Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Basically any kind of semi-athletic league that revolves around drinking. Cornhole, Kickball, Darts, Volleyball, etc. Even worse is when it's not even semi-athletic, just sitting around drinking like the aforementioned "Trivia Night"

Now I'm not saying those activities in general are bad. I think compe ion is good IMO especially ones that involve legit athleticism. Nothing wrong with using some of this stuff as a legitimate outlet. But if one were to enroll in these f@ggy leagues that revolve around drinking and having members that look like they came straight from a spurstalk GTG, that's when the Viability of Suicide needs to be seriously contemplated IMO
    baseball

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You'd make a pretty good catcher, frodo. You wouldn't even need to squat down.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You'd make a pretty good catcher, frodo. You wouldn't even need to squat down.
    dumbass, and not true

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    still falling for the Marriage/Job Jewish trick in 2021

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Pepe the Frog is one meme I wish would just die a sudden and merciful death. It sucks.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Pepe the Frog is one meme I wish would just die a sudden and merciful death. It sucks.
    It's good when done right. Leave it to a soy boy alt to post ty ones, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ^ butthurt wagies spotted. Shouldn’t you wagecucks get back to completing those spreadsheets? If you keep working those 12 hr days maybe Shlomo will finally give you that 2% raise!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    ^ butthurt wagies spotted. Shouldn’t you wagecucks get back to completing those spreadsheets? If you keep working those 12 hr days maybe Shlomo will finally give you that 2% raise!
    At least you're staying in character for once.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Adding another one to the scoff list:

'DJ Tiesto'

tbh I still have a lot of friends in the DFW area apparently this guy is selling out this weekend as if the second coming of Jesus Christ is upon us. A quick Youtube search left to believe that this is just more 'lowest common denominator' EDM garbage. This video below pretty much says all you need to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keAW7CDF3_0

as most of you would probably agree, i can't picture many MENSA-level or intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in life attending this sh!tshow. Yet, there are still plenty of 30 year old manchildren lining up to watch this trash. if you are into this stuff, please skip the "contemplation" part and just commit suicide immediately

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Nothing wrong with a trivia night.
    Could be fun.
    Having said this Im not competing as I would be useless.

I think we might be mixing two different types of activities up. Exercise can be done during the day. League stuff that involves moving is different from sitting and chilling. I think it would be fun to do indoor soccer or something at night if I had a venue to go to and I was actually decent at soccer. I'll play anyway. Already have outdoors and all I was useful for was running and being directed to chase the other teams best midfielder and make him run and give the ball up. Try to make him throwup or stop moving or both.
    Moving in general is fun and its good for you. Sitting and chilling whilst having some good discussion is also good. Do both.

Hopefully some pickup basketball outside and soccer will start up again in SA. I love the feeling of getting winded and then going at it again and again until its difficult to actually get winded after shape is achieved.

ST. Get outside and move.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Quality over quan y IMO. Obviously the numbers aren't there, but the quality is much higher than the White Claw guzzling, GoldensteinRecords.jpg consuming, Chad-branch swinging thottery you'll find in the big cities. Also, everyone is friendly out there so if you aren't an autistic sperg, someone will probably matchmake for you. None of that had anything to do with my decision to move out there though IMO
    GoldsteinRecords.jpg

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Nothing wrong with a trivia night.
    Could be fun.
    Having said this Im not competing as I would be useless.

I think we might be mixing two different types of activities up. Exercise can be done during the day. League stuff that involves moving is different from sitting and chilling. I think it would be fun to do indoor soccer or something at night if I had a venue to go to and I was actually decent at soccer. I'll play anyway. Already have outdoors and all I was useful for was running and being directed to chase the other teams best midfielder and make him run and give the ball up. Try to make him throwup or stop moving or both.
    Moving in general is fun and its good for you. Sitting and chilling whilst having some good discussion is also good. Do both.

Hopefully some pickup basketball outside and soccer will start up again in SA. I love the feeling of getting winded and then going at it again and again until its difficult to actually get winded after shape is achieved.

ST. Get outside and move.
    i agree...of course having regular get togethers is a good social outlet. Grilling, campouts, etc....however it's when one feels the need to do it in some dingy bar rattling off f@ggy Star Wars/Harry Potter quotes, listening to sh!tty goldsteinrecords bar pop music, and shamelessly trying to flirt with the toothless 40 year old tatted up single-mom bartender (with Tyrone's kid) because no other decent female would even consider consenting to have sex with him is when the Viability of Suicide comes into play

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Adding another one to the scoff list:

'DJ Tiesto'

tbh I still have a lot of friends in the DFW area apparently this guy is selling out this weekend as if the second coming of Jesus Christ is upon us. A quick Youtube search left to believe that this is just more 'lowest common denominator' EDM garbage. This video below pretty much says all you need to know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keAW7CDF3_0

as most of you would probably agree, i can't picture many MENSA-level or intelligent men who are fundamentally happy and fulfilled in life attending this sh!tshow. Yet, there are still plenty of 30 year old manchildren lining up to watch this trash. if you are into this stuff, please skip the "contemplation" part and just commit suicide immediately
    This is all true. I really have nothing socially in common with people who enjoy any form of “electropop” Goldstein Records garbage.

Anyone who ever liked the song Party Rock Anthem should be sent to the gas chamber.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This is all true. I really have nothing socially in common with people who enjoy any form of “electropop” Goldstein Records garbage.

Anyone who ever liked the song Party Rock Anthem should be sent to the gas chamber.
    EDM is basically the white man's version of "Gold on my Watch"/"Stanky Leg"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    EDM is basically the white man's version of "Gold on my Watch"/"Stanky Leg"
    So is life out of the big city really that much better? I'm also in a spot where I can always work from wherever I am and I think in another few years I'm going to hate still living in a city and will want to buy a house in the exurbs.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

What are Goldstein Records though?
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-13-2021 at 12:01 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

What are Goldstein Records though?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I thought Goldsteins controlled the entire music industry tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I thought Goldsteins controlled the entire music industry tbh
    Not sure why you think that meme suggests that they don't

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Not sure why you think that meme suggests that they don't
    So you don't listen to music?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    So you don't listen to music?
    You're taking this meme way too seriously

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You're taking this meme way too seriously
    Just saying man, your people been doing this for decades lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Just saying man, your people been doing this for decades lol
    Sure, but my people promoting dog like Party Rock Anthem that makes anyone who listens to it re ed is a newer phenomenon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Sure, but my people promoting dog like Party Rock Anthem that makes anyone who listens to it re ed is a newer phenomenon
    LOL that's the most generic sounding piece of ever made and it sold ing 10 million copies. Then again this is the country where you can make people want to pay $2 for a ing bottle of water.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    LOL that's the most generic sounding piece of ever made and it sold ing 10 million copies. Then again this is the country where you can make people want to pay $2 for a ing bottle of water.
    The bootleg looking afrobe@ner who performed at the last superbowl produces similarly ty music that dulls the brain of anyone who listens to it.

Thread Information