My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    fumble recovery for a TD smh

35-20 Zona

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    TD UTSA, reception by SA boy Aron Taylor...missed extra point keeps it a 2 possession game though wow

35-26 Zona

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    UTSA gets FG blocked that wouldve made it 35-29

it's like they're absolutely lights out or they make some dumbass mistakes, there's no in between

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    42-26 Zona

should be game, valiant effort by these young s

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    42-32, Bogie refusing to let them die

but of course a drop on the 2pt conversion

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    There's the back breaker.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Ain't even mad. Bunch of underclassmen held their own against a ranked team on the road.

Stay healthy in OOC and who knows what these guys are capable of doing in CUSA play.

Post Count
    Good showing by UTSA. Hoping they can stay healthy the rest of the way.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Ain't even mad. Bunch of underclassmen held their own against a ranked team on the road.

Stay healthy in OOC and who knows what these guys are capable of doing in CUSA play.
    They should have won that game. utsa

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Last year was a disappointing fade. Consistency is paramount for a big step forward.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    They should have won that game. utsa
    Honestly yeah they should've. Practically dominated every category except the one that matters. Trying to have some perspective though, they're a bunch of underclassmen that made some stupid mistakes but still played way better than what I was expecting.

Last year was a disappointing fade. Consistency is paramount for a big step forward.
    Agree but can't have consistency without health. Last year we were down to our 4th string QB at one point. The key this year is to keep Bogie healthy imo.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count

Bogie & Morgan

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    More impressed with Morgan than Bogie. He's a big target good speed.

And that running game looked legit.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    Yeah Morgan is a beast but he never makes it through a season healthy. If he can this year he'll be a late draft pick imo.

QB play was last season, probably why I'm so excited about what Bogie did. Broke passing yds and total yds record for the program on the road vs a ranked team--not too shabby.

Post Count
    Good showing UTSA..I just hope Bogi can stay healthy all season and the speed on offense at the wr and rb position is noticably faster.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    Arizona Wildcats
    Post Count
    FkLA, I missed the game because of work but everyone I talked to said UTSA looked legit even though they lost. Should be a good season for you guys.

Hopefully UTSA getting 32 points had more to do with them being good than Arizona's defense sucking but things could be ugly for us if Scoobey Wright is out for awhile.

My Team
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Post Count
    FkLA, I missed the game because of work but everyone I talked to said UTSA looked legit even though they lost. Should be a good season for you guys.

Hopefully UTSA getting 32 points had more to do with them being good than Arizona's defense sucking but things could be ugly for us if Scoobey Wright is out for awhile.
    Yeah man the 2 defensive TDs for Arizona were the difference. UTSA won practically every other statistical category. Good showing for us but I'd like to take that next step and finally beat a P5 team, being happy with just hanging around can get old. I think we have a shot vs KState next week.

All I remember hearing about Scooby is that it isn't season ending. So hopefully its only a couple of weeks that he's out for yall.

Thread Information