Page 59 of 76 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 1876
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at ESPN putting this POS in their top 100 players. I'm not even sure he would crack the top 100 players in the Euro league tbh.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    at ESPN putting this POS in their top 100 players. I'm not even sure he would crack the top 100 players in the Euro league tbh.
    Would Lonzo even score 20 PPG in the Chinese league? I doubt it, tbh.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Exactly what value did he have over the summer anyway? Sure the Lakers should have moved him last summer, but to suggest he still had some value then sounds like a stretch. He had a ty rookie year, got injured, and his pops was still talking in the media. He has pretty much zero value now, the same value he had over the summer. He sucks. And everyone knew that back in June too.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Exactly what value did he have over the summer anyway? Sure the Lakers should have moved him last summer, but to suggest he still had some value then sounds like a stretch. He had a ty rookie year, got injured, and his pops was still talking in the media. He has pretty much zero value now, the same value he had over the summer. He sucks. And everyone knew that back in June too.
    This. His game just doesn’t fit in today’s NBA and that was very apparent by the end of his rookie year. He’s completely useless without the ball in his hands and he’s not that great when he has the ball either.

It is really baffling that someone who’s dad made had him practicing every day from such a young age has developed such horrific shooting mechanics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I definitely think Ball has a place in this league. He has good court vision, good size, and can be a good defender. He needs to actually, you know, practice and get better. With that terrible ing form, it's clear he hasn't bothered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get in here and eat this sandwhich. That goes for the rest of you Laker fans hyping up this piece of garbage as well
    Ahh man I’ve been Lonzos biggest supporter. I felt confident but boy has he let me down. I was waiting for you to bring my quote up mother er lmfao but the way he is playing bro I can’t comeback. If he makes me eat my words okay but damn this is scared of the league I guess. I feel like he has the skills but he’s such a pussy man he backs down from anybody. it get bonga in there he has heart

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I definitely think Ball has a place in this league. He has good court vision, good size, and can be a good defender. He needs to actually, you know, practice and get better. With that terrible ing form, it's clear he hasn't bothered.
    Maybe ten years ago, he'd be a decent career role player, but not in today's league where shooting is all that matters for guards. He's a waste of a pick and a waste of a roster spot in the current NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe ten years ago, he'd be a decent career role player, but not in today's league where shooting is all that matters for guards. He's a waste of a pick and a waste of a roster spot in the current NBA.
    Rondo still has a place in the league despite never shooting well. Simmons is still important. Ball can easily develop a shot if he even bothered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rondo still has a place in the league despite never shooting well. Simmons is still important. Ball can easily develop a shot if he even bothered.
    how about developing a layup first?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how about developing a layup first?
    Sure, let him know.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ahh man I’ve been Lonzos biggest supporter. I felt confident but boy has he let me down. I was waiting for you to bring my quote up mother er lmfao but the way he is playing bro I can’t comeback. If he makes me eat my words okay but damn this is scared of the league I guess. I feel like he has the skills but he’s such a pussy man he backs down from anybody. it get bonga in there he has heart
    I'm starting to wonder about him mentally he just might be better off with a fresh start elsewhere... he has some good intangibles but needs a floater and better overall handles.Tough to develop on Lakers with Bron and the raised expectations he has maybe three good games all year.. none of them all that impressive...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None. LaVar is gonna blow his money on another JBL type venture. Sad that he doesn't stand up to him. Kinda like Kiwi and Uncle Fester.

Instead of working on his game, he was trying not to get traded after we signed LBJ. He could have surgery the day after the season ended. Could have rehabbed and recovered enough to work on his game the rest of the summer - the times when real players work on their games.

I'm starting to question if he "wants" it (greatness). Fox took another leap with the Queens, why not Lonzo? Ticks me off tbh.
    When I watched Fox drill Longo is that hyped NCAA tourney matchup, it was obvious Fox had a much higher upside. He's just naturally more gifted than Longo. Longo's only "gift" is his court vision, which really isn't important in today's NBA. The reason Kidd/Magic/Etc like court vision doesn't have the same value as it did is because of the spacing modern offenses create, so you don't really need passers who can thread the needle and create baskets for others out of thin air. It still looks nice as a highlight, but it's not something NBA teams covet anymore. Longo might have marginal value as a defender. 3-D guy without the 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He never had that LA mentality tbh. I know why Lavar wanted him drafted by the Lakers but anyone with a brain knew that was the worst place for him to be and grow. He just doesnt like the limelight yet he is constantly thrust into it. Ironic that LeBron is saving him right now bc Lonzo is playing horribly yet nobody really cares and you will have some media idiots exclaiming he is playing well. But once the Lakers fall apart for a stretch then you know the media will turn against Lonzo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe LA should have kept DR.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe LA should have kept DR.
    I don't think Brooklyn was stupid enough to take Lonzo Ball instead.
    Last edited by Mr. Body; 11-19-2018 at 12:52 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Lonzo Bust in 22 minutes tonight:

2 points (Wow! He actually managed to score!)
    1-6 FG
    0-4 3PT

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lonzo Bust in 22 minutes tonight:

2 points (Wow! He actually managed to score!)
    1-6 FG
    0-4 3PT

CN no!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have seen hundreds of players not given this much of a chance to prove themselves. I have seen players with much better numbers not in the league by their 3rd year. I guess when you blow a #2 pick, you have to give tha every chance in the world before you cut the rope.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have seen hundreds of players not given this much of a chance to prove themselves. I have seen players with much better numbers not in the league by their 3rd year. I guess when you blow a #2 pick, you have to give tha every chance in the world before you cut the rope.
    Considering Magic chose him, I wouldn't doubt that actually happened

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dont be dense.
    Fultz was in the same draft, picked 1st and Philly has stood by him too same with Suns with Josh jackson ...not saying you may not be proven right, in the end ...but its still early.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering Magic chose him, I wouldn't doubt that actually happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is that Thebesteva

Thread Information