Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Second tournament in a row where the Zags get bounced by a much more physical Big XII team. Seems obvious now that beating up on cupcake teams for two months is clearly not preparing them for these types of games. IMO, for Baylor this probably feels like a typical conference game
    Baylor's been allowed to play football in every game. Have yet to see a team prepared for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Baylor is going to overpower Zaga at the rim and play the Zags even in guard play. Timmah is going need to be out of this world.

I'm thinking Baylor just beyond a toss up
    Well got the overpower at the rim thing. Did not see Baylor abusing the Zags guards

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baylor bailed out with another foul. They're allowed to play physical AF and then get all kinds of touch fouls. Ridiculous.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    everyone jerking off to Gonzaga's inflated stats after beating up on Montana State Community College every game

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what Gonzaga needs to do. Every time Baylor knocks them with the thighs, play it up. They can't let them get away with all this Miami Heat 2012 defense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The camera panned away, but I think the Butler dude tried to take a charge at half court to try to stop that fast break.
    SMH. Such a cheesy team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I learned playing golf tourneys that playing with a lead is hard. You have so much to lose.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dude was allowed to slap Timme 35 feet from the rim about three ing times in a row.
    It's obvious that the refs are giving them an advantage by not calling that .
    Then they do the same thing the next possession.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing making excuses because of the UCLA game

We will likely here that all offseason

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are they pumping in boos through the speakers? Been wondering this all tourney.
    There it is again. And it's always been for the ref's team only.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baylor is fouling a lot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10 points after the start
    There maybe hope for the Zags

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing making excuses because of the UCLA game

We will likely here that all offseason
    Excuses for what?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Haven't watched TV (except for the occasional sporting event) in years...watching these CBS commercials, are these sh!t sandwiches what we're really stuck with now?

I can't imagine somebody could possibly hate themselves that much to come home from a long day of work, kick back, and watch an hour of "United States of Al". If you are that person and you are reading this....I'm not telling you to commit suicide but if a method of swiftly terminating your existence were to become available to you, I would recommend capitalizing on the opportunity

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BaylorRef calls Timme for hitting the ball away when they've been allowing Baylor to hack all night? WTF.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And they weren't gonna call that hack; but then the Baylor dude just bulldozed the guy going for the loose ball and they had no choice.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE HONEST . TIMME DIDN'T JUST TRIP OVER HIS OWN FEET. CALL THAT , ASSHOLES.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't watched TV (except for the occasional sporting event) in years...watching these CBS commercials, are these sh!t sandwiches what we're really stuck with now?

I can't imagine somebody could possibly hate themselves that much to come home from a long day of work, kick back, and watch an hour of "United States of Al". If you are that person and you are reading this....I'm not telling you to commit suicide but if a method of swiftly terminating your existence were to become available to you, I would recommend capitalizing on the opportunity
    I watch 0 network shows except sports

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kispert needs to find the space and trust his shot. You can't be taking it to the teeth and be getting blocked.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zags
    counting on a couple of slow white stiffs to save you

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You tried Jew Tube lately? They put a commercial for every music video and tons of commercials like it's a premier TV show for every video. And any time you click to a certain part of a video, a new commercial comes up. Sh** was insufferable. I finally downloaded an ad blocker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kispert needs to find the space and trust his shot. You can't be taking it to the teeth and be getting blocked.
    This.
    You could see that block coming from the moment Kispert abandoned his trey and tried to White Guy drive to the hoop.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just cos Vital has no hands, they call the foul. Dumb.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's the pumped-in boos for Baylor again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Turrble. Bring back the ATT chicks T & A.

Thread Information