Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drives the ball, I get a minor heart attack. Shades of Bonner. Just bust 3s and play Defense.

🤦🏽*♂️

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, Bertans has been pretty good putting the ball on the floor all season long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP doesn’t watch basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, Bertans has been pretty good putting the ball on the floor all season long.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats bull . I def watch BB. I like that Bertans keeps defenses honest but penetrating or playing in the paint is not his forte by any stretch. Id rather he swing the ball than try to drive and kick. Been watching Spurs ball since before 99.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid has implemented a pretty good pump fake two dribble pull up jump shot to his game. And has a decent runner, he needs to keep the defense honest. He’s starting to get known around the league as a sharp shooter everyone’s going to be running him off the 3 point line. He’s already light years better than Bonner and Green when getting chased off the 3 point line and creating a shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kid has implemented a pretty good pump fake two dribble pull up jump shot to his game. And has a decent runner, he needs to keep the defense honest. He’s starting to get known around the league as a sharp shooter everyone’s going to be running him off the 3 point line. He’s already light years better than Bonner and Green when getting chased off the 3 point line and creating a shot.
    I agree and I’m w/you on him needing to have a midrange game or be able to drive here and there. It just makes me cringe. I feel like he’s so money from 3 that at least a couple times a game I’m wishing he wouldve pulled it rather than drove. He had a couple turnovers off of him driving that resulted in points in transition. Takes the air out of runs. But I know its a necessity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like his hustle on the boards though.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like his hustle on the boards though.
    What the

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you criticized him for something he is decent at and applauded him for a weakness? Solid take my bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do not get that feeling from him at all. LDN made me cringe when he drove to the basket. Bertans has some moves and can take it to the basket. A flawed player of course but serviceable in more than just taking threes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drives the ball, I get a minor heart attack. Shades of Bonner. Just bust 3s and play Defense.

臘*♂️
    Sadly, he has the skills, just not the confidence. Pop in the back of his mind every time he thinks of dribbling, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch out this guy watches basketball, should apply for the coaching position with this incredible secret about bertans that he's found that Pop obv doesn't see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats bull . I def watch BB. I like that Bertans keeps defenses honest but penetrating or playing in the paint is not his forte by any stretch. Id rather he swing the ball than try to drive and kick. Been watching Spurs ball since before 99.
    I'm sorry but watching doesn't seem to help your understanding the game. SA offense is based on lateral penetration and kicking the ball, you can find a miriad of technical anlysis of this online. Plus Bertans is very efficient in the paint. I really can't understand... what are you talking about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is legally blind

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry but watching doesn't seem to help your understanding the game. SA offense is based on lateral penetration and kicking the ball, you can find a miriad of technical anlysis of this online. Plus Bertans is very efficient in the paint. I really can't understand... what are you talking about?
    LOL thanks for the Xs and Os. Im just saying that watching Bertans drive the ball makes me uncomfortable. Its honestly hilarious how many people get bent out of shape by me saying this but the comments are giving me life so keep em coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch out this guy watches basketball, should apply for the coaching position with this incredible secret about bertans that he's found that Pop obv doesn't see
    I put in my resume but they never hit me back. . .alas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s confusing? I don’t like to see him drive but I like that he gets after rebounding. I like Bertans as a player but dont like to see him trying to drive often.
    Last edited by Carlos Signs; 02-05-2019 at 08:07 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s confusing? I don’t like to see him drive but I like that he gets after rebounding. I like Bertans as a player but dont like to see him trying to drive often.
    You can be selective w/your shot and still crash the boards. You’re acting like my comment was a non sequitur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never really turns the ball over when does his dribble/drive so I'm ok with it. You lost us when you said shades of Bonner tbh bc Bertans is faster than Bonner and has an actual counter move of two hard dribbles and a free throw line pull up. Plus he has a nice runner off the bank which are things Bonner never had.

Bertans does ones need to learn the fake, side dribble/step, and take the 3 though which is maybe your point?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the worst rebounder I've ever seen. I think you're watching the Brooklyn Nets or some ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a got

Call it a ST career and ride off into the sunset like Manu broski

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is a got

Call it a ST career and ride off into the sunset like Manu broski
    The weight of your commentary has broken my spirit and I am defeated! LMAO.

Funny thing is I wasn’t even trolling but I’m getting such strong hatred. Love it. Some of y’all are so angry lmao.

Thread Information