Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His advanced numbers are . In addition, his comps on career win shares include Stromile Swift.
    Would be tank commander if minutes aren’t reigned in. I suppose he could at least rehab his shooting. Trying to think of any upsides here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't like kuzma in the least bit, especially if it means losing the 12th and why would the lakers be looking to dump kuzma otherwise? they already got rejected by the pacers because they wanted the 13th pick in exchange for kuzma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean ........ I'd rather have Kuzma and his three-year, $39 million deal than Markkenen at ~$80 million or whatever it'll be.
    This is the meltdown you were looking for. More to come.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like saying you'd rather have HIV instead of syphilis.
    Tbh

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think everyone knows he’s not a sniper.

36% - 100 shots 108 points.
    djm - 31%
    lonnie - 35%
    white - 34%

and they all play on a positions that shooting 3s is much more important...so kuzmas 36 % as a PF isnt that bad tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could be used as ballast in other trades if the Spurs started to get into that aspect of the GM job. I think any team would rather pick up some assets for Demar than not.
    I don’t want to carry cap weight for 10 years of meh assets just say we got something for DeRozan. Rip the band-aid off, and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the spurs can eventually get the 22nd out of this (and keep the 12th), i'd be willing to take kuzma on, especially if DDR has indicated to the spurs that he's strongly considering the MLE with the lakers. but this would also depend on who the lakers selected at 22.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't like kuzma in the least bit, especially if it means losing the 12th and why would the lakers be looking to dump kuzma otherwise? they already got rejected by the pacers because they wanted the 13th pick in exchange for kuzma.
    No way in is 12 attached here. No way in . give me Kispert tbh and reject Kuzma.

I think that’s a nonstarter. At most it should be Lakers giving up some asset. Kuzma is not an asset. He’s filler.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His advanced numbers are . In addition, his comps on career win shares include Stromile Swift.
    Don't even need to look at the advanced numbers. Dude shot 29% and 17% from the three against Phoenix in a series the Lakers really needed him in once Davis broke down.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the spurs can eventually get the 22nd out of this (and keep the 12th), i'd be willing to take kuzma on, especially if DDR has indicated to the spurs that he's strongly considering the MLE with the lakers. but this would also depend on who the lakers selected at 22.
    This is really the only practical way to do this. No way you part with 12 and no way you part with anyone other than ddr.

We can hate ddr all we want but he’s infinitely better than Kuz and anyone we’d get at 22 barring a Diamond in the rough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t want to carry cap weight for 10 years of meh assets just say we got something for DeRozan. Rip the band-aid off, and move on.
    Maybe I am being naive but I am assuming Kuzma isn’t the main asset here. It would be 22 in this draft. Maybe pick Murphy 3 there or Davion Mitc or someone.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers are looking to dump Kuzma because he's trash, anyone would welcome getting DeRozan over him. If the Spurs deal with the Lakers I hope it's #22 plus their 2023 first round pick and Kuzma for DeRozan. Get one pick as a courtesy for giving them DeRozan and one in exchange for being stuck paying Kuzma $26 million net over the next two years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the deal I am considering plus I believe there’s value in pushing Samanic to compete for his minutes. If he can dethrone Kuzma and earn a rotation spot I’d consider it a double whammy success.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is really the only practical way to do this. No way you part with 12 and no way you part with anyone other than ddr.

We can hate ddr all we want but he’s infinitely better than Kuz and anyone we’d get at 22 barring a Diamond in the rough.
    Yes he is better than Kuzma and he is probably better than Kuzma and the 22nd pick (whomever that may be) but do you really want to give up DeRozen for nothing ?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want no part of Kuzma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma and the 22nd for JUST demar I can get behind. No way I’m adding the 12th and/or one of our young players go for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma, Harrell + 22th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes he is better than Kuzma and he is probably better than Kuzma and the 22nd pick (whomever that may be) but do you really want to give up DeRozen for nothing ?
    You mean like letting him walk which is going to happen anyways?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Kuzma isn’t interested in Spurs…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has no say in the matter over who pays him the next $39 million he’s due.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be interesting to see who Lakers draft at 22. There is a good chance they'll be drafting for another team...

If the Lakers are covertly drafting for Spurs in per-arranged sign and trade for DeMar, Spurs could snag someone like Jalen Johnson, Kai Jones, or Zhaire Williams vis a vi 22nd pick. Kuzma plus one of those players is a solid. Plus, they'd still retain room for a max contract.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unlikely, but Spurs could end up picking 19, 21, and 22 tonight. 19 and 21 in a swap with Knicks. 22 as part of backroom DeMar/Kuzma pre FA deal.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldnt be so sure, hed get a bigger role here than in lakers. 1 or 2 yrs ago he was complaining about this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all realize that if we get Kuzma we have a great shot at the 1st pick next year right?

Bring him aboard I say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sounds like wishful thinking -- by the Lakers.

Thread Information