Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have finally shown how little they know about basketball, and especially about the way the Spurs play, win or lose, as a team!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    okay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "lets ignore he's the best player on our squad.. he sux"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually I marvel at the 'fans' of the Spurs that take every opportunity to dog out, Manu, or TP at every opportunity. When Manu craps the bed or TP doesn't play up to his highly set standards then fine, but on this board if you are anti someone there is nothing they can do to satisfy. Tony goes 5 for 5 from mid range and all the Enrique talk starts up. Manu has a game where he has only 1 TO and they say just wait till the next game though. Then there is the irrational hate on whomever is the red headed step child of the team. Blasting Blair for not being tall enough, or acting like Gary plays the worst defense ever, and longing for Belli (lol). Funny how Belli went from so much better than Gary to now being the new Gary, ie he doesn't play defense. Acting like Ayers is the worst guy to ever play when every guy you pick up off the trash heap can't be Boris Diaw and who knows what Ayers will be eventually, Boris hasn't always been Boris here. Boris 2.0>>>>Boris 1.0.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call me when they win it all with Manu winning Spurs MVP and not Heat MVP.

We we aren't done yet and he has not made up for 6 either. Not yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you can't win the finals MVP during the western conference playoffs. expecting that is hilarious. he's been amazing in these playoffs, and its undeniable we would have been knocked out by now if not for him

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Forget it. You and TGY and hater among the others will never be satisfied no matter what he does. We have seen that by now, and over and over again.
    Watch it for yourself. He doesn't need to make up for anything, any more than the rest of the team does including TD.
    No, instead we will laugh at you for your stupidity because when you boo Manu, what you are really doing is booing the whole team, but then you are too dense to realize this simple fact.
    I am quite sure that every member of the team would tell you this too if you told them the total nonsense you say on here.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can't win the finals MVP during the western conference playoffs. expecting that is hilarious. he's been amazing in these playoffs, and its undeniable we would have been knocked out by now if not for him

Wow. You must be really stupid. Reading comprehension not your strong suit...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You arent a spurs fan. That's all I can say. How can a spurs can openly root against its core players, even when he is delivering right now. Just be ing happy he's producing At the level he is, it's just ing sports he had a bad year last year and is successfully making up for it. You ever heard the term ride or die? It's what a real fan does, they ride or die with their team and players because that's what fans do

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Forget it. You and TGY and hater among the others will never be satisfied no matter what he does. We have seen that by now, and over and over again.
    Watch it for yourself. He doesn't need to make up for anything, any more than the rest of the team does including TD.
    No, instead we will laugh at you for your stupidity because when you boo Manu, what you are really doing is booing the whole team, but then you are too dense to realize this simple fact.
    I am quite sure that every member of the team would tell you this too if you told them the total nonsense you say on here.

We we have only asked that he play within himself and not get out of control because he isn't good enough to make up for it.

If he does that we have a shot. If he doesn't, he will cost us the le again. Simple as that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs would have been eliminated by now if not for Manu. acknowledge

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? Is your middle name blake?
    Countless times just about every member of the Spurs have said they live and they die as a TEAM, that none of them including TD is faultless.
    You want to disagree with them?
    Because you are!
    Or I suppose you think you could do a better job.
    If not, then stfu!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It drives me up the ing wall that some people on here can't appreciate just how special this big 3 has been to us, delivering playoff run after playoff run with some rings in between, but can still act so spoiled and made. Manu has one bad playoff run, clearly due to fatigue or injury, and some "fans" literally root against him at every opportunity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs were settling for long jumpshots or turnovers until Manu drove to the rim and got the points late in the game. He pretty much took over for a brief stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu/TP has a good game: just wait til the next one, they're going to kill the spurs

Manu/TP eventually have a bad game: Ha I told you smh wasting Duncan's last years what a pathetic franchise blow it up were done it was a great era

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It drives me up the ing wall that some people on here can't appreciate just how special this big 3 has been to us, delivering playoff run after playoff run with some rings in between, but can still act so spoiled and made. Manu has one bad playoff run, clearly due to fatigue or injury, and some "fans" literally root against him at every opportunity

Their stupidity knows no bounds because when they root against Manu, they are in essence rooting against the Spurs and TD.
    This is a FACT, it is not conjecture.
    So the truth is, they really are not Spurs fans. They might like TD or another particular Spur, but they are definitely not a fan of the SPURS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some quit on the whole team in the first round when it was ugly out there and again when we were 2-2 against OKC...

Frontrunners gonna frontrun, tbh...

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some quit on the whole team in the first round when it was ugly out there and again when we were 2-2 against OKC...

Frontrunners gonna frontrun, tbh...
    Yes, they are nothing but no count bandwagon fans. And the rest of us REAL Spurs fans have had to suffer their immature ignorant posts on here all year.
    I say, NO MORE!
    We either win or we die as a SPURS TEAM and Fanbase.
    If the trolls don't like it, then they can off!

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs would have been eliminated by now if not for Manu. acknowledge

Manu cost us a championship. He has not atoned for that. Acknowledge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu cost us a championship. He has not atoned for that. Acknowledge.
    i asked you first. if you do not acknowledge (or feebly attempt to refute), this conversation is over.

The Spurs would have been eliminated by now if not for Manu. Acknowledge

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs were settling for long jumpshots or turnovers until Manu drove to the rim and got the points late in the game. He pretty much took over for a brief stretch.

He was balling. Now let's see him do it in the big show.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i asked you first. if you do not acknowledge (or feebly attempt to refute), this conversation is over.

The Spurs would have been eliminated by now if not for Manu. Acknowledge

No, clown, you totally shanked reading my post. Manu has not atoned for last season. Wake me when he wins Finals MVP for us and not them.

The conversation was over when it started because you cannot read!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol at all the Manu haters! You can't deny that is a bad man with an unmatched compe ive spirit and fearless at ude to go with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skull-1 if atoning for last year can only be done by winning the championship, it is impossible by the rules of space and time for Manu to have atoned by now. to expect him to have atoned by now is completely re ed. Can you now acknowledge (its a yes or no question. only requires a simple, one word yes or no answer) that the Spurs would have been eliminated by now in the 2014 playoffs if not for Manu?
    Last edited by spurraider21; 06-01-2014 at 04:16 PM.

Thread Information