My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

See now this is why you need to stand in my corner... I can't have your back with you being pussy hearts...This Deadly Dynasty went upstairs talking all this gotdam peace with the religious right and looking to have some sort of civil discourse and Spur fan straight ed his ass...gave him one to the dome...this is funny as ...

but people like this cat needed to experience this on their own...

they need to see the importance of drawing their line in the sand...this is what you get when you have no heart and start acting like a spineless bas ...it serves you well Deads...it ing serves you well... Now if you want to come back into Laker Nation fold just holla at me and I'll ease up...but until you stop acting like this you on your own and no... once we win thrice there will be no celebrating with us...but you still have time to get your together...I'm trying to give you a chance...but dam son you making it hard with all this bull ass ignorance...

Here is the goods...let this serve as an example to others...It's funny but it's sad in a way that some people have to learn the hard way.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177009

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    eat got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DD is the classiest Laker fan on this site. I would say take a lesson from him, but trolls never learn .

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DD is the classiest Laker fan on this site. I would say take a lesson from him, but trolls never learn .
    Kobe, comin' outta that timeout up in Sacramento.

What'd Luva call him? Oh, yeah, coldblooded.

You gotta be coldblooded & heartless to win 3 Back-2-Backs in the new Century.

That old tired bag Duncan:::he's all heart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Makes you say hmmm... YoMamaIsCallin's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah... ummm... you're a .

Thread Information