Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Three first round picks. Control of the Nets picks for the next 6-7 years as they eventually either decline or break up. Meanwhile, Dallas trades their picks away for Hardway and Porzingis, will either Max out or lose Hardaway, and will need to give up another pick to move Porzingis. That’s comical
    well let's see if they have success with those picks, or just end up drafting a batch of Kandimans and kwames

until then

rockets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well let's see if they have success with those picks, or just end up drafting a batch of Kandimans and kwames

until then

rockets
    Rockets a couple of years ago considered le finalists now praying that draft choices pay off. I knew when they traded for Wall that they had no plan. Total fail as an organization.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Luka isn’t Dirk though. He will leave if he doesn’t get help. Now, all of a sudden Carlisle is a liability. Yeah, the next coach will get blame too.
    Rick has always been kind of a control freak and a liability with younger players. Roddy B is probably an all star under Pop.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Rockets a couple of years ago considered le finalists now praying that draft choices pay off. I knew when they traded for Wall that they had no plan. Total fail as an organization.
    No the fail was giving Harden unlimited power. And trading their picks away.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    LkrFan

what’s your thoughts on Jalen Green?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LkrFan

what’s your thoughts on Jalen Green?
    I hadn't followed him tbh. Looks like a good prospect, but you never know:

Thread Information