My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat gonna go in raw tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than Diaw, I have no idea who's gonna defend lebron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel confident about the impact of Spurs offense on the game. Miami has been inconsistent all season and the Wade's absence isn't their only problem. They look weak and our backcourt (Tony, Manu, Patty, Marco) is a great offensive threat for them.
    Manu is a great offensive threat for the Heat, I agree, but Tony, Patty, and Marco play for the Spurs. I think Manu should at least partially make up for Wade's absence. Lebron + Manu > Tony + Patty + Marco (albeit slightly). If one of Patty or Marco goes off we might have enough to overcome the Lebron + Manu duo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu is a great offensive threat for the Heat, I agree, but Tony, Patty, and Marco play for the Spurs. I think Manu should at least partially make up for Wade's absence. Lebron + Manu > Tony + Patty + Marco (albeit slightly). If one of Patty or Marco goes off we might have enough to overcome the Lebron + Manu duo.

Obviously Skull-1's Manu/Miami jersey avatar is a bad influence on me.
    Last edited by wildchild; 01-25-2014 at 02:50 PM.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    1-10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know we are all still tainted with the finals, but a regular season game is a regular season game. Last season, we lost to the Heat by a matter of 1 or 2 points I believe while resting Parker, Duncan, and Ginobili. Expect the same this year with so many players out.

Inthe land of audiophiles angelbelow's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know we are all still tainted with the finals, but a regular season game is a regular season game. Last season, we lost to the Heat by a matter of 1 or 2 points I believe while resting Parker, Duncan, and Ginobili. Expect the same this year with so many players out.
    I say we play Bonner for the full 48 minutes. He catches fire and we might just win!!!!

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I say we play Bonner for the full 48 minutes. He catches fire and we might just win!!!!
    Bosh would then score a career-high and break Melo's season high 62 points, and Bonner will be on at least 20 highlight reels of him getting dunked on by every single Heat player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While we can say these games are regular season and thus don't mean as much, it must have become obvious by now that when other teams are playing against us, they want to see how they match up against one of the two finalists last year…so they are always more up for the game (s) than we are. I think the same will be true for Miami.

They really don't care if they lose to a few loser teams, but they don't want to lose to us.

Even without Wade, I expect the Heat to win by 20.

Tim hates midday games, and I just don't see us stopping LBJ, Bosh and Allen.

But I'm gonna watch and hope that I am wrong. It would really be nice to win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST Church of Bonner!!! lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last year at the restgate game we played em pretty close with the bench. prob a similar game this time around as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just heard on the radio that Wade is probable for tomorrow. It might be a bloodbath...the Heat will not underestimate us like they did last time we played them short-handed. TD, TP and Manu have to turn back the clock and carry the team to a close win tomorrow, coupled with timely shots from Marco, Patty, and Diaw. Oh well, no lose situation. If we miraculously win, it'll be the best win of the season, including the Warriors win last month and if not, then hope we play them at full strength the next time we face them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Diaw, Manu and Marco to defend on Lebron?
    When Lebron is jealous of Melo and Durant high scoring games, Wade is out and the game is on national TV....

He is desperate to have a big game and this will be the perfect shot for him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When Lebron is jealous of Melo and Durant high scoring games, Wade is out and the game is on national TV....

Again, Wade is probable for tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Heat are going to send a message that we're not taking what's theirs no matter who is out. We lose by 20-30 easily considering no defensive players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bowen with ESPN Game Preview:
    He refers to Tiago SPLATTER, LOL! And almost calls Marco, Andre Bargnani, lol. He also said he's looking for Bonner and Ayres to step up, HAHAHA!!! Damn, Bruce is a comedian now!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=103...espnapi_public

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bowen with ESPN Game Preview:
    He refers to Tiago SPLATTER, LOL! And almost calls Marco, Andre Bargnani, lol. He also said he's looking for Bonner and Ayres to step up, HAHAHA!!! Damn, Bruce is a comedian now!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=103...espnapi_public
    Only place Ayres is stepping up to is the line at McDonald's when he's ordering a happy meal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Bonner is playing the whole game then I want to see him wear a different mask every quarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely. Neutralize or frustrate Bosh & the Spurs will have a much better shot at a W. He's been a real big time player against the Spurs. It would be nice if Patty didn't disappear in this one. He has an amazing impact on games.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs generally don't play well on Sunday afternoon on national TV.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agree. James is going to put on a show. Spurs are shorthanded and no one to defend James.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Neal go off in that game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get ready for a lot more talk of last year's Finals.

Thread Information