Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plz don't call White baby fathead, hes so much better and i am a fan of kyle. But kyle is a weird role player. White is a all around talent guard, the kind the spurs have a weird hate for preferring no defense gunners like fatty.....we will see i guess if White is legit 2 way talent but at least there is hope
    I hope the head coach next season (please, not Pop) will give DWhite a legit shot next season, but I fear he is married to Dijon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon Paul
    32 minutes
    1 point 1 ast 3 reb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't have put Rudy back in. Davis was hot and was playing well. I figure Pop wanted Rudy to get in rhythm.

Since Rudy has been back the Spurs have only won one game and it wasn't bc of anything good Rudy did.... Food for thought. Perhaps he will be better next season... One can hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope the head coach next season (please, not Pop) will give DWhite a legit shot next season, but I fear he is married to Dijon.
    If Murray Mills makes sense then Murray White is a playable combo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy just being and taking possessions away from White. Wonderful.
    Since Rudy has been back the team has only won One game and it wasn't bc of anything Rudy did. Perhaps he's not quite in game shape ... One can hope. HeHe' has sucked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plz don't call White baby fathead, hes so much better and i am a fan of kyle. But kyle is a weird role player. White is a all around talent guard, the kind the spurs have a weird hate for preferring no defense gunners like fatty.....we will see i guess if White is legit 2 way talent but at least there is hope
    He has good speed too but maybe is not into politics, and Pizza face will let him go, he also likes to pick old players so when some are above the norm he lets them go.
    All the wrong decisions, and nothing will happen to him because is more than a coach, no accountable by any means.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon Paul
    32 minutes
    1 point 1 ast 3 reb
    better than the only slasher to play in SA in the last 5 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't have put Rudy back in. Davis was hot and was playing well. I figure Pop wanted Rudy to get in rhythm.

Since Rudy has been back the Spurs have only won one game and it wasn't bc of anything good Rudy did.... Food for thought. Perhaps he will be better next season... One can hope.
    schedule became more hardest, Spurs was not winning before Gay back too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poopsie should commit suicide in front of a camera, if he had any honor/principles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the did we resign Pau
    why

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop and RC are married to Mills. With a $50 million dollar wedding and no pre-nup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to worry folks, this organization will most certainly seek yet another 'has been' player to come on board and grant him a 5 year deal. Status quo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon Paul
    32 minutes
    1 point 1 ast 3 reb
    Had some good defensive moments but should have played White more, who was on fire...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly seeing his quotes about Dijon and then the lack of playing time White has gotten this season I do wonder, but the Spurs are likely going to have guard minutes available next year anyways. Manu is likely going to retire and frankly can't take Green coming back for granted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    schedule became more hardest, Spurs was not winning before Gay back too
    Not saying he made them worse, but he has not made them any better either. Sucks. At least he's on a moderate dealdeal and perhaps next season is he's healthier/better shape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Murray Mills makes sense then Murray White is a playable combo
    I don't think Murray Mills makes sense. But to your point about White, I think Murray needs the ball to be remotely effective, which takes the ball out of White's hands more than I would like. I think White is capable of running an offense and making good passes/decisions with the ball, and Murray doesn't have the same skill level in those areas. And Murray can't space the floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop and RC are married to Mills. With a $50 million dollar wedding and no pre-nup.
    Similarly married to Pau. I never said it would be a monogamous marriage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly seeing his quotes about Dijon and then the lack of playing time White has gotten this season I do wonder, but the Spurs are likely going to have guard minutes available next year anyways. Manu is likely going to retire and frankly can't take Green coming back for granted.
    I really wish the Spurs would cut ties with Pop. (Sigh)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had some good defensive moments but should have played White more, who was on fire...
    I don't give a what people here say, Brandon Paul is a player. He's got balls, strong dude and would probably flourish as a Raja Bell-type under a different but quality coach.

He's in his first NBA year and has no niche with this ill-constructed, in-flux lineup.

He'd look a lot better and have a lot less naysayers had he come along when this team was still intact with their structure and stars - because this team's play has always been about their stars (namely, Tim), not the coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really wish the Spurs would cut ties with Pop. (Sigh)
    I know you have said that since last year and I hadn't really seen some of the senility until this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't give a what people here say, Brandon Paul is a player. He's got balls, strong dude and would probably flourish as a Raja Bell-type under a different but quality coach.

He's in his first NBA year and has no niche with this ill-constructed, in-flux lineup.

He'd look a lot better and have a lot less naysayers had he come along when this team was still intact with their structure and stars - because this team's play has always been about their stars (namely, Tim), not the coach.
    I don't have a bone to pick in this fight. Thought he had some good defensive moments good for 11-13th man perhaps playing 10-15 minutes in a game not 32. But for a rookie, which White is too, and an old rookie at that, he hasn't shown much and he played a lot early in the season. He has gotten a lot more minutes than White has, and a lot more minutes than Dijon himself got last season. Etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha! On fire. There’s no such thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you have said that since last year and I hadn't really seen some of the senility until this season.
    I know this undermines my own argument (at least this season) but... What appears to be incompetence/senility has reached such epic proportions since Christmas that I second guess myself (about this season). Could he be intentionally tanking? I know that I replied to you a couple of weeks back that I thought it was contrary to his DNA, but can incompetence/senility explain 50Mills' over-usage and DWhite's burial in Austin - just to look at 2 obvious head-scratchers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know this undermines my own argument (at least this season) but... What appears to be incompetence/senility has reached such epic proportions since Christmas that I second guess myself (about this season). Could he be intentionally tanking? I know that I replied to you a couple of weeks back that I thought it was contrary to his DNA, but can incompetence/senility explain 50Mills' over-usage and DWhite's burial in Austin - just to look at 2 obvious head-scratchers?
    I have thought so. Since b4 the ASB the team has been stealthily "resting" LMA for a sore knee ... A good draft pick would be a way to fix up their mess from this pass summer.

Thread Information