Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I rarely poop in public restrooms.

However, I went to Rosa's last night and then went to Lowe's. It was obvious to me that I wasn't going to make it home to do my business.

So I went into the Lowe's restroom. A Lowe's employee walked in in front of me and to my chagrin, with all stalls emplty, went in to one of the middle stall to presumably make doody.

IMO, there is a protocol when choosing a stall (or urinal for that matter) when using a public restroom.

Now...personally, if all stalls are empty, I will choose the one on the farthest end away from the door and urinals. I don't care if it is handicapped or not. I like the bigger stall anway and usually there is more privacy as the toilet is not always directly in front of the door cracks.

But in any event, if you're the first one in, you should choose an end stall. If you don't want to use the handicrapper, then pick the one on the near end. There isn't much question about this in my mind and shouldn't have to be explained. By choosing a middle stall, you're basically admitting you are either 1) gay and hoping to find a glory hole or 2) you are weird and want to make other people poop next to you.

That's it. Pretty simple stuff.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess the middle one is the cleanest

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I guess the middle one is the cleanest
    Ok. Well from now on, whenever I have to pee, I am going to go to the middle stall and pee all I've the toilet seat and handle.

Then maybe next time, I won't have to poop next to someone else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Toilet paper isnt enough

I dont public poop

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ".. Experts with menshealth.com analyzed 51 public restrooms and found that the stall closest to the door had the lowest levels of bacteria. It also had the most toilet paper! The experts suspect that the first stall is used less because people want privacy. They also recommend that you stand up before you flush the toilet. The reason is that when you flush the toilet a fine mist of water containing bacteria sprays up. The bacteria can contain anything from intestinal bugs to hepa is.

To read more on this story visit:*menshealth.com.*The bathrooms shown in the attached slideshow were not part of the study, just interesting batherooms from around the world."

http://archive.digtriad.com/news/pho...storyid=282660

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ".. Experts with menshealth.com analyzed 51 public restrooms and found that the stall closest to the door had the lowest levels of bacteria. It also had the most toilet paper! The experts suspect that the first stall is used less because people want privacy. They also recommend that you stand up before you flush the toilet. The reason is that when you flush the toilet a fine mist of water containing bacteria sprays up. The bacteria can contain anything from intestinal bugs to hepa is. To read more on this story visit:*menshealth.com.*The bathrooms shown in the attached slideshow were not part of the study, just interesting batherooms from around the world."http://archive.digtriad.com/news/pho...storyid=282660
    This is a good read and makes sense. However, I would assume that at the cleaning schedule at all public restrooms is not equal. Of course if I walk into a stall and see everywhere, I'm going to change. Also, in my limited public pooping, the handicapped stall seems to always be pretty clean. In any event, in light of the study and per my comments earlier, I am going to do my best to make every middle stall I encounter the most urine covered in that particular bathroom.Also, I never flush while on the pot. Just common sense. At home or elsewhere. I wouldn't want my long pee pee to get pulled down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    ".. Experts with menshealth.com analyzed 51 public restrooms and found that the stall closest to the door had the lowest levels of bacteria. It also had the most toilet paper! The experts suspect that the first stall is used less because people want privacy. They also recommend that you stand up before you flush the toilet. The reason is that when you flush the toilet a fine mist of water containing bacteria sprays up. The bacteria can contain anything from intestinal bugs to hepa is.

To read more on this story visit:*menshealth.com.*The bathrooms shown in the attached slideshow were not part of the study, just interesting batherooms from around the world."

http://archive.digtriad.com/news/pho...storyid=282660
    Who doesn't get up when they flush? I've heard of lazy s that don't get up to wipe but not getting up when flushing is even more ridiculous tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who doesn't get up when they flush? I've heard of lazy s that don't get up to wipe but not getting up when flushing is even more ridiculous tbh.
    s yeah. And you've got to get up anyway. I always use my shoe to flush in public restrooms also.

One more time... xtremesteven33's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I also prefer to use the farthest-end stalls because I think they're rarely used, and now I know the fact is just the opposite

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    so do yall niggras stand up to wipe your ass too?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Toilet paper isnt enough

I dont public poop
    I generally don't either, in fact I abhor the thought yet life finds a way with me. One time after eating on the Riverwalk, my cousins and I all had to at the same time, must've been food poisoning. Worst is airports, there's never any privacy, so it's a symphony of ting noises with strangers.

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Always give a courtesy flush after each turd dropped. The smell compounds with each additional turd and each additional second those turds marinate in the bowl.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Always give a courtesy flush after each turd dropped. The smell compounds with each additional turd and each additional second those turds marinate in the bowl.
    that. so...you're saying that one should drop a turd, stand up, flush, sit back down, drop another turd, stand up, flush, etc?

2nd Verse Same as the 1st Oh, Gee!!'s Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that. so...you're saying that one should drop a turd, stand up, flush, sit back down, drop another turd, stand up, flush, etc?
    if I'm in there taking a leak or checking my hair, yes. I don't do the other thing in public rr's.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Theres sittn and n . Those peeps that come & sit right next to u smdh

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think he wants you to push the little manual button on the automatic toilets. Odds are high some got has smeared semen on that button so I wouldn't touch it if I were you.

Off topic but related...Home pooping etiquette

If you take a dump at home and get a smear above the water line do you
    - get the toilet brush and clean the toilet
    - leave it and then later try to blast it off when you take a piss

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think he wants you to push the little manual button on the automatic toilets. Odds are high some got has smeared semen on that button so I wouldn't touch it if I were you.

Off topic but related...Home pooping etiquette

If you take a dump at home and get a smear above the water line do you
    - get the toilet brush and clean the toilet
    - leave it and then later try to blast it off when you take a piss
    tbh, I don't leave a stain ever. nice solid poops right into the middle of the bowl. takin care of myself.
    but back in the day, when single, leave it for a urine blast
    after married, wipe it with some tp
    I never used the toilet brush for that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    tbh, I don't leave a stain ever. nice solid poops right into the middle of the bowl. takin care of myself.
    but back in the day, when single, leave it for a urine blast
    after married, wipe it with some tp
    I never used the toilet brush for that

Only fatasses leave a stain on the toilet seatPERIOD.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Also: Don't use the urinal for this purpose. I've seen it far too many times. Especially at rest stops, truck stop gas stations, etc.

Thread Information