11 10.38%
  • Nope; the Rehab Playoffs start simultaneously in New York City

75 70.75%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just beyond pathetic.

I don't think there is a coming back from this. He just doesn't feel part of the team anymore and he makes no fuss of it really.. I expect the Spurs to trade him in next few months..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop was covering for Kawhi when he said that. Kawhi doesn't need to rehab 24/7... he can attend a game if he wants to.
    this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So anything positive the team says about Kawhi, they're lying... So only the negative stuff is true... Noted...

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is NOT with the team

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So anything positive the team says about Kawhi, they're lying... So only the negative stuff is true... Noted...
    He is not there to contribute even from the bench. Other then he is probable for game 3 I do not see any excuse him not being there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is NOT with the team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Making excuses for him is not positive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he isn't in the arena tomorrow,
    he will play game 3, trust the Claw

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's is no way he will play this playoffs. This is not a picking game where he can just say he's ready to play the next day. Not joining the team even their home games says a lot. Doesn't care about the team, no respect to his teammates. He is done with the team. I don't even want him on the Spurs next year. I just hope we get quality player or players after Spurs trade his ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's is no way he will play this playoffs. This is not a picking game where he can just say he's ready to play the next day. Not joining the team even their home games says a lot. Doesn't care about the team, no respect to his teammates. He is done with the team. I don't even want him on the Spurs next year. I just hope we get quality player or players after Spurs trade his ass.
    I have thought about this and him not being with the team makes it guaranteed he’s not coming back and the daily injury list is a formality bc he’s missed even video sessions and strategy discussions, game plans with the team etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have thought about this and him not being with the team makes it guaranteed he’s not coming back and the daily injury list is a formality bc he’s missed even video sessions and strategy discussions, game plans with the team etc.
    I have never seen a more pronounced quitting on a team than this. Ok, it is fine you shouldn't come back, but couldn't the rehab wait for another week now that you will have five extra months to do it in the off-season? How the is he lacking this much sense to fail at showing public and private support for the team that pays him 19 millions?

This is inexcusable and beyond pathetic. He has bailed on the Spurs franchise. No way to spin it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have never seen a more pronounced quitting on a team than this. Ok, it is fine you shouldn't come back, but couldn't the rehab wait for another week now that you will have five extra months to do it in the off-season? How the is he lacking this much sense to show public and private support for the team that pays him 19 millions?

This is inexcusable and beyond pathetic. He has bailed on the Spurs franchise. No way to spin it.
    I guess he thinks that new shoe deal will make up for supermax he's not going to get now. Such an odd situation but I can't disagree with your conclusion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess he thinks that new shoe deal will make up for supermax he's not going to get now. Such an odd situation but I can't disagree with your conclusion.
    I'm utterly baffled. Right now, you would be hard pressed to not venture to a place where one is questioning the guy's mental state..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just beyond pathetic.

I don't think there is a coming back from this. He just doesn't feel part of the team anymore and he makes no fuss of it really.. I expect the Spurs to trade him in next few months..
    He may not be on the team bus, but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t fly in later and meet up. It’ll be interesting to see if he joins the team at some point in the first round.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dabom prayer!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to beat a dead horse, it's pretty obvious that things are beyond repair. Any mature adult would fess up and say sorry and be a decent team member and cheer his team on when he's not able to be out there. The lack of presence and leadership says it all.

It doesn't matter how good of a player he is, the Spurs deserve better, the fans deserve better. The lack of respect given to everyone involved is somewhat shocking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this dude can’t wait to get rid of him and going to love to see him handle his other teams press. The press stayed away from Kawhi cause they were scarred of Pop without him having his back the video camera are going to be up in his grill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a Spurs fan who enjoyed the beautiful game its gonna be nice to trade Kawhiso in the summer for multiple pieces and a high draft pick to get some new blood and youth in here tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said somewhere else, Kerr is close with Pop. He has said his coaching staff would be caught off guard if Kawhi plays. He knows Kawhi isnt returning

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would Kawhi be scared of another team's press? He's a top 2 player in the world and a champion

PATFO let Kawhi down. Not the other way around.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have never seen a more pronounced quitting on a team than this. Ok, it is fine you shouldn't come back, but couldn't the rehab wait for another week now that you will have five extra months to do it in the off-season? How the is he lacking this much sense to fail at showing public and private support for the team that pays him 19 millions?

IMO, What Kawhi is doing, surpassed what LeBron did when he left Cavs. At least LeBron did it during off season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Firmly believe he has played his last game for the Spurs. Good in' riddance ..

This franchise is too big, too prideful to be supplicating to this pussy ..We've just had Timothy Theodore Duncan for 20 years in case some suffer of amnesia..

Fire-up that trade machine..

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, He's not that injured not to be able to join and support his teammates.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The still drives a 97 tahoe in 2018. He's not to be trusted.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't play like that w/ dabom's feelings homie. Don't do that.

Thread Information