Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is pop so hesitant on playing players 30 minutes? I swear I feel like dj and Derrick have only played 30 minutes like 1 or 2 times this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is pop so hesitant on playing players 30 minutes? I swear I feel like dj and Derrick have only played 30 minutes like 1 or 2 times this season.
    At first it was extending old guys careers. Now he treats young guys like old guys because, well that’s just Pop and he doesn’t have to answer to anybody.

It’s all just so old and tired. He just needs to go away already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This should be the minutes every night tbh, with Demar taking that Beli minutes and some of Forbes’
    Nah, I would rather give a couple more minutes to White/Murray and split the Bryn/Marco minutes between Dumbmar and Patty, with Patty getting the lion's share and Dumbmar getting his against second units.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after effect of 2014 where every player on the entire roster played under 30 minutes per game. 2014 ed Pop up for life. It made him more arrogant and stubborn than ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs are literally the only team in the entire NBA with only three players averaging 25 MPG or more and one of them are Bryn ing Forbes

Thread Information