Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at you San Antonio residents who don't live on the north/northwest.. You don't see any Spurs players there because your side of town sucks and nobody wants to be surrounded by ghetto trash
    You sound like a lil en led spoiled pussy girl. Weirdo hahaha “ you don’t see any spurs players “ cheer up weirdo

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before season started I saw Rudy Gay at Salata at Heuber Oaks and Dejonte at Zios at the Rim during the same week in August.

I'm also told that Rudy Gay lives near me, but have yet to see him.
    nice stone oak or rim area ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never seen a spurs player outside the arena before but in the past 3 months after moving to the IH10 camp bullis area I’ve seen dejounte at dezavala wal mart , Timmy at CVS dominion and Bryn at a Shavano Park gas station. I definitely wussed out of saying what’s up to tim tho the other day  Tim seemed nice though he was just shopping for groceries and getting snacks during the day on a Friday. Also Lonnie walker walking his dog by the rim . #gospursgo
    I Live In The Rim Area. Lonnie Walker Lives In My Apartment building. Talked To Him A Few Times. Great Guy, Really Hope He Can Become A Contributor

Also Ran Into Manu Ginobli at the Best Buy there back in July. I was not going to bother him until some man ran up to get a selfie with him, so I just said "one more year Manu" in passing. He laughed and said thank you.
    Last edited by Spurssparty; 03-04-2019 at 03:21 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at you San Antonio residents who don't live on the north/northwest.. You don't see any Spurs players there because your side of town sucks and nobody wants to be surrounded by ghetto trash
    Say that down here I ing show you ghetto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't sayin' nothin'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I ain't sayin' nothin'

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dope ! I remember when Alyssa Bernal was coming up. I think Pharrell noticed her around that time. Yeah man I feel you. I feel like now inner city SA is getting better - patty mills lives in Southtown and I heard of a Bryn forbes sighting at squeezebox off st Mary’s 😂 Lol. But yeah man growing up in the hood is a humbling experience and makes you a go getter especially compared to en led spoiled kids. 👍🏼👍🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
    I saw patty mills last week in Southtown and I was wondering why he was there. Crazy that this thread pops up too.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dope ! I remember when Alyssa Bernal was coming up. I think Pharrell noticed her around that time. Yeah man I feel you. I feel like now inner city SA is getting better - patty mills lives in Southtown and I heard of a Bryn forbes sighting at squeezebox off st Mary’s 😂 Lol. But yeah man growing up in the hood is a humbling experience and makes you a go getter especially compared to en led spoiled kids. 👍🏼👍🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
    Yeah she went to Holy Cross and graduated there when I was a freshman in HS. She did a performance as a guest at my school the next year and I got to meet her, she was lovely. I don't think she was ever romantically interested in me (wish she was; but she was a few years older than me, which is a lifetime of difference at that age) but she thought I was nice and cool and wanted to be my friend. I had her number and we would occasionally text throughout the year. She was a diehard Spurs fan as I was.

We'd keep in contact somewhat, occasionally offer each other girl/boy advice, and mostly talk a lot around April and May during the time of the Spurs playoff runs, mostly from 2011-2014. I composed a heavy metal song in her name in spring 2011. In 2014, I got her to come play a live show at UNT, it was nice. I have a picture with her at UNT but I look terrible in it, lol. She's a really nice girl. I don't know how her career has taken off, we haven't really talked much at all since 2014 as she's got her own life but I wish her the best.

She's a beautiful overall person, though I don't like the song of hers that sort of disparages Texas and puts ass California on a pedestal. Lol.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Used to work at the Academy at 1604 and Gold Canyon when I was an undergrad (like 2004-2006). George Gervin used to come in all the time...probably every week or two. Would spend like an hour just looking at all the boating stuff. Usually didn't buy anything, just browsed. Super nice guy.

Devin Brown came in one day and bought a ton of watersports stuff (tubes, rafts, goggles, etc.) Probably going out to the lake or something. I didn't get to talk to him, though, as he checked out on a different register.

