Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It s sad that more and more postee are bashing kawhi because of 4 or 5 unbearable stans

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably salty the president went 2/2 when was on the line, tbh.....

Won two elections, lost the country. By the time Kawhi reaches Tim's age, basketball won't exist due to its declaration as haram under the Sharia Cons ution of the Daulah Islamia fi al-Amrika.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It s sad that more and more postee are bashing kawhi because of 4 or 5 unbearable stans
    They aren't bashing Kawhi because of 4 or 5 stans, they really think those things about him.

313, TheGreatYatch, they called him "role player, just good on defense, rich man's someone" before, and they'll continue the hating even if the stans are banned.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They aren't bashing Kawhi because of 4 or 5 stans, they really think those things about him.

313, TheGreatYatch, they call him "role player, just good on defense, rich man's someone", before and they'll continue hating on him even if the stans are banned.
    The mods are all porker stans tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mods are all porker stans tbh.
    Well, they can't find one comment hating on Parker posted by me, but since I've always had problems with authority...I wouldn't say "I hate them" but...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Won two elections, lost the country. By the time Kawhi reaches Tim's age, basketball won't exist due to its declaration as haram under the Sharia Cons ution of the Daulah Islamia fi al-Amrika.
    sharia is actually pretty conservative. I think amerikans would like it if they tried it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this mfer is on the spectrum i swear to god, smh. another reason pop had to bring an alpha in
    And what if he is? Mind you, there is no evidence of that.

Most historians believe Einstein was, along with Tesla, Lincoln, Mozart, Beethoven, Henry Ford, and countless others that did fine.

Grow up. I don't think you have Aspergers, but your post certainly makes you look like an Ass.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    And what if he is? Mind you, there is no evidence of that.

Most historians believe Einstein was, along with Tesla, Lincoln, Mozart, Beethoven, Henry Ford, and countless others that did fine.

Grow up. I don't think you have Aspergers, but your post certainly makes you look like an Ass.
    none of those gots could lead a team to a le either

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sharia is actually pretty conservative. I think amerikans would like it if they tried it.
    Beats the communist hipster occupier crap, and it'd be a breath of fresh air to snuff out the annoying pansexual weirdos with 10 tattoos, 15 face piercings and ed up pink and orange hair that plague society today (especially in the younger demographic, rampant in the universities). I could definitely do the fasting, as I weigh 120 at 5'8" and usually only eat one big meal per day anyway (and usually at night before bed anyways). Also, maybe there'd be more attractive women if they ate less.

But I don't think I could do stopping what I do to pray 5 times per day, even if it was only once a week. I'm already short on time and I haven't even graduated college yet, plus I don't cope well with distractions. Not to mention the fact that I'm an atheist/agnostic so it'd all have to be pretend (though I'm damn good at playing games like that with a straight face, it'd still be far from ideal). Also, I'd miss seeing all the lovely ladies in bikinis, as a long dress covering the entire body and legs and a hijab covering the hair just won't give me a boner. But hey, at least I wouldn't have to compete with women for traditionally men's jobs due to bull affirmative action and feminism.

Bottom line -- you can lie about shahadah, you might be able to get away with lying about zakat (unless they set up a hyper-advanced federal accounting system), you can lie about hajj, you can even lie about sawm (Ramadan fasting)... but if you're never seen praying, something will seem quite awry.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    none of those gots could lead a team to a le either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I mean considering a sizable proportion of the American right wing just wants to ins ute a Christian version of Sharia Law and a Christian equivalent of the Islamic Republic of Iran, it's basically just a matter of outer costuming. A-rabs, crazy white hick a-holes, they're all enemies of freedom and smell about the same (like dog turds).

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh kiwi not showing the POTUS proper respect with some thumbs in his pocket bull

Obozo deserves only only disdain and contempt. I would have worn flip flops.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't think so, Tim. I have lived in Sharia-based countries. Oppressive, backward, mysoginistic. No thanks.

I will take a Cons utional Republic based on individual liberty and private property rights, thanks. Now if I can just find one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This video explains it all......Obama is destroying America.....Watch the video

https://youtu.be/RNha3nabZeI

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys are delusional. GW sinks your country into massive debt to the war machine over invading Iraq for no reason (no WMDs, no connection to 9/11), and his financial deregulation causes the GFC. He left a huge mess Obama had to clean up against a hostile Congress post-2010. But yeah, it's all Obama's fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I mean considering a sizable proportion of the American right wing just wants to ins ute a Christian version of Sharia Law and a Christian equivalent of the Islamic Republic of Iran, it's basically just a matter of outer costuming. A-rabs, crazy white hick a-holes, they're all enemies of freedom and smell about the same (like dog turds).
    You got polls? Bilderburger do ents? Where do you get this? The ers could not get their candidates elected. American right wing is not the Borg anyways, why would all righties want that bull .

Thread Information