Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and his team are smart in that they understand the concept of means to an end very well. He was a Democrat not too long ago, but then when he decided to enter the political arena, he saw the easiest/most untapped demographic to go after. All of the Spurtacular and MellenialMessiah types. White people on edge about their perceived loss of clout to the "liberal cucks" and the "snowflakes."

Combine that with Hillary's historical unlikability and you had a recipe for success. The problem is that this time the Democrats picked a more likeable, less polarizing candidate. Meanwhile some of Trump's supporters are having a crisis of conscience in the face is his undeniable evil and jumping ship. It's been fun to watch.
    Everyone falls into some target demographic. Each demographic just knows they are right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...you made those threads because you think those people will help your guy win the election. I would not call them pro whoever threads...

I'm genuinely curious though...why do you love Trump so much?
    Odd question with no possible, useful response. The real question is why continue to advertise your wares to people who are in compe ion with you for the zero buyers in the room? You'll never convert anyone to your ideology here, and the most you can hope for is to fill otherwise idle time with gotheem bombs and up the place. Why would someone up the place? Maybe they were bombed one too many times and are now corrupt like a bad boot sector.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fat guy thinks people are trying to convert him.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh, and fat guy s up the place with his honest broker circle of trust every day.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...you made those threads because you think those people will help your guy win the election. I would not call them pro whoever threads...

I'm genuinely curious though...why do you love Trump so much?
    We've had sh** presidents for decades now. Trump is bucking the sh** standard and delivering. When Obama said there's no magic wand bringing those jobs back and that we need to pay our fair share to the world, he was just serving the globalists and lying his ass off to us. Obamacare was f*cking Americans in the ass. I could go on for issue after issue. You shouldn't be curious. I'm not an anomaly.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd question with no possible, useful response. The real question is why continue to advertise your wares to people who are in compe ion with you for the zero buyers in the room? You'll never convert anyone to your ideology here, and the most you can hope for is to fill otherwise idle time with gotheem bombs and up the place. Why would someone up the place? Maybe they were bombed one too many times and are now corrupt like a bad boot sector.
    The usefulness of his response is this: I like to know why people think the way they do, and I do like to hear viewpoints that are different from my own. It's not too complicated.

You I'm not so interested in though. It's pretty clear that you don't care about much other than the self-satisfaction you get from giving a pithy response to someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've had sh** presidents for decades now. Trump is bucking the sh** standard and delivering. When Obama said there's no magic wand bringing those jobs back and that we need to pay our fair share to the world, he was just serving the globalists and lying his ass off to us. Obamacare was f*cking Americans in the ass. I could go on for issue after issue. You shouldn't be curious. I'm not an anomaly.
    Obama was right to a certain extent. Automation is killing the manufacturing industry, and that won't magically stop. Trump, to his credit, tried to mitigate some of this by decreasing the corporate tax rate as a way to incentivize companies to stay local, but they just ended up pocketing the money in predictable fashion (this is why trickle down economics has never worked).

As for Obamacare, it achieved some great things (letting people stay on their parent's coverage for longer, protection for people with pre-existing conditions, reducing the cost of preventive services, expanding Medicaid), but it had a major issue. No public option (removed after some democratic senators were bought out) and an individual mandate meant that private insurance companies now had a monopoly, and they predictably jacked up prices. This ed 2 particular particular groups: small business owners who now had to get more expensive, tier coverage for their employees, and self-employed, healthy individuals who either had to pay up the ass for coverage, or pay a tax penalty. Adding a public option would fix this issue by driving down costs.

Trump doesn't seem to have a plan for what to do once the ACA is repealed, and his rhetoric about manufacturing jobs seems like clear pandering imo. If he really cared about the people in those fields, he would have pushed for investment in things like IT training programs for people laid off from their manufacturing jobs. It just seems like it makes more sense to invest in the future, rather than keep hanging on to the last. Just my 2 cents *shrug*...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for Obamacare, it achieved some great things (letting people stay on their parent's coverage for longer
    That's not great at all. Young people mostly don't even need healthcare. It's people like Obama artificially stacking the deck against them. His stump speeches had healthcare at one sixth of the economy. Then his handlers told him it's going up. Call it one fifth. