Page 143 of 173 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4323
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Guys, I’m beginning to think that the wide receivers coach kind of sucks.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Texas is the most valuable program in college football. Yet here we are.
    whats the incentive to sped money paying players when eve a decade of losing & you are still the most valuable franchise..............

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    ...........xavier worthy is going to be an all american & texas boosters wont even pony up with 5k nil money to pay him........meanwhile evan stewart got $300k from aggy........ worthy should portal........they have only raised less tha 1k to give xavier.........

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    whats the incentive to sped money paying players when eve a decade of losing & you are still the most valuable franchise..............
    Exactly. Just go play for Baylor!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Exactly. Just go play for Baylor!
    He sorta has a point.

Texas can continue to be just like Dallas Cowboys under Jerrah.
    Illicit revulsion from so many Texas schools and others, and then give them the schadenfreude by losing while pretending your the biggest bestest thing ever.
    We are very easy to hate, and still boast, so this creates interest.

and we still have the best helmets.

Playblair. you may now go back to the dark anal sewer teeming with sexual and intestinally contracted diseases.

Texas is not going to get anybody this recruiting year,, that is program changing. They played terribly and like others have stated, are stuck thinking "The Joneses" when Texas is ultimately Tech right now. We need to find a new hobby. Texas recruiting, aint it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    geez ou is taking some serious hits

now wease and haselwood transferring lol

Well if Texas don’t get some Oline guys, Sark won’t last long. On the other hand, if he can pull a couple of good ones, the team could be good really quick.

I think Campbell wanted to come here, but the losing is making his decision tough. Sark has to convince these guys he can turn it around. Stewart to Aggie is tough. That kids gonna be a baller

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    Texas is not going to get anybody this recruiting year,, that is program changing. They played terribly and like others have stated, are stuck thinking "The Joneses" when Texas is ultimately Tech right now. We need to find a new hobby. Texas recruiting, aint it.
    a&M was one bama win away from a crappy season; if jimbo doesn't seriously compete for a playoff spot next year, it's going to get a lot harder for him to keep getting the kind of classes he's likely to haul in this year.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    a&M was one bama win away from a crappy season; if jimbo doesn't seriously compete for a playoff spot next year, it's going to get a lot harder for him to keep getting the kind of classes he's likely to haul in this year.
    This is true.
    They especially have problems away from home it seems.

But they were at least compe ive.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count

Appreciate it Rjv, but Aggie season was a LOT better than horns season. This has been the most disappointing season for me ever. Even worse than the Strong years.
    The second half collapses in the losing streak were unexplainable, just freakin pure misery. Oh well, I’m still a fan.
    But for me, everything is under scrutiny, including Sark

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sounds like Terry Joseph might be heading to LSU…hope that’s the case so we can grab Donte Williams or even Jimmy Lake.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    geez ou is taking some serious hits

now wease and haselwood transferring lol
    Nothing surprising but still satisfying to see

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    One near Colorado loss from being Jim's seat getting a bit warm. Not hot but definitely not cool.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It’s about ing time.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    It’s about ing time.
    wont make a difference..........the math checks out to 100k per player.........100k is chump change while aggies are paying 300k bagmen + legal nil............denver harris just elimnited texas & now aggy leads.........he went from eliminated aggy complete not returning their calls to leader.........aggy r the joneses now

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    so much for west coast ties.........bruh canceled sarks in home 1 day after sark set milwee........ryan day scooped in.............texas has lead since he decomitted from usc........sark is turrible.........3 more years of this ish watchig aggy asseame a 2002 texas eraish class.........

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    eve more bad news dropping.......golden has elminated texas he said it wont change unless the wr coach is replaced.........even the backup targets dont want to play for texas..........this is worse than hermas last year..........

Seems like Worthy is getting some pretty good coaching

Waiting for signing day and Texas players to enter portal!

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    wont make a difference..........the math checks out to 100k per player.........100k is chump change while aggies are paying 300k bagmen + legal nil............denver harris just elimnited texas & now aggy leads.........he went from eliminated aggy complete not returning their calls to leader.........aggy r the joneses now
    Aggies aren't paying $330k to every player and the $10Mil is just a starting point. It will grow fast and no school is going to be able to compete .

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Aggies aren't paying $330k to every player and the $10Mil is just a starting point. It will grow fast and no school is going to be able to compete .
    how do u feel about gary patterson being liked to the texas dc position? texas mods says its happening due to del cotne connection..........
    Last edited by playblair; 12-02-2021 at 04:17 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    how do u feel about gary patterson being liked to the texas dc position? texas mods says its happening due to del cotne connection..........
    that would be pretty awesome tbqh

then if sark fails it would be interesting to see how gary could do with this situation

Patterson is a good coach. He is not as good as he thinks he is. And his mouth will be a problem. I can’t see CDC hiring the guy.

Thread Information