.
    I suppose. For all the money Cuban threw at them over the years you’d of figured they’d of done more. He invested a ton into getting that one ring, and no playoff series wins since. Dirk deserved better, IMO. But you’re right, there are several NBA teams who’d change places with the Mavs in NBA history.

Thread Information