Also met Tim at the Silverado theatre up by 1604 and Bandera. I was using the bathroom and this monstrous guy steps up to the urinal next to me...sure enough it's Timmy D. Talked to him and Amy in the lobby for a quick bit...this was right after the Spurs had lost to the Mavericks in 2006. I told him that he played great and the city was still behind him...he seemed to appreciate that. We ended up in the same theater as him to watch The Da Vinci Code.
    I use to mow George Gervins yard when I was a kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I use to mow George Gervins yard when I was a kid.
    Did he live in Green Spring Valley?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he live in Green Spring Valley?
    Yep, actually my brother and brother in law mowed the yard and I would some times go and help. One of times I went and helped Gervin gave me a stack of autographed posters. I wished is still had some.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, actually my brother and brother in law mowed the yard and I would some times go and help. One of times I went and helped Gervin gave me a stack of autographed posters. I wished is still had some.
    Nice.

I grew up in the subdivision next door (Eden) and used to bike around Green Springs all the time.

We had heard he lived somewhere around there...nice to finally confirm it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice stone oak or rim area ?
    In between Rim and Stone Oak.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmm, I grew up in Eden too. Lived there from 1979 - 1982. Went to elementary school with James Silas's son.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice.

I grew up in the subdivision next door (Eden) and used to bike around Green Springs all the time.

We had heard he lived somewhere around there...nice to finally confirm it.
    I'm guessing you live in upper Eden? What years did you live there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm guessing you live in upper Eden? What years did you live there?
    Yeah, we lived on Le Blanc St. from about '92-'00, and then in Preston Hollow (Preston Pass Dr.) from '00-'06.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we lived on Le Blanc St. from about '92-'00, and then in Preston Hollow (Preston Pass Dr.) from '00-'06.
    You lived there way after me not sure if Gervin still lived there at that time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lived there way after me not sure if Gervin still lived there at that time.
    Yeah, Green Springs was a decent neighborhood when I lived around there, but always struck me as a little outdated for a basketball legend.

It's funny how facts like that tend to stick around though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I met Danny Green while I was working at Academy back in March 2013. He was doing an autograph session and I got to shake his hand/snap a few photos in the employee break room. He seemed like a pretty cool and humble guy. I remember three months later in the 2013 finals when he was going berserk, making all those threes, my friends would joke around saying I must of said something good to him.

I met Devin Brown a few times while I worked at Randolph Brooks 2014-2015. He would usually always do his transactions in the drive thru but actually walked in the branch one time. Seemed like a nice guy.

I didn't get to actually meet Tony Parker but while I worked at Sea World in 2008, him and Eva Longoria rode the ride I worked at very discreetly. The park was about an hour from closing and I was sweeping trash near the entrance when our ride photo guy runs to me and tells me 'Hey Parker just rode your ride' and hands me the ride picture. I run to the station but he had already left. I ask my coworker who was loading riders if he saw Tony and he tells me 'Oh yeah he did but eh it was whatever'. I was so disappointed I had missed him since I usually would be loading riders and my coworker wasn't a spurs fan so he didn't really care. I still have the photo of him and Eva on the ride at least as a memory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound like a lil en led spoiled pussy girl. Weirdo hahaha “ you don’t see any spurs players “ cheer up weirdo
    Where y'all bums at? SW Military? W. Commerce trash? Shooting each other on the NE?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where y'all bums at? SW Military? W. Commerce trash? Shooting each other on the NE?
    Nope , At your moms off south presa 😂😂

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sw military come on down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH.. both trash off SW/SE Military.. explains why y'all took offense

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH.. both trash off SW/SE Military.. explains why y'all took offense
    Lol you’re a lame!! your probably broke af who cares. my initial post says IH10 and camp bullis what is your delusional ass talking about. 16000 posts. You’re the bum ���� Go sit down fat ass ������

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to play in a league at the JCC at NW Military and Wurzbach Pkwy the past few years. I'd see Devin Brown playing there a lot.

Bruce Bowen actually coaches a youth team. I think his son's team. I saw him a month ago at Alamo City Sportsplex. It was funny to see him jump up and down screaming at officials. He was very animated. You could tell they were intimidated. He actually was kind enough to take a picture with my son's team after they won their JV tournament.

Thread Information