Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I predicted that his teammates who bust their humps everyday at practice and don't take games off are not really fans of "load management" and would privately loathe the Fun Guy Clipper Nation. Now their dirty laundry is public.

ME

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He demanded they go get Paul George and Mo Harkless, at the expense of draft pick capital. He dictates when he will load manage. I bet like Kobe (in his 15th year; except Fun Guy is only in his 8th), he picked and chose when, if, or how much he'd practice. Then in games he gets up however many shots he wants. I'm sure his teammates just loves that.

And then Trez went blabbing to the media. I actually thought it would be Somali

The Clippers FO, who the mediots lauded all summer, has their work cut out for them. Gonna be interesting to see how they this. And Fun Guy can't be too happy about Trez going public either, like this. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

This team reminds me of the 2000 Trail Blazers.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why Laker fans are celebrating so much. Giannis is ringing this year (which will keep him in Milwaukee longterm) and then AD is going to Chicago.
    Giannis has already been linked to Golden State. It's happening.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The locker room problems have nothing to do with Kawhi. It's Doc.

The Big Three Celtics had locker room drama. The Lob City Clippers had locker room drama. Now this year's Clippers have locker room drama. The one common denominator? Doc.

Doc's had a very convenient run of players getting all the blame for his underachievement. It's time for him to start getting some blame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi really is the new MJ. He don’t give a damn about anything but winning.
    Kawhi didn’t put thousands of kids in bondage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi didn’t put thousands of kids in bondage.
    And he won't ever do so either. I mean, who in their right mind wants to rock a pair of New Balance?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Although Doc is the common denominator, he isn't the sole reason why there may be locker room issues. From LG:
    Easy to see why they would be having issues.

Leonard to Lou and Harrell - "you guys need to give more effort on defense"

Leonard when he feels like it - "I'm going to sit this one out cause load management"

I would be pissed as a teammate too
    Truth bombs. And I think Trez was subtle with his critique of Kiwi and PG when he talked about the "two new guys that were not here last year" and "a guy" who won a championship with another team. Some of that stuff should have stayed in house but he let it out, to my delight

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like clockwork

Is PG (hammy) playing? I'd hate to see the Clipps lose to the Knicks

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doc lied to us about Kiwi's health

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers deserve whatever ty things happen to them. Keep tampering and colluding, gots. I hope Leonard is the end of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You do realize Kawhi is calling his own health issues, despite medical reports, right? The team learned from the Spurs fiasco that you have to let Rainman see Wapner else he won't count the cards.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clippers deserve whatever ty things happen to them. Keep tampering and colluding, gots. I hope Leonard is the end of you.
    ^

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You do realize Kawhi is calling his own health issues, despite medical reports, right? The team learned from the Spurs fiasco that you have to let Rainman see Wapner else he won't count the cards.
    Whoah! So it's even worse than I thought. Makes Doc's load management comments about LeBron even funnier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoah! So it's even worse than I thought. Makes Doc's load management comments about LeBron even funnier
    Team doctor: He's cleared
    Doc Rivers: "how do you feel?"
    KL: "I uhh..."
    Dennis: "He is sore, needs to rest... "
    Doc Rivers: "Ok.. , Paul you're up"
    PG: "My snatch hurts"
    Doc Rivers: "My son is looking more and more like Jordan"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Team doctor: He's cleared
    Doc Rivers: "how do you feel?"
    KL: "I uhh..."
    Dennis: "He is sore, needs to rest... "
    Doc Rivers: "Ok.. , Paul you're up"
    PG: "My snatch hurts"
    Doc Rivers: "My son is looking more and more like Jordan"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want to see the Clips vs the Rockets second round. Would be hilarious to watch. Doc whining, D’antoni whining, Kawhi whining and Harden whining. All while Paul George has to guard Westbrook with two bad shoulders again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want to see the Clips vs the Rockets second round. Would be hilarious to watch. Doc whining, D’antoni whining, Kawhi whining and Harden whining. All while Paul George has to guard Westbrook with two bad shoulders again.
    And Beverly going Draymond on the refs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is it just me or is the Clips depth overrated? Like when Lakers struggle without AD or Lebron. "See they're too top heavy!" When Clippers struggle without Kawhi and/or PG13. "They only lost because they didn't have their best players playing." Like Clippers are hugely reliant on Kawhi and PG13 just like Lakers and Rockets are hugely reliant on their duos. Honestly, I think Bucks should be the favorite. Giannis only plays 31 minutes a game. They're not overly reliant on their superstar like Lakers, Clippers and Rockets are.
    Depth doesn't get you far in the playoffs. If they're going to rely on Wes Matthews, Kyle Korver and Ilyasova, they aren't winning a le.

I agree that Milwaukee is the favorite, though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like i said before, the clips are not that deep, they just choose to have starters coming off the bench. Guys like Zubac and Harkless are not starting caliber players, yet they start games for them.

The clippers started Harkless, Zubac and Patterson tonight and the 3 combined for 12 points.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why Laker fans are celebrating so much. Giannis is ringing this year (which will keep him in Milwaukee longterm) and then AD is going to Chicago.
    Doubtful about Freak, 100% stone cold about AD. Det pussy is BOLTING.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doubtful about Freak, 100% stone cold about AD. Det pussy is BOLTING.
    Just like you said he wouldn't join the Lakers, the Pelicans wouldn't take the Lakers trash, the Lakers weren't a playoff team and they were gonna finish a bunch of games behind the clippers in the standings

This got has no shame, just keeps moving the goalpost after being wrong again and again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just like you said he wouldn't join the Lakers, the Pelicans wouldn't take the Lakers trash, the Lakers weren't a playoff team and they were gonna finish a bunch of games behind the clippers in the standings

This got has no shame, just keeps moving the goalpost after being wrong again and again
    They didn't take their trash til Brow pulled a Kawhi.

Keep trying. Let those 7 years of butthurt out.

Thread Information