Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously think it bothers me that a pissant like you accuses me of supporting Trump.

Newsflash, dumbass...it doesn't because I don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    imagine pretending to be outraged on here, when you’re obviously not, then not being able to answer a simple question. You really do support everything trump has made the Republican Party into.

and lying about it, makes you look even dumber
    Imagine getting permanently banned here and having your entire history deleted and then sneaking back in under another name and lying about it. This isn't even political, that's just who you are.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1/4 of your party openly espouse extremist views. The rest are fine with those extremists' being in your party.
    Show me the poll proving your claim, CC.

The one proving mine has already been discussed on the board but I'll post it again of you're ignorant if it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Gaetz, on the 2nd Amendment

It's not about hunting, recreation (or) sports. It's about the ability to maintain an armed rebellion against the gov't.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine getting permanently banned here and having your entire history deleted and then sneaking back in under another name and lying about it. This isn't even political, that's just who you are.

Remember when you tried to pretend other people were obsessed with you, and you tried to pretend I was one of those.

yet you follow me everywhere.

I watched you get abused by everyone else the last few days and didn’t feel any heed to point out your blatant ignorance and hypocrisy. Yet here you are again following me.

spur raider is right You’re derp and qhris, and you’re embarrassed because you know he’s right.

and you never did answer, when did you decide that cons ution you swore an oath to no longer mattered?

but keep projecting your hypocrisy and ignorance scooter. Everyone sees what you are, your self important rep has been dumped in with derp and qhris now lash out again little man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winehole on a 40 post monkeyshine again
    plenty of topical stuff to comment on. you'll duck most of it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously think it bothers me that a pissant like you accuses me of supporting Trump.

then why didn’t you actually vote against him? Why do you blindly support the party that has completely given themselves to him at every level? If you didn’t support trump, you wouldn’t continue to defend r’s and vote for the people that have given him the power to remake the entire party in his image.

and yeah it’s obvious how much it bothers you getting called on your lies.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plenty of topical stuff to comment on. you'll duck most of it.

Do you honestly think he has any response? He’s here to as one poster put it, get his chest on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you tried to pretend other people were obsessed with you, and you tried to pretend I was one of those.

yet you follow me everywhere.

I watched you get abused by everyone else the last few days and didn’t feel any heed to point out your blatant ignorance and hypocrisy. Yet here you are again following me.

spur raider is right You’re derp and qhris, and you’re embarrassed because you know he’s right.

and you never did answer, when did you decide that cons ution you swore an oath to no longer mattered?

but keep projecting your hypocrisy and ignorance scooter. Everyone sees what you are, your self important rep has been dumped in with derp and qhris now lash out again little man.
    The "Oath Keepers" are part of the debate here.

idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oath Keepers = GOP affiliated paramilitary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oath Keepers = GOP affiliated paramilitary
    What oath do you think they are keeping?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ers don't know whether to or go blind. One of you says I should be faithful to the oath of enlistment, the other says the oath keepers are extremists. Which is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What oath do you think they are keeping?
    They went to battle for Trump to try to scuttle a peaceful transition of power. Nothing unpolitical about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They went to battle for Trump to try to scuttle a peaceful transition of power. Nothing unpolitical about that.
    Way to dodge the question. They are keeping the oath of enlistment to protect and defend the cons ution. They did the same before Trump ever ran for office. I don't agree with their cause but then I'm a traitor according to your cohort here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're just obtuse, DMC.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The "Oath Keepers" are part of the debate here.

idiot
    has absolutely nothing to do with the oath keepers, they’re frightened little people that want to larp as tough guys.

i asked you about why that oath you took to defend the cons ution when you enlisted, no longer matters to you. That’s the one you’re continually dodging.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    has absolutely nothing to do with the oath keepers, they’re frightened little people that want to larp as tough guys.

i asked you about why that oath you took to defend the cons ution when you enlisted, no longer matters to you. That’s the one you’re continually dodging.
    "you didn't keep the oath!"
    "Oath keepers are larping as tough guys!"

Did you serve anything other than fries?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to dodge the question. They are keeping the oath of enlistment to protect and defend the cons ution. They did the same before Trump ever ran for office. I don't agree with their cause but then I'm a traitor according to your cohort here.
    I speak only for myself.

Kicking everyone who disagrees ith you into the same ditch so you can piss on all their heads at once is typical of your MO., not mine.

The left
    The hive
    The collective
    Et c.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's ol' "did you serve?" demand for respect on an anonymous message board

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

only because you had the luxury of living in a state where your vote doesn't matter, you showed you colors when you voted for ted cruz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC will be back to argue terms to confuse the plain political significance of all three, ignoring what the perps said for themselves and did.

“SKY GOD” doesn’t cut it. Tim McVeigh didn’t say because God. Neither did the El Paso shooter, nor the Pittsburgh shooter, nor the Poway shooter.

The Jan 6th zanies did it for Trump.
    whats the background of the SKY GOD thing?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only because you had the luxury of living in a state where your vote doesn't matter, you showed you colors when you voted for ted cruz
    He admitted he left the presidential line blank on his ballot. He is full blown party of trump, trying to pretend he’s not derp

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i get that all you can do is deflect, because you don’t want to have to admit your individual truth. But the oath keepers have absolutely nothing to do with the oath you swore when you enlisted in the military.

That you would even attempt to link what they stand for with the cons ution is yet another example of what you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats the background of the SKY GOD thing?
    DMC likes to throw that one at pgardn for having a religious orientation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I speak only for myself.

Kicking everyone who disagrees ith you into the same ditch so you can piss on all their heads at once is typical of your MO., not mine.

The left
    The hive
    The collective
    Et c.
    Bogie getting disowned again

Winehole - "I"ll interject my support but you cannot tie me in with their take"

Thread Information