Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you kick Hillary's ass up so high she can use it for a hump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when you kick Hillary's ass up so high she can use it for a hump.
    6 ways to Sunday Schumer guaranteed it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tick tock muddah- ah traitorous piece of

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tick tock muddah- ah traitorous piece of
    You've grown mean and hard, Homer. Hate to see it. Me and you used to be close, kindred spirits, now we're like a snake and a mongoose.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've grown mean and hard, Homer. Hate to see it. Me and you used to be close, kindred spirits, now we're like a snake and a mongoose.
    go yourself to you piece of traitor

there will be a reckoning and EVERY TRAITOR who conspired to on our democracy has got whats coming -

coming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    6 ways to Sunday Schumer guaranteed it.
    Yep, it was a stunner that the Left will never, ever get over. And what's more: they know that Trump knows they won't. He got 'em and got 'em good.

In all candor: it's been one of the top highlights of my entire life. I was so happy that night back in November of '16. I could not ing believe it. It was like a dream. I was home alone and cried like a baby. Nothing better than crying when you're alone over something happy and not tragic. Great memories, boomster.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    go yourself to you piece of traitor

there will be a reckoning and EVERY TRAITOR who conspired to on our democracy has got whats coming -

coming.
    Homer, c'mon, give the old Cubby a bear hug. What say, old horse?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, it was a stunner that the Left will never, ever get over. And what's more: they know that Trump knows they won't. He got 'em and got 'em good.

In all candor: it's been one of the top highlights of my entire life. I was so happy that night back in November of '16. I could not ing believe it. It was like a dream. I was home alone and cried like a baby. Nothing better than crying when you're alone over something happy and not tragic. Great memories, boomster.
    dale I know this is a sad attempt at a troll, but agreeing with qhris on anything shows you’re either stupid, or really stupid.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dale knows we are nearing the end

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when a criminal gets caught. Nay, they were happy to let him steal before becoming president. Now we must expose him like we did pedo Epstein.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL no, Dale has been crying like a baby ever since 46 ended the Dear Nazis reign of terror.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what happens when a criminal gets caught. Nay, they were happy to let him steal before becoming president. Now we must expose him like we did pedo Epstein.

there is a certain irony to this. If he’d have just stayed in his lane, no one would have ever worried about a b list celebrity.

since his ego outpaced his depth, he put himself in the crosshairs. I’m sure he thought he’d be elected king, but that speaks to his lack of depth. Although of course the r’s will be perfectly happy to allow that to rule.

it’s a big reason why when the honest brokers say how they don’t like trump, but vote for all he stands for, they’re lying.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL no, Dale has been crying like a baby ever since 46 ended the Dear Nazis reign of terror.
    Well, thanks for acknowledging me, bum. I'm pleased as punch you're over your snit and we're back in the saddle again, back where a friend is a friend, tights.

I cry now because the old man got 19'ed. He knows it and I believe he takes some solace in that fact. Nothing (we) can do about it. We got ed. At least we made President and we blocked Hillary, denied her ever becoming President, not only by Trump defeating her at the last, but by Hussein beating her 8 years prior. That was a crusher. Trump's defeat of her was the death knell.

But, I put that Trump victory up there with the '85 Lakers in Massachusetts, 9 June 1985. Two of my life's top highlights.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was pleased that Epstein cheated ya's like that. I just wished he'd a read the tea leaves and absconded with a large boodle, lived his remaining days like what's his face Hollywood director. Epstein knew it and failed to act. Same with his girlfriend with the funny name. WTF did she hang around? GET ON AN AIRCRAFT AND GET THE OUT!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dale knows we are nearing the end
    Long way away from that, dj. Trump will fight yas tooth & nail, hammer & tong, ying and the old yang.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    there is a certain irony to this. If he’d have just stayed in his lane, no one would have ever worried about a b list celebrity.

since his ego outpaced his depth, he put himself in the crosshairs. I’m sure he thought he’d be elected king, but that speaks to his lack of depth. Although of course the r’s will be perfectly happy to allow that to rule.

it’s a big reason why when the honest brokers say how they don’t like trump, but vote for all he stands for, they’re lying.
    Bend over. I'll show ya a certain in' irony.

Alleged Wisconsinite
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    IT'S HABBENING!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    dale I know this is a sad attempt at a troll, but agreeing with qhris on anything shows you’re either stupid, or really stupid.
    When I side a man, Bogie, that's it, forever.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Long way away from that, dj. Trump will fight yas tooth & nail, hammer & tong, ying and the old yang.
    Will go even broker trying. Don’t forget about his kids too

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone truly believe anything remotely threatening is going to happen to Trump?

What will happen? The same thing that happened last time- OP will think ST rep matters, loses face and hides and no one will care.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Does anyone truly believe anything remotely threatening is going to happen to Trump?

What will happen? The same thing that happened last time- OP will think ST rep matters, loses face and hides and no one will care.
    Go ask your buddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

basically

Thread Information