Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Just using your logic. Admit it was really stupid. Because it’s from you.
    1st you say white people copied the 2000 year old wall. Then you admit it's not the oldest wall. Then you say it was the oldest on my list, that's why you used it.

Why would the "white people" know about that list I just put together?

Idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st you say white people copied the 2000 year old wall. Then you admit it's not the oldest wall. Then you say it was the oldest on my list, that's why you used it.

Why would the "white people" know about that list I just put together?

Idiot.
    Actually, first I said I felt bad for white folks. And if you want me to list out the things you misinterpreted in this thread alone I can do it, but I have to get off the phone and get on a computer because it’s hard to cut and paste so much stuff.

Please stop acting to be a white guy, we all saw your hands, those weren’t white mr Zimmerman.

As for the wall comment, you made a list, I followed. If you can’t figure out how stupid you were, then … oh wait, you are stupid, that’s why you can’t even figure out you aren’t white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how far up your own ass you got to be to think that you're the reason your coworker got their job

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    I’m a minority and am all for equality and cultural diversity. Even I think that is grotesquely obnoxious.

You’d think she was Jackie Robinson or some .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m a minority and am all for equality and cultural diversity. Even I think that is grotesquely obnoxious.

This is very over blown...the Rachel vs Maria ...and even if espn struggled with diversity she acting like she moved mountains and was persecuted on the way up ...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is very over blown...the Rachel vs Maria ...and even if espn struggled with diversity she acting like she moved mountains and was persecuted on the way up ...
    She probably got raped by Neil Everett or Scott Van Pelt or Keith Olbermann or some .....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr Marther King

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Screamin' A Smith?
    The man is insane. He's entertaining imo...because he is so so crazy. But he's good at his job imo. He is the ultimate troll, he welcomes the hate, he is intentionally controversial. He isn't really likeable, but he does his thing well. He gets views, and he gets people talking.

What do you think of him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pam Oliver was great in her prime. I understand the move, it was a youth move. They are both very knowledgeable. Pam merely moved to the 2nd team, it isn't like she was completely cut out. Now Rachel, was being completely replaced, so I understand her beef with the situation.
    Pam got demoted for "the young hot blonde." Pam wasn't involved in any controversy, was professional, and great at her job.
    Pam should have stayed #1 imo. Andrews should have been #2
    Imagine going into work and you are told that someone with less experience and credentials is being promoted to your spot and you are being demoted despite doing a good job. The reason, they are younger and blonde.
    Honestly, Pam and Nichols both got bad deals imo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The man is insane. He's entertaining imo...because he is so so crazy. But he's good at his job imo. He is the ultimate troll, he welcomes the hate, he is intentionally controversial. He isn't really likeable, but he does his thing well. He gets views, and he gets people talking.

Good at first take , but every other show he hosts or is featured on sucks. He is meant to be absorbed in small doses.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Pam got demoted for "the young hot blonde." Pam wasn't involved in any controversy, was professional, and great at her job.
    Pam should have stayed #1 imo. Andrews should have been #2
    Imagine going into work and you are told that someone with less experience and credentials is being promoted to your spot and you are being demoted despite doing a good job. The reason, they are younger and blonde.
    Honestly, Pam and Nichols both got bad deals imo.
    Nichols didn’t get a bad deal. Wasn’t anybody’s fault she didn’t know how to turn off the damn recorder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nichols didn’t get a bad deal. Wasn’t anybody’s fault she didn’t know how to turn off the damn recorder.
    Or keep the fridge door closed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"When I had to make do with just 5 million a year....muh dark times!"

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Elnono.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're all phonies with few exceptions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So after all this ruckus, she leaves ESPN and lands on NBC.

In 2020, even as the network was cutting salaries during the pandemic, ESPN offered to increase Taylor's $1 million annual salary to $5 million, which she turned down. In July 2021 Taylor held out for "Stephen A. Smith money" in the neighborhood of $8 million, but when ESPN refused to go higher than $3 million—less than their previous offer—Taylor left the network after the 2021 NBA Finals.

lmao that backfired...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So after all this ruckus, she leaves ESPN and lands on NBC.

In 2020, even as the network was cutting salaries during the pandemic, ESPN offered to increase Taylor's $1 million annual salary to $5 million, which she turned down. In July 2021 Taylor held out for "Stephen A. Smith money" in the neighborhood of $8 million, but when ESPN refused to go higher than $3 million—less than their previous offer—Taylor left the network after the 2021 NBA Finals.

lmao that backfired...
    she really gonna up football night in america too. That was one of the best shows out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not a fan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, Taylor didn't create this storm. I don't blame her for wanting to separate herself from it. If she stuck around, even for bigger money, she'd be labeled in certain circles as the token girl, used as a victim turned success story. You can't fault her for wanting to move on. But she was laying it on pretty thick with the victimhood angle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First, Taylor didn't create this storm. I don't blame her for wanting to separate herself from it. If she stuck around, even for bigger money, she'd be labeled in certain circles as the token girl, used as a victim turned success story. You can't fault her for wanting to move on. But she was laying it on pretty thick with the victimhood angle.
    Was that really it? She was offered 5, didn't take it, and ESPN later on came back with... 3? Sounds like ESPN decided to move on here. Wouldn't be surprised if they were aware already she had an offer from NBC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was that really it? She was offered 5, didn't take it, and ESPN later on came back with... 3? Sounds like ESPN decided to move on here. Wouldn't be surprised if they were aware already she had an offer from NBC.
    If you believe the "she wanted to distance herself from it" you're being stupid and gullible. They offered her good money she wanted more, because she doesn't realize she's a dime a dozen talent, then when she came back to them espn said "now we'll give you 3 million" I wouldn't be too shocked if she leaked the story either, remember there was nothing ESPN could do to Nichols because of how the recording came out. Mic e Tafoya better make damn sure her camera ain't on when she talking bout this girl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one turns down that much increase if they plan on staying. She had one foot out the door already. The Rachel issue just helped her decide more quickly. It probably raised her stock price too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one turns down that much increase if they plan on staying. She had one foot out the door already. The Rachel issue just helped her decide more quickly. It probably raised her stock price too.
    I'm just not sure what the timeline of events was... If the 5 was before the Rachel issue and the 3 after, I think ESPN made a call here, whether she had another offer or not.

If the timeline was different, I can see what you're saying.

Thread Information