Post Count

The truth, nothing but the truth
    Youtube deleting truth. Par.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and cue the anniversary.

Still no working theory from the asshats.
    No need for theories to appease you. Your government-backed conspiracy theory has been shot to .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ... and cue the anniversary.

Still no working theory from the asshats.
    20 years and absolutely nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 years and absolutely nothing
    Pretty much.

"derp derp derp government inside job derp"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need for theories to appease you. Your government-backed conspiracy theory has been shot to .
    Let the flaming begin.

Either the conspiracy theorists are right about a massive organized evil conspiracy, or they are wrong.

If they are right about 9-11 being planned by an evil government conspiracy willing and capable of killing thousand of their own citizens, they would be just as motivated to keep that fact a secret.

An easy method of doing this is to do a disinformation campaign. All it takes is one or two paid evil guys willing to lie, a computer and some time.

The best way to do such a disinformation campaign is, as the conspiracy theorists themselves point out in my previous post is as follows:
    1. Think of the stupidest possible
    2. Present it in such a blatantly false and easily debunked manner that anybody with any common sense at all would recognize it immediately as stupid bull
    3. This would then lead normal pepole to then associate all the real conspiracy evidence with this obvious quackery to discredit the whole movement to expose the grand evil conspiracy

IF there is a grand evil conspiracy, THEN at least SOME of the conspiracy "evidence" has been manufactured to be obviously stupid to put people off the trail.

THEREFORE:
    IF the evil conpiracy exists AND you say you believe all of the conspiracy "evidence/theories" you MUST either:

1) Be one of those paid disinformation agents, and be lying and evil

or

2) Be too stupid to not recognize the obviously fake stuff that has been planted by the paid disinformation agents.

If there is no massive evil conspiracy then anybody who believes in ALL of the conspiracy theories is definitely too stupid to realize the conspiracy doesn't really exist.

Since no one can be part of something that doesn't exist, if you believe all the conspiracy theories/evidence, and the conspiracy doesn't exist you can't be lying and evil.

In either case it boils down to this:

If you say you believe in all of the conspiracy evidence, you MUST either be

1) A lying evil agent of the conspiracy

or

2) Too stupid to recognize obviously false information when you see it.

There are no other possibilities.

Which is it mouse/galileo/whoever?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let the flaming begin.

Either the conspiracy theorists are right about a massive organized evil conspiracy, or they are wrong.

If they are right about 9-11 being planned by an evil government conspiracy willing and capable of killing thousand of their own citizens, they would be just as motivated to keep that fact a secret.

An easy method of doing this is to do a disinformation campaign. All it takes is one or two paid evil guys willing to lie, a computer and some time.

The best way to do such a disinformation campaign is, as the conspiracy theorists themselves point out in my previous post is as follows:
    1. Think of the stupidest possible
    2. Present it in such a blatantly false and easily debunked manner that anybody with any common sense at all would recognize it immediately as stupid bull
    3. This would then lead normal pepole to then associate all the real conspiracy evidence with this obvious quackery to discredit the whole movement to expose the grand evil conspiracy

IF there is a grand evil conspiracy, THEN at least SOME of the conspiracy "evidence" has been manufactured to be obviously stupid to put people off the trail.

THEREFORE:
    IF the evil conpiracy exists AND you say you believe all of the conspiracy "evidence/theories" you MUST either:

1) Be one of those paid disinformation agents, and be lying and evil

or

2) Be too stupid to not recognize the obviously fake stuff that has been planted by the paid disinformation agents.

If there is no massive evil conspiracy then anybody who believes in ALL of the conspiracy theories is definitely too stupid to realize the conspiracy doesn't really exist.

Since no one can be part of something that doesn't exist, if you believe all the conspiracy theories/evidence, and the conspiracy doesn't exist you can't be lying and evil.

In either case it boils down to this:

If you say you believe in all of the conspiracy evidence, you MUST either be

1) A lying evil agent of the conspiracy

or

2) Too stupid to recognize obviously false information when you see it.

There are no other possibilities.

Which is it mouse/galileo/whoever?
    Did you actually write all this spam this time?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conspiracy dorks are quite comfortable with this government. Not one revolt due to 9/11. When you're not as dedicated as Trump s, you're really a bunch of losers.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Conspiracy dorks are quite comfortable with this government. Not one revolt due to 9/11. When you're not as dedicated as Trump s, you're really a bunch of losers.
    We made President, by God, Dumps. Only 44 others have done it across 4 centuries. Though you're not vested in Biden, there's nothing twixt you and him cept an empty vessel to get at us. If he didn't wake up tomorrow you'd lose nary sleep. You'd just swear in the broad and go on same as before with another empty vessel.

I love President Trump with every ounce of my being. You'll never know that feeling, you poor thing, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you actually write all this spam this time?
    That isn't a theory, moron.

Pony up.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That isn't a theory, moron.

Pony up.
    So copy pasta again after all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump administration's 'accidental disclosure' includes 'explosive' evidence of Saudi involvement in 9/11 attack

the administration of Donald Trump may have inadvertently bolstered the case of families still engaged in a lawsuit twenty years after the attack.

there is a mounting pile of evidence of Saudi involvement with the terrorists who hijacked planes

and turned them into weapons after years of the U.S. government tamping down on such speculation.

