Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don’t meth up your life, joey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the problem, as you see it? why does this bother you?
    Are you that stupid
    How do you know they are not territorst ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t meth up your life, joey
    Obviously you have experience with meth however I don't and never have. Your weak trolling is as weak as you are you ing pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I totally agree with that argument. Stealing the youth from other countries for cheap labor has always been a economic positive for our country. There have been those who have argued the immorality of doing so but as with any issue the the moral argument always gets push to the side when there are fat stacks to be made.

I think the one problem with that view is that it is looking in the rearview mirror and assuming the road ahead continues in the same direction. Considering we are entering an unprecedented time in history that assumption may prove wrong imo.
    dno about stealing youth. if people want to move to improve their lives, they should be able to. my family moved here from a different country to have better lives. i dno if the US stole them from the then soviet union

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Democratic mayor of Del Rio seems to think its a problem.
    Humanitarian crises are always a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why the US should increase the number of H1B visas to allow people to enter the country properly. People won't try to enter illegally if there is a legal way to do it.

This issue alone will ensure that democrats will lose the next elections.
    The problem with H1Bs is that some companies are gaming the system, so without some form of reform, it's just not going to work.

Then again, this country has needed immigration reform for a long time now, and one party specifically does not want to touch that topic at all. Yet, to be completely fair as well, I don't see this Congress passing any meaningful reforms on immigration either despite having the votes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott should back up about 400 busses to the Del Rio bridge and take them to the White House.
    Abbott is not in charge of immigration policy nor enforcement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously, the hope is that these people get distributed in rural america... the tears will probably solve the drought problem...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Reality: it's about political power
    Discussion: the economics behind illegals
    You keep saying this but you still haven't explained how illegals impact political power.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You keep saying this but you still haven't explained how illegals impact political power.
    Not that hard to understand... these people will very likely vote democrat only for the sole reason that the GOP hasn't even been close to shy about their xenophobia...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol us

Random thinks he has power now
    Ah the sound of flapping sphincters. Must be close to fall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coke is a of drug in moderation but too much will kill you. Same with food, and a million other things.

Almost anything in moderation is good, including immigration, but 2 million plus a year is totally uncharted waters. You think it's the s, I think that long term it will hurt our country.
    "short-term negative demographic trends are going to be sustained over a long period of time in a area noted for falling birth-rates"

Mexico essentially emptied out as its birthrates fell, and it is the largest country in C.A. by far.

I am guessing we are simply seeing pent-up demand that will fall off over time. The rate of crossings is unsustainable, given the populations involved.

Faced with evidence of a net positive for the economy... you have a post hoc rationalization. i.e. bull you throw at the wall hoping it sticks, rather than admitting that the data and economic studies have merit.

Slave to the propaganda to the last. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have kids that eventually vote as citizens.

Those kids are very, very cognizant of how racist republican s like Cosmic Cowboy talk about their parents, who they know worked their asses off to give them a better life.

They are not dumb.

Both Nathan and CC are essentially scared less that white people will be a minority in this country. Mostly because they know how they treat minorities today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    roughly as many as we will this year, most likely

damn, look at those numbers under Ronald Reagan

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico

Declining birth rates fits pretty well with the fall off after 2000.

The total fertility rate of Mexico for 2019 is less than replacement. Kind of hard to "overrun" a nation of 330,000,000 with a declining population about a third that size.

The remainder of central america pretty much has similar figures, and is collectively smaller than mexico.

CC and Nathans fear of scary brown people overwhelming the whiteness of the country is funny to watch tho.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Mexico

Declining birth rates fits pretty well with the fall off after 2000.

The total fertility rate of Mexico for 2019 is less than replacement. Kind of hard to "overrun" a nation of 330,000,000 with a declining population about a third that size.

The remainder of central america pretty much has similar figures, and is collectively smaller than mexico.

CC and Nathans fear of scary brown people overwhelming the whiteness of the country is funny to watch tho.
    "The greatest people to ever trod this earth."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reality: it's about political power
    Discussion: the economics behind illegals

I am generally for immigration for the simple economic argument. Always have been. There is a moral case to be made as well.

At this point though, you racist, fascist, anti-science s are a direct threat to our freedoms, rights, and democracy.

So yeah, if it helps dilute your ability to destroy the country, great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dno about stealing youth. if people want to move to improve their lives, they should be able to. my family moved here from a different country to have better lives. i dno if the US stole them from the then soviet union
    A lot of people voted with their feet after the USSR left. It is part of why Russia is in some dire straights now, i.e. brain drain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point though, you racist, fascist, anti-science s are a direct threat to our freedoms, rights, and democracy.
    You're so smart you continue to parrot the talking points of the establishment hacks in the WH to the MSM. Faux intellectuals like yourself are the real problem and weeds like yall need to be doused in herbicides.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With Americans having less babies, these immigrants can save the US of A. Thread
    They're breaking and entering, just like that unarmed woman who was shot to death 1/6.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And you loved her Thread.
    She's handy, that's for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you that stupid
    How do you know they are not territorst ?
    how do we know you're not a terrorist?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just imagine, lower crime rate, high vaccination rate, low cost produce, and making babies cause white babies ain't no mo.
    "In the name of the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well ducks is a terrorist.
    So is that sucker Gen. Milley. That mother er.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not that hard to understand... these people will very likely vote democrat only for the sole reason that the GOP hasn't even been close to shy about their xenophobia...
    These people can't vote.

If their kids vote in 18 years there's nothing saying they won't vote GOP. Trump got a ton of Hispanic votes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These people can't vote.

If their kids vote in 18 years
    there's nothing saying they won't vote GOP. Trump got a ton of Hispanic votes.
    Adam with a Friday afternoon delight...I'll be dead in-the-ground by then.

My Friday evening is saved!!!

Adam

Thread Information