Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does the best franchise in the league have such a depressing forum? Not only embarrassing for the Spurs but just flat out lame. You know your scraping the bottom of the barrel when Porker is used as an insult.

Anyhow, regardless of how pathetic most of you are, the Spurs are primed for at least 2 championships in the next 4 years. Why can't Lamarcus and Kawhi be a less dysfunctional version of Shaq and Kobe? I don't see jealousy between the two, they are similar personalities. Them both being on the Jordan brand not only means awesome NIKE commercials in the future, but also forces them to spend time together. The role players green, mills, and now Anderson are all young. This is one of the most exciting times to be a Spurs fan and your guys are missing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are so lame.

You're talking like a woman who knows nothing about the game of basketball.

Shaq is the most dominant offensive big man ever..that team was basically a two man team.

This team relies heavily on guys like Green, Mills, TD, Manu and so on...

Lamarcus doesn't have the same personality as Kawhi..He used to complain in Portalnd about Roy and Lillard..Just ask Blazers fans.

He's actually a known Diva among the blazers community.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is playing like 2015 Kobe so far

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has that 'imma snitch' look to him. Great observation op.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs are projected at the 5 or 6 seed this season (still over 50 wins) based on the fact that there will be a lot of adjusting with LMA plus Manu and Parker are unpredictable.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Kawhi is playing like 2015 Kobe so far
    Kawhobe for sure so far

This spectrum mfer gets a max and starts chucking and turning the ball over like his confirmed childhood hero

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi is shooting Kobe like percentages and Lamarcus has put on weight like Shaq so the OP could be on to something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apalisoc_9Do you honestly think Pop would've gone all out to sign LMA if

a) he thought he was a diva, or
    b) he thought he could integrate him into "the Spurs way"

I mean try and use some common sense. the hoopshype article on Pop was all about how he values character. I'm pretty damn sure Pop wouldn't have tried to sign LMA if he thought he was "a diva"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you honestly think Pop would've gone all out to sign LMA if

a) he thought he was a diva, or
    b) he thought he could integrate him into "the Spurs way"

I mean try and use some common sense. the hoopshype article on Pop was all about how he values character. I'm pretty damn sure Pop wouldn't have tried to sign LMA if he thought he was "a diva"
    He signed Jackson and Jefferson who both complained about their roles..

Another one of these mainstream, they can't do no wrong fans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does the best franchise in the league have such a depressing forum? Not only embarrassing for the Spurs but just flat out lame. You know your scraping the bottom of the barrel when Porker is used as an insult.

Anyhow, regardless of how pathetic most of you are, the Spurs are primed for at least 2 championships in the next 4 years. Why can't Lamarcus and Kawhi be a less dysfunctional version of Shaq and Kobe? I don't see jealousy between the two, they are similar personalities. Them both being on the Jordan brand not only means awesome NIKE commercials in the future, but also forces them to spend time together. The role players green, mills, and now Anderson are all young. This is one of the most exciting times to be a Spurs fan and your guys are missing it.
    You're setting yourself up for some disappointment if you think LMA is going to have Shaq level impact. That's just crazy talk. He's not a Shaq or a Duncan. , he's not even a KG or a Dirk. He's a couple tiers below those kind of guys. A good player but not an all-time great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had 55 wins in my best case scenario after the schedule was released. That included a strong start out of the gate because of the easy schedule during the first month which allowed both gelling and winning. But looking at the struggles in preseason I fear that the season start will be rough and we will find ourselves in the lower half of the playoff bracket like last season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If healthy, I agree with OP. 60 wins.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are so lame.

You're talking like a woman who knows nothing about the game of basketball...
    Chill out, no need for sexists attacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up, got.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by manu2timdynasty; 10-22-2015 at 10:33 AM.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh. It's like you guys know all the stats but haven't watched them play. All Kawhi had to be was Bruce Bowen, the fact that I mentioned Kobe in the same breath and it's ridiculous not because of Kawhi's skill but because if his preseason, speaks volumes. Who would of thought Lamarcus would sign? How can you not see the irony in calling me a women, when it's you guys who create this drama with your trifling bull ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh oh, looks like the PC Police are here...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are so lame.

You're talking like a woman who knows nothing about the game of basketball.

Shaq is the most dominant offensive big man ever..that team was basically a two man team.

This team relies heavily on guys like Green, Mills, TD, Manu and so on...

Lamarcus doesn't have the same personality as Kawhi..He used to complain in Portalnd about Roy and Lillard..Just ask Blazers fans.

He's actually a known Diva among the blazers community.
    Being a woman is an insult? You should probably share that with your mom and your shift leader at Mickey D's as these are likely the only women willing to talk to you, unless you consider getting pepper sprayed to be a conversation. This forum is really hard to read with all of the racist, sexist, phobic vitriol.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being a woman is an insult? You should probably share that with your mom and your shift leader at Mickey D's as these are likely the only women willing to talk to you, unless you consider getting pepper sprayed to be a conversation. This forum is really hard to read with all of the racist, sexist, phobic vitriol.
    Couldn't agree more, this place is truly an embarrassment to the Spurs fanbase.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of sensitivity going around in here....

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of sensitivity going around in here....
    ing pussies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing owned...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    You're setting yourself up for some disappointment if you think LMA is going to have Shaq level impact. That's just crazy talk. He's not a Shaq or a Duncan. , he's not even a KG or a Dirk. He's a couple tiers below those kind of guys. A good player but not an all-time great.
    LMA on the Spurs isn't going have any greater impact than Pau on the Lakers; they are both wing-man status on a contender. Pau was a better playmaker while LMA is a better scorer otherwise they are equal in the rebounding/defense department.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA on the Spurs isn't going have any greater impact than Pau on the Lakers; they are both wing-man status on a contender. Pau was a better playmaker while LMA is a better scorer otherwise they are equal in the rebounding/defense department.
    Paul made the Lakers contenders, they won 2 championships, not seeing your point.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Paul made the Lakers contenders, they won 2 championships, not seeing your point.
    Idiot, you are comparing apples to oranges. Pau was playing w/ PRIME Kobe & the West was weak as . Their compe ion in the West was Melo's Nuggets, Artests' Rockets & the Suns w/ past prime Nash. They got stomped in the '08 Finals by a Celtics team that was pushed to 7 games by Leasern Conference team & barely squeak out victories against an Orlando team that was missing their starting point guard (Jameer) & had Dwight as their leader. Even in 2010 they went up against a Celtics team that had KG playing on one leg & were down 2-3 before Perkins got injured. They got trashed when the West rose up from the ashes & were never heard from again. That team was easily the least dominant 2 peat team in NBA history.

LMA is going to be playing w/ a team that doesn't have a player on the same level as PRIME Kobe & the compe ion in the West if fierce. Pau's supporting cast in Memphis was no better than what LMA had last postseason when the Blazers got swept by the Grizz. Actually, Pau at his best is better than LMA since he's more dynamic.

Thread Information