"Two decades later, however, glimpses of material that have become public provide mounting evidence that

senior Saudi officials, including one diplomat in the Saudi Embassy in Washington, may in fact have indirectly provided assistance for two of the Al Qaeda hijackers,

Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who were the first of the hijackers to arrive in the United States in 2000 and lived for about a year and a half in San Diego beforehand.

a massive lawsuit filed in Manhattan by the families of 9/11 victims has been handed

"11,000 still-secret pages of internal do ents from the U.S. government"

and "have deposed numerous Saudi witnesses to determine what they knew of the hijackers' plot, bolstering what they say is a trail of connections leading back to Riyadh."

https://www.rawstory.com/truimp-911

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump administration's 'accidental disclosure' includes 'explosive' evidence of Saudi involvement in 9/11 attack

the administration of Donald Trump may have inadvertently bolstered the case of families still engaged in a lawsuit twenty years after the attack.

there is a mounting pile of evidence of Saudi involvement with the terrorists who hijacked planes

and turned them into weapons after years of the U.S. government tamping down on such speculation.

"Two decades later, however, glimpses of material that have become public provide mounting evidence that

senior Saudi officials, including one diplomat in the Saudi Embassy in Washington, may in fact have indirectly provided assistance for two of the Al Qaeda hijackers,

Khalid al-Mihdhar and Nawaf al-Hazmi, who were the first of the hijackers to arrive in the United States in 2000 and lived for about a year and a half in San Diego beforehand.

a massive lawsuit filed in Manhattan by the families of 9/11 victims has been handed

"11,000 still-secret pages of internal do ents from the U.S. government"

and "have deposed numerous Saudi witnesses to determine what they knew of the hijackers' plot, bolstering what they say is a trail of connections leading back to Riyadh."

https://www.rawstory.com/truimp-911

Good. Every scrap of paper needs to be laid upon the table TODAY, not [drip,drip,drip] for the next 60 years like the JFK .

All we got is MSM sweatin' over somebody whispering into Bush2's ear & Bush2 not running amok in front of the rug rats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be interesting to see the (reportedly) soon to be declassified details about the role of KSA millionaires other than OBL.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We made President, by God, Dumps. Only 44 others have done it across 4 centuries. Though you're not vested in Biden, there's nothing twixt you and him cept an empty vessel to get at us. If he didn't wake up tomorrow you'd lose nary sleep. You'd just swear in the broad and go on same as before with another empty vessel.

I love President Trump with every ounce of my being. You'll never know that feeling, you poor thing, you.
    Oh the False idols.
    Good luck begging when you see the pearly gates.
    How are you going to explain you love Jesus, your lord, more than Trump.

The angst must be overwhelming now. Just wait till then.
    - grim reaper

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never forget......

what happens when Masonic Jews take over your country

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh the False idols.
    Good luck begging when you see the pearly gates.
    How are you going to explain you love Jesus, your lord, more than Trump.

The angst must be overwhelming now. Just wait till then.
    - grim reaper
    You're stuck with your Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're stuck with your Biden.

Anyone else in 2020.
    It worked 8 million strong.
    He is gone and getting booed in Mississippi while giving mixed messages about a vaccine. Still.
    You must enjoy the pain of the struggle.
    Accept it and embrace it fully.
    It will aide the death angst.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Anyone else in 2020.
    It worked 8 million strong.
    He is gone and getting booed in Mississippi while giving mixed messages about a vaccine. Still.
    You must enjoy the pain of the struggle.
    Accept it and embrace it fully.
    It will aide the death angst.
    He made President. Only 44 others have done that across 4 centuries. He'll be President forever, just like the 44 before him.

You? You're stuck with your Biden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He made President. Only 44 others have done that across 4 centuries. He'll be President forever, just like the 44 before him.

You? You're stuck with your Biden.

As I was stuck with Trump.
    It was an eye opener.
    I realized how weak WE are. How ignorant WE are. How vengeance feeds some illogical need.
    This is why you are so important to this board.

Im going to swim some laps and then bike.
    What are you doing for some exercise today?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As I was stuck with Trump.
    It was an eye opener.
    I realized how weak WE are. How ignorant WE are. How vengeance feeds some illogical need.
    This is why you are so important to this board.

Im going to swim some laps and then bike.
    What are you doing for some exercise today?
    I got to clean the house. Girl is coming home tonight.

My summer is over. tee, hee.

Have a good Saturday, peeg. You're Jake with me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A new study released on Monday found that U.S. airstrikes during the two-decade-long post-9/11 wars have killed at least 22,679 civilians in seven countries throughout the greater Middle East.

According to Airwars, which tracks civilian casualties in conflict zones, the United States declared that it had conducted at least 91,340 strikes in those seven countries — Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, and Yemen — and that as many as 48,308 civilians were killed as a result.

Airwars explains the difference in estimates as follows: “The gap between these two figures reflects the many unknowns when it comes to civilian harm in war. Belligerents rarely track the effects of their own actions – and even then do so poorly. It is left to local communities, civil society and international agencies to count the costs. Multiple sources can however suggest different numbers of fatalities, meaning that monitoring organisations like Airwars will record both minimum and maximum estimates.”

The group also says that it “has examined only direct harm from U.S. strikes since 9/11 — with many of our sources providing conservative casualty estimates. We are therefore looking at a fraction of the overall civilian harm in these countries.”
    https://responsiblestatecraft.org/20...000-civilians/

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re 911: How many presidents have called out the government malfeasance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    opportunity of a lifetime

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good.

Every ing one of 'em tried to end Trump and still are.

One & all of 'em should go on back and their respective mothers some more.
    Chop/chop!!!

Thread Information