Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    super disappointed with rockstar. Character got deleted and started over...still glitching...
    Reminds me of Bethesda's ups when releasing Skyrim...like they rushed that to get it out and they left tons of bugs in it so we keep having to download updates to fix it and then those still don't work...I haven't even tried online play for GTA yet since you guys keep saying it's ing up. I'll wait til someone here confirms it's not glitching anymore

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It has yet to glitch for me money wise, but I haven'tbought any property

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Smooth sailing so far, level 20, got a 2 car garage and about to reach 100K and buy an apartment.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn shame son damn shame still waiting on tha got Lincoln though

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Is online safe to play on PS3 without my console exploding (or whatever the problem is)?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockstar apologizes to GTA Online players with $500,000 of in-game cash http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged...163434043.html

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The mother ers reduced the money you get from missions you can do repeatedly. And in online survival at the boneyard, I usually hide on the roof, now they make it where if you are hiding, they'll kick you out the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mother ers reduced the money you get from missions you can do repeatedly. And in online survival at the boneyard, I usually hide on the roof, now they make it where if you are hiding, they'll kick you out the game
    They also killed the garage in that area, there was an exploit where platers could shoot through the fence and not get aimed at by the enemies. They should have just blocked the fence instead of not letting people go into the garage though. Deaths now only cost 500

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    its so s don't farm money and unbalance the economy but there isn't much of an economy anyways. its not like GTAO is online or anything.

got a text from lester telling me to buy a high end apartment because big jobs are coming soon so I think heists will release within 2-3 weeks. the big apartments have heist planning boards in em so its time I get rid of my POS apt.

what level are you s? im like 23 but broke as because I mod the out of my cars. this game is fun as online with friends just ing around but cops are slightly annoying.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    just did the paleto bank heist in SP so that was pretty cool too tbh. reminds me a lot of the west Hollywood bank robbery in LA a few years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its so s don't farm money and unbalance the economy but there isn't much of an economy anyways. its not like GTAO is online or anything.

got a text from lester telling me to buy a high end apartment because big jobs are coming soon so I think heists will release within 2-3 weeks. the big apartments have heist planning boards in em so its time I get rid of my POS apt.

what level are you s? im like 23 but broke as because I mod the out of my cars. this game is fun as online with friends just ing around but cops are slightly annoying.
    42 200gs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got sent to the bad sport servers. 's crazy over there, players running around with tanks and police can't do .

Everyone is wearing the dunce hat, looks like a klan meeting tbh, especially if you're wearing all white

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember playing Vice City on the PS2

Good times

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -you took ten years of my life sonny

-you belong to me tommy those years were mine to spend

Banned
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Got sent to the bad sport servers. 's crazy over there, players running around with tanks and police can't do .

Everyone is wearing the dunce hat, looks like a klan meeting tbh, especially if you're wearing all white

damn i need to get this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -you took ten years of my life sonny

-you belong to me tommy those years were mine to spend
    Vice city ending
    Epic

I liked to take a break fro crime once in a while, drive a nice car while listiening to some 80's music, looking at the ocean, the palm trees and the sunset ...

Damn

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vice city ending
    Epic

I liked to take a break fro crime once in a while, drive a nice car while listiening to some 80's music, looking at the ocean, the palm trees and the sunset ...

Damn

same here but id have a pros ute in the passengers seat

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Vice city ending
    Epic

Damn
    Word. A friend let me borrow VC over the Christmas holidays back in '02 because he was going to Florida
    Finished it in 5 days
    Foreigner, Flock of Seagulls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word. A friend let me borrow VC over the Christmas holidays back in '02 because he was going to Florida
    Finished it in 5 days
    Foreigner, Flock of Seagulls
    He was in Florida and we are taking vacations through a videogame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    random, but I loved this song from the Acid Trip:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why da fuk does every race have to use super cars? i only have 600k in the bank, i cant buy a good car yet. spending the 25k on the horns is so worth it for the pre race countdown

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    why da fuk does every race have to use super cars? i only have 600k in the bank, i cant buy a good car yet. spending the 25k on the horns is so worth it for the pre race countdown
    I guess you missed the sweepstakes. Random players were giving away money and placing billion dollar bounties on other players.

Ended up with $4 billion before the latest patch fixed that issue.

Banned
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah im broke as and don't own a supercar but I like my garage tbh (has a nice mix of classic sports, a motorbike, sport cars, offroad ) Got 3 spots left so im looking to add a big truck and some super cars.

Mexican horn is the best imo. heists are supposed to FINALLY come out sometime this month

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I guess you missed the sweepstakes. Random players were giving away money and placing billion dollar bounties on other players.

Ended up with $4 billion before the latest patch fixed that issue.
    i had heard about that. i guess i got sent into clean lobbies. i heard people were getting sent into the bad sport lobbies because of it even if you were only given the cash.

Thread Information