Page 265 of 376 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267268269275315365 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 9381
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Man, Nier Replicant if you want a story. You played NieR Automata already right?
    Yep, Nier Automata was my . and I plan on checking it out, but seeing a lot of reviews on steam mentioning bugs and right now. was going to see if they had a PS5 version but it's only PS4 with no PS5 enhancements. but i'll probably get it after this either way

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, Nier Automata was my . and I plan on checking it out, but seeing a lot of reviews on steam mentioning bugs and right now. was going to see if they had a PS5 version but it's only PS4 with no PS5 enhancements. but i'll probably get it after this either way
    NieR Automata had an even worse PC port. PS4, XBox One, XBox Series, and PS5 all run Nier Replicant 1080p60. Being a Ps3 game at heart, I don't think it would benefit much from 4k, though 4k60 absolutely should have been doable on PS5. Don't expect any real improvement on the PC port, Automata didn't get a patch until this month. Seriously, first patch 4 years after release, and only because it got review bombed on Steam after the XBox Game Pass version released without microstutter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disco Elysium is one of the free games for May for PSN+. Or so that's what a supposed leak claims.

I hope that it's true because that game looks nice but never really compelled me to pay for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Advanced Suit is pretty badass in Spiderman. Any reason to even bother with the other suits?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck, spurraider21, Joseph Kony man, you played these games that are on sale now on PSN?

1. Okami $10

2. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir $18

3. Dragon's Crown Pro $5 (sorry, review is of the PS3 original)

These are all some really good deals. #1 literally feels like you're playing the game in a painting. Story is a little annoying because it's nagging Japanese people for not believing in Shinto gods but man the world is beautiful. #2 is probably the best 2D beat'em up I have ever played and that's the lowest price it has ever been, and while #3 isn't as good as #2, it's still a lot of fun and the art is just awesome. Can't wait to see what else is in this Golden Week sale that Sony hasn't published yet but will later today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Remains of Edith Finch for $8 on the Playstation Store is a really good deal too. One of those walking simulators that's a great palate cleanser after a large game, but has such great storytelling and good looking graphics too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when i get an @ for this thread im always thinking its a god of war announcement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when i get an @ for this thread im always thinking its a god of war announcement
    C'mon son, you know Sony is saving that for around the time of E3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C'mon son, you know Sony is saving that for around the time of E3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had Okami for the PS2. Really liked it but I dont think I ever finished it.

Those other two games look corny, BB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had Okami for the PS2. Really liked it but I dont think I ever finished it.

Those other two games look corny, BB.
    No way, those games are badass if you like 2D beat 'em ups.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Reck, spurraider21, Joseph Kony man, you played these games that are on sale now on PSN?

1. Okami $10

2. Odin Sphere Leifthrasir $18

3. Dragon's Crown Pro $5 (sorry, review is of the PS3 original)

These are all some really good deals. #1 literally feels like you're playing the game in a painting. Story is a little annoying because it's nagging Japanese people for not believing in Shinto gods but man the world is beautiful. #2 is probably the best 2D beat'em up I have ever played and that's the lowest price it has ever been, and while #3 isn't as good as #2, it's still a lot of fun and the art is just awesome. Can't wait to see what else is in this Golden Week sale that Sony hasn't published yet but will later today.
    never heard of any of these, i'll look into em

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy Playstation is going ham with the deep sales.

I had a couple of games on my wish list that I had to buy when they dropped in price and most of them just did. Just bought King's Quest which was going for 30 bucks before and i just bought for less than 7 dollars.

Also rebought Spider Man goty edition for 20.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy Playstation is going ham with the deep sales.

I had a couple of games on my wish list that I had to buy when they dropped in price and most of them just did. Just bought King's Quest which was going for 30 bucks before and i just bought for less than 7 dollars.

Also rebought Spider Man goty edition for 20.
    Dude that's not the PS5 edition of Spiderman. If you haven't downloaded yet I think you could refund it. Then if you buy Miles Morales you can buy Spiderman Remastered for PS5 for $20 and it has all the DLC. But you can't buy Spiderman Remastered off PSN, only direct from your PS5 if you own Miles Morales.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, loving having no loading times when fast traveling in Spiderman Remastered.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude that's not the PS5 edition of Spiderman. If you haven't downloaded yet I think you could refund it. Then if you buy Miles Morales you can buy Spiderman Remastered for PS5 for $20 and it has all the DLC. But you can't buy Spiderman Remastered off PSN, only direct from your PS5 if you own Miles Morales.
    You’re here all day and now you tell me this?

It's been downloaded and installed. I actually haven’t touched Morales yet exactly because I haven’t beaten Spider man. It’s set up and installed however.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re here all day and now you tell me this?

It's been downloaded and installed. I actually haven’t touched Morales yet exactly because I haven’t beaten Spider man. It’s set up and installed however.
    , sorry man, wasn't even thinking how ed up the Spiderman Remastered situation is. Maybe beg PSN Support to let you refund Spiderman GOTY and then buy the PS5 version. I think the way you get the PS5 version is to go into your game library folder, go to Miles Morales (assuming you have installed it before), and from there I think there is a way to buy Spiderman Remastered for $20.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony wants their PS5 to actually be in gamers hands before releasing GOW.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T minus 5 minutes to State of Play. baseline bum spurraider21 Joseph Kony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T minus 5 minutes to State of Play. baseline bum spurraider21 Joseph Kony
    Man, States of Play are horrible. One thing I always loved about the E3 presentations was they'd just show gameplay and shut the up. This narrator is annoying as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony used to be so good at generating hype for their games when they'd just shut the up and show a few minutes of gameplay uninterrupted. These States of Play are trash though. As soon as I start getting interested in the game here is old got talking over the action like he's explaining the game to a four year old. I remember thinking Ghost of Tsushima looked terrible from their State of Play and that's why I had no interest in buying at launch. Once I played it the game was incredible though. Got the same kind of vibe from this one so shut it off about 5 minutes into the Rift Apart presentation. ElNono man, tell Sony to stop doing these. They're so terribly produced and they make great games look ty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony used to be so good at generating hype for their games when they'd just shut the up and show a few minutes of gameplay uninterrupted. These States of Play are trash though. As soon as I start getting interested in the game here is old got talking over the action like he's explaining the game to a four year old. I remember thinking Ghost of Tsushima looked terrible from their State of Play and that's why I had no interest in buying at launch. Once I played it the game was incredible though. Got the same kind of vibe from this one so shut it off about 5 minutes into the Rift Apart presentation. ElNono man, tell Sony to stop doing these. They're so terribly produced and they make great games look ty.
    I think that's due to it being virtual. When they did State of Play with people in the audience they just showed the gameplay and let it speak for itself.

These State of Plays are pitifully short. You could have just released the 15 minute gameplay online through their channel instead of building 1 week hype and then a countdown like it's some other worldly event.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol howlongtobeat.com says Spiderman is a 17 hour game, 33 hours if you're a completionist. I'm 23 hours in and just now finished Act 1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate them. They got the idea from Nintendo, and it's completely horrible. I voiced my displeasure already, marketing is horribly wrong on this, IMO. I can't even begin to tell you how you feel when it's one of your games in one of these, and it just goes by and maybe two or three words and then next .

Zero hype, zero context, zero backstory, and the terrible part is that they could do so much better. You could have a sit down and interview with producers or artists and show off more while talking about the game, and really get fans hyped, but this, this is , IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate them. They got the idea from Nintendo, and it's completely horrible. I voiced my displeasure already, marketing is horribly wrong on this, IMO. I can't even begin to tell you how you feel when it's one of your games in one of these, and it just goes by and maybe two or three words and then next .

Zero hype, zero context, zero backstory, and the terrible part is that they could do so much better. You could have a sit down and interview with producers or artists and show off more while talking about the game, and really get fans hyped, but this, this is , IMO.
    All the great voice actors Playstation has and it sounded like they got their HR guy to do today's narration. I mean what the , I need someone's dad to tell me what wall running is?

Thread Information