Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't even win when the spurs shoot 4-17 threes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    during the hack a smith stretch, i was shocked the spurs didnt get a layup every time on the other end, the rockets just blatantly going for steals

and damn spurs almost choked at the end too

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    LOLckets
    "MVP"
    Jsh Smith
    rocketrefs
    choke on a Clyde

gg sook, rest of Rocketfan, tbh
    kk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    during the hack a smith stretch, i was shocked the spurs didnt get a layup every time on the other end, the rockets just blatantly going for steals

and damn spurs almost choked at the end too
    Yeah, the end scared me. Tim Duncan misses that layup and then on the other end a Harden three, that right there made me say here we go again with this bull and a blown game like quite a few this year that they had control in. They finally won one of those damn games Things just might be going their way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from clutchfans:

"**** popovich **** duncan **** the spurs and **** the refs. **** Stern and potentially **** Silver if they dont fix this ****ing hack'a ****. **** those refs for not calling the 2 3's harden put up while smith got fouled.

What happened to McHales 80s era aggression? Why didnt he put in Dorsey to career end tim duncan? Why wont anyone start a fight with someone? Punch Parker in his little ass face and put him in a facemask or a coma. I dont give a ****, they dont deserve **** with this flagrant rape of the game of basketball."

@ dat anal devastation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from clutchfans:

"**** popovich **** duncan **** the spurs and **** the refs. **** Stern and potentially **** Silver if they dont fix this ****ing hack'a ****. **** those refs for not calling the 2 3's harden put up while smith got fouled.

What happened to McHales 80s era aggression? Why didnt he put in Dorsey to career end tim duncan? Why wont anyone start a fight with someone? Punch Parker in his little ass face and put him in a facemask or a coma. I dont give a ****, they dont deserve **** with this flagrant rape of the game of basketball."

@ dat anal devastation
    I'm guessing that guy missed the perfection of basketball that was the 2014 NBA Finals. And like Reggie Miller said when Pop was hacking deandre jordan "learn how to shoot and make free throws".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta put it in perspective, the last time these guys won Timmy wasn't even in the league yet. It's a lot of frustration ac ulated, and let's face it, what the Spurs just did in two games is basically erase their other 80 games. It was really cruel to expose them like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You gotta put it in perspective, the last time these guys won Timmy wasn't even in the league yet. It's a lot of frustration ac ulated, and let's face it, what the Spurs just did in two games is basically erase their other 80 games. It was really cruel to expose them like that.
    Quite a few people were crying about how unfair it was for us to just look done all year then suddenly jump up the standings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from clutchfans:

@ dat anal devastation
    More anal than a Sasha Grey flick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the end scared me. Tim Duncan misses that layup and then on the other end a Harden three, that right there made me say here we go again with this bull and a blown game like quite a few this year that they had control in. They finally won one of those damn games Things just might be going their way.
    Im glad the spurs was able to get a couple of breaks, a couple of momentum shots from harden as you mentioned missed, for sure these were shots that were made consistenly vs the spurs throughout this season. It's great to finally win a close one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from clutchfans:

@ dat anal devastation
    Thats gold, i remember ST had posters like that during the bonner finley RJ POs era

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from clutchfans:

@ dat anal devastation
    That's one of the most amazing posts I've ever seen

The 6th is coming... will_spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a lot of frustration ac ulated
    One play-offs series won since their last championship... which as you noted was before Tim entered the league.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They hate Josh Smith's ty free throw shooting that much they have to take their anger out through other avenues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from clutchfans:

@ dat anal devastation

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This willspurs guy is a got tbh.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More anal than a Sasha Grey flick.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from clutchfans:

@ dat anal devastation
    The "vent thread"

Clutchfans lol

Burn The Thread. Horry Hipcheck's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing that guy missed the perfection of basketball that was the 2014 NBA Finals. And like Reggie Miller said when Pop was hacking deandre jordan "learn how to shoot and make free throws".
    It's funny how bitter they become when they're on the receiving end of it. ClutchFans was begging at the teat during Games 3-5 last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    choke on a Clyde
    Their announcers are cringeworthy. I know Sean's a homer too, but they're on another level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    from clutchfans:

@ dat anal devastation
    Roberto is also posting on clutch fans ??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one of the most amazing posts I've ever seen
    At least the poster had a good grasp of what basketball as a sport is about. I mean, ... I wish the NBA would go back to the days when teams had to go to a disco Asian island for the playoffs and victory required spine-ripping fatalities.

Thread Information