Page 156 of 164 FirstFirst ... 56106146152153154155156157158159160 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, but nicca having to do a lot of heavy lifting for one of the so called deepest teams in the league...
    Told yall niccas PG13 could not be relied on as a legit #2 at this point there is no question Siakm is a better #2 longterm and maybe even this year already...Nurse is better than Uncle Tom too
    Props to Mav fans especially those that believed in KP. Istill doubt he will stay healthy longterm but he looks really good since the all star break... Props.
    Bump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, but nicca having to do a lot of heavy lifting for one of the so called deepest teams in the league...
    Told yall niccas PG13 could not be relied on as a legit #2 at this point there is no question Siakm is a better #2 longterm and maybe even this year already...Nurse is better than Uncle Tom too
    Please, stop.
    Clippers have a more talented roster, agreed...
    But they are no playoff juggernaut. Only players with ANY Finals pedigree is Kawhi. Being deeper will really only matter if they suffer injuries...
    I ing hate Rondo but he Dwight, LDN, Bron all have won huge playoff series
    I see no scenario barring injury where Lakers or Clippers beat the other in 5 games that is just a dumb take. Clippers in 6/Lakers in 6 or 7 seem far more likely...

LOL Clippers playing home playoff games in a 50% plus, hostile arena is funny as . And Balmer wants to build in Inglewood where some of the strongest old school die hard Lakers dwell...
    Clippers just don't get it..
    Bump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How can a fanbase of a team with such a decorated championship history overreact so much to a meaningless regular season game? I've never seen the fans and media overreact to a single game more than this in my lifetime.

The reason is obvious, to be fair. They're enjoying it while they can, as they know they're going to get bodied in the playoffs.
    Bump

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    stop bumping your own posts. its corny and stupid tbh. nobody cares

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Every "The Clippers are winning it all anyway" post should be hi-lighted and automatically attached to any future post by the offenders. Especially one's made in from mid-January when it was apparent to anyone who wanted to see that they were a terrible defensive team with no rim protection. Despite the fearsome, and mostly deserved (Looking at you Pat Beverly-Westbrook had that one right at least), reputation of some perimeter defenders. Lou Williams is "Point A Minute" Mike Mcgee with cornrows. A sieve defensively that might work with the Lakers shot blockers. Montrezl plays hard. But that's offset by the fact everyone does in the playoffs. And they may be better defenders and have a higher basketball IQ.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Every "The Clippers are winning it all anyway" post should be hi-lighted and automatically attached to any future post by the offenders. Especially one's made in from mid-January when it was apparent to anyone who wanted to see that they were a terrible defensive team with no rim protection. Despite the fearsome, and mostly deserved (Looking at you Pat Beverly-Westbrook had that one right at least), reputation of some perimeter defenders. Lou Williams is "Point A Minute" Mike Mcgee with cornrows. A sieve defensively that might work with the Lakers shot blockers. Montrezl plays hard. But that's offset by the fact everyone does in the playoffs. And they may be better defenders and have a higher basketball IQ.
    Honestly, it was hard to get a good read on them before the pandemic as they have all this load management BS and you didn't see them all playing together for long stretches. Not sure how many could have predicted they would be toothless tigers but I did not see it coming. Looked great on paper.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First game, but you can already tell a lot of the pieces on the Lakers don't fit. Only worthwhile roleplayers are Green and maybe Kuzma.
    ?????

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the Lakers don't ring, it'll be the biggest choke since GS up 3-1, tbh.
    Think you meant clippers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's still true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can tell how scared Lakerfan was of the Clippers by all these posts from them since last night

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    you can tell how scared Lakerfan was of the Clippers by all these posts from them since last night
    They lucked out ala the Spurs when the Duds upset the Mavs in ‘07

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

scared lol. Here come excuses once again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scared lol. Here come excuses once again
    What'll be yours if the Lakers lose to Denver?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What'll be yours if the Lakers lose to Denver?
    Won’t happen king

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won’t happen king
    thats what everyone said about the Clippers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. Had the Lakers winning it all since pre-season tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    thats what everyone said about the Clippers
    you think Lebron and AD going out like these bums ? Cmon brotha aha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think Lebron and AD going out like these bums ? Cmon brotha aha
    The has AD done in the postseason? Jokic has done more the past two postseasons than AD has done his entire career. Lebron isn't young anymore either. The Lakers are also garbage outside those two.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The has AD done in the postseason? Jokic has done more the past two postseasons than AD has done his entire career. Lebron isn't young anymore either. The Lakers are also garbage outside those two.

you serious? I’m sorry the San Antonio clippers are out but no need to act delusional

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you serious? I’m sorry the San Antonio clippers are out but no need to act delusional
    What part there is delusion? FWIW, that part about AD's career is his postseason career. Obviously AD has more regular season accolades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part there is delusion? FWIW, that part about AD's career is his postseason career. Obviously AD has more regular season accolades.
    Laker fan suddenly talking a lot just because their team is the favorite for the first time in like 10 years. Most of them lose logic by this point like that poster you're talking to. Only Killa, Lkrfan and sometimes Bynumite are the ones I take seriously that are still active on here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fan suddenly talking a lot just because their team is the favorite for the first time in like 10 years. Most of them lose logic by this point like that poster you're talking to. Only Killa, Lkrfan and sometimes Bynumite are the ones I take seriously that are still active on here.
    , Killa is getting arrogant right now too. Also forgot about IronMexican and DeadlyDynasty though they stick to the NFL forum these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , Killa is getting arrogant right now too. Also forgot about IronMexican and DeadlyDynasty though they stick to the NFL forum these days.
    Killa earned this one lol. He stuck with his team and trolling by us for years. Forgot about those two. I wish my Venti Quattro would come back. lakaluva and 21 Blessings though, those guys were always frontrunning gots.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We still got work to do all 3 other teams can cause us problems on either defense (Heat/Celts) or offense (Nuggs).
    Hope we don't lose focus ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawahi is joe Johnson with bigger hands

Thread Information