My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racist terror isn't just a domestic threat, it's a US export:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe generalizing an entire group for the actions of a minority leads to healthy discourse? We have some 3.5 million Muslims living in the US, and have had less than 10 terror acts committed by domestic Muslims. So no, it doesn't seem Muslims are a "problem" in this country.
    Crime rates by Muslims are significantly high all over the place. Buzz words like minority, generalize, etc. does not play on my sympathy. I do not appreciate neutered leaders who want to ignore the dogma and call to arms that is Islam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Observing a group's religious traditions when visiting them isn't uncommon for politicians.

was just about to post the same pictures

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crime rates by Muslims are significantly high all over the place. Buzz words like minority, generalize, etc. does not play on my sympathy. I do not appreciate neutered leaders who want to ignore the dogma and call to arms that is Islam.
    Do you think it's time for whitey to get up off the couch and do something about it?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think it's time for whitey to get up off the couch and do something about it?
    They did; that's why you're triggered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this "call to arms" indeed radicalized Muslims to the level you're implying, why hasn't domestic Islamic terrorism exploded in the US?

Oops:

What about violent crime? Here Muslims are way behind the rest of us—and in a good way. Homicide rates in Muslim-majority countries average about two murders per annum per 100,000 people. In non-Muslim countries, the average rate is about 8 per 100,000
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/no-isl...math-proves-it

And our employees (politicians aren't "leaders") should feel free to call out Islamic extremism whenever and wherever, but let's not endorse demonizing an entire group of people as they do so. Would you like it if I generalized conservative behavior from the actions of alt-right re s?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did; that's why you're triggered.
    How was that incel justified when the New Zealand Muslim community isn't violent?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How was that incel justified when the New Zealand Muslim community isn't violent?
    I wasn't talking about that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you like it if I generalized conservative behavior from the actions of alt-right re s?
    you. That's exactly what you're doing with the term alt-right re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their book and their history is downright demonic, re .
    Christianisty was peacefull?

Damn breh. These are signs of extremisim. Legit scared this dude IP tracks me and kills my family.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christianisty was peacefull?

Damn breh. These are signs of extremisim. Legit scared this dude IP tracks me and kills my family.
    Dude, I know you've been schooled on this plenty. I don't give a about your moral relativism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NZ leadership

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NZ leadership
    Banned ARs in one incident..

Meanwhile..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homicide rates in Muslim-majority countries average about two murders per annum per 100,000 people. In non-Muslim countries, the average rate is about 8 per 100,000
    That stat is total bull . You should consider your sources in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their book and their history is downright demonic, re .
    Then why do Muslim majority countries have less violence than Christian majority countries? Yes, I firmly disagree with many of Islam's core tenants, primarily the way the religion subjugates women (although, I think most Muslims in 1st world countries are moderate in this regard, much like Christians don't leave their families to devote their lives to Jesus [something Jesus did indeed "command,"]), but I don't feel it's any more or less dangerous of an ideology than Christianity when practiced by reasonable people. Islamic terrorists come from war torn holes, so it's more likely that their dire economic conditions and violent environment played a role in their anger and radicalization than anything else, with Islam simply being used as a mobilizing force, as governments and leaders have been doing for millennia.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why do Muslim majority countries have less violence than Christian majority countries?
    Because you gave me a bull stat? Check out the stats on Sweden pre/post Muslim immigration.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Islamic terrorists come from war torn holes, so it's more likely that their dire economic conditions and violent environment played a role in their anger and radicalization than anything else, with Islam simply being used as a mobilizing force, as governments and leaders have been doing for millennia.
    Sure, outside forces can alter anything. Bottom line is Muslim countries are for a reason. Even the ones that have prosperity are built on slave labor or an embarrassment of riches (ie oil reserves).

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't feel it's any more or less dangerous of an ideology than Christianity when practiced by reasonable people.
    Reality doesn't care how you feel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That stat is total bull . You should consider your sources in the future.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

Clicking around, we don't get to a Muslim majority country until Iraq. Facts, they are troubling things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't talking about that.
    Sure you were. You agreed the Christchurch massacre was an example of whitey getting off the couch to do something about the problematic presence of Muslims in majority European societies.

The shooter's cause is your cause too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you. That's exactly what you're doing with the term alt-right re .
    Why you so hostile.

Midnight is just trying to have a mature and constrcutive and productive discussion with you and you respond with violent words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you were. You agreed the Christchurch massacre was an example of whitey getting off the couch to do something about the problematic presence of Muslims in majority European societies.

The shooter's cause is your cause too.
    Stay safe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you gave me a bull stat? Check out the stats on Sweden pre/post Muslim immigration.
    Is that because they're Muslims or poor as immigrants? When the US imported Irish and Italians (who the Nativists didn't approve of), domestic violent crime also increased, and was reason for a lot of the anti-Catholic sentiment in those days.

Notice that 1905-07 e (at ing 9/100K, that's twice as high as today, despite the re ed right claiming that Luhtino immigrants are driving up crime levels to unprecedented degrees).

That's when the US admitted the most immigrants from southern Europe in the Ellis Island days.

https://www.history.com/news/immigra...rocessing-time

These facts will go over your head, because of your inflexible worldview, but try as you might, your handwaving doesn't invalidate them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banned ARs in one incident..

Meanwhile..
    This is ironic since the poster you quoted was looking for an AR not too long ago

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

Clicking around, we don't get to a Muslim majority country until Iraq. Facts, they are troubling things.
    Not gonna pretend that reported secular murders in NYC is the same as often unreported muslim murders in Bangladesh. And again, it's not like we don't have real contrast with European violence on the rise brought on by Muslim immigrants.

Thread Information