Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see ppl making excuses for white playing like trash by saying he isn't healthy... So then the logical conclusion is that the Spurs are playing him while he isn't healthy enough to play, right? Well isn't that what Kawhi's point was? Where are all the ppl saying the Spurs are the most conservative franchise of all time when it comes to injuries?

You have to accept one or the other... Either White isn't as good as many of u think he is, or spurs are playing him when he is clearly injured...

The mental hoops u guys jump through to defend the franchise is mind boggling at times... I bet yall defend him benching Duncan on the play that lost us a ring

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mental hoops you go through to post daily on a forum of a team you're not even a fan of... While referring to people here as y'all (as in they're different than you because you don't like this team) and argue with people with 99% of your posts. But in your mind, nothing is wrong with that. MIND BOGGLING.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mental hoops you go through to convince yourself people care about what you think is mind boggling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mental hoops you go through to convince yourself people care about what you think is mind boggling
    So clever...u must be smart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think people had problems with kawhi not being courtside to cheer for the team that was struggling to win as many games as possible until he'd come back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think people had problems with kawhi not being courtside to cheer for the team that was struggling to win as many games as possible until he'd come back.
    He only did that after the team crossed him and threw him under the bus publicly...lately their track record of dealing with players hasnt been the best...we constantly criticize them for it...so yea, him not being 9n the bench (like LMA does now but no one saya one word about) wasnt the cause...it was the effect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is a very limited athletic player with a choppy gate. It is a bit of both. Kid has been abysmal at keeping super athletic dudes like LWIV in front of him all year.
    I agree with this

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White is a good all around player, but not a star. Just a solid rotation player. He can have good scoring nights, but he’s not a 16 point a game or better scorer. He may top out at averaging 14 points one of these years.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derozan 3-5 from 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He only did that after the team crossed him and threw him under the bus publicly...lately their track record of dealing with players hasnt been the best...we constantly criticize them for it...so yea, him not being 9n the bench (like LMA does now but no one saya one word about) wasnt the cause...it was the effect
    LMA is always on the bench you idiot. I question your health, mental that is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man can barely stand up these days.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree with dunkin2k5. This site is a fanboy site, full of homers and front office ass kissers.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see ppl making excuses for white playing like trash by saying he isn't healthy... So then the logical conclusion is that the Spurs are playing him while he isn't healthy enough to play, right? Well isn't that what Kawhi's point was? Where are all the ppl saying the Spurs are the most conservative franchise of all time when it comes to injuries?

You have to accept one or the other... Either White isn't as good as many of u think he is, or spurs are playing him when he is clearly injured...

The mental hoops u guys jump through to defend the franchise is mind boggling at times... I bet yall defend him benching Duncan on the play that lost us a ring
    Sorry dude. You have absolutely zero credibility in my book. If you simply acknowledged the obvious weak points of your defense of KL you might actually be better received. Adopt a little humility and at least concede the obvious points against your argument. It’s really not that hard. People might actually consider your arguments

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only Duncan2k5 can start a thread about White and make it about Kawhi

White is gimpy and several people have already said to rest him. Kawhi never had surgery and missed an entire year and now misses 25 games despite being completely healthy. 2 different scenarios. I get Kawhi is your favorite player but the dude is healthy and isn’t playing (Kawhi, Doc, his Uncle have all said publicly that he’s 100%). It worked out well last year but this idea that he needs to do this every year is laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you do? You proceed to make it even more about Leonard.

Girls, restrain yourselves. You'll find another stud to swoon over someday.

White lacks the speed and reaction quickness he showed last year, during the time when he was at his best. He was more athletic then. There's something he's dealing with.

Might still be the plantar fasciitis, might still be the bruised butt, might be something else. If any announcement has been made, I missed it.

But btw, there are some injuries and conditions where recovery takes about the same amount of time whether a person rests or not. But whatever it may be, it'd be nice to see White back to form.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you do? You proceed to make it even more about Leonard.

Girls, restrain yourselves. You'll find another stud to swoon over someday.

White lacks the speed and reaction quickness he showed last year, during the time when he was at his best. He was more athletic then. There's something he's dealing with.

Might still be the plantar fasciitis, might still be the bruised butt, might be something else. If any announcement has been made, I missed it.

But btw, there are some injuries and conditions where recovery takes about the same amount of time whether a person rests or not. But whatever it may be, it'd be nice to see White back to form.
    It’s 2019. Being called a girl isn’t an insult anymore. In fact gender as a whole is a thing of the past. Try and keep up with the times.

Tbh we found our stud in Lonnie. Pop is just ing with us. I like this team except for every veteran on it (and Forbes). Get rid of Pop too and hire Pringle’s once the Rockets fire him for losing again in the playoffs. We won’t win a chip with him but we will be a fun run and gun team rather than whatever show this is now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White’s made. Plantar fasciitis is very common

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even the great timmy d was made humble by plantar fasciitis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why don't you just go be a Clippers fan since you apparently love Kawhi so much? All you do is about the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White’s made. Plantar fasciitis is very common
    Common doesn't mean trivial.

It's also very common for people to have things fall on their feet. Sure. Happens every day.

Do an experiment. Proceed as follows.

Get a concrete block.

Take your shoes off.

Drop the concrete block on your big toe from a height of about 4 ft.

Immediately run a mile.

Report back here how it went. Let's find out if you're made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, you said Jonathan Simmons was the second coming go have a seat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Common doesn't mean trivial.

It's also very common for people to have things fall on their feet. Sure. Happens every day.

Do an experiment. Proceed as follows.

Get a concrete block.

Take your shoes off.

Drop the concrete block on your big toe from a height of about 4 ft.

Immediately run a mile.

Report back here how it went. Let's find out if you're made.
    Yeah that’s not plantar fasciitis you ing re

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    lol this coming from a poster who fellates players that cant even dribble or shoot

OP has the worst takes of any poster on this forum, which is really saying something

Thread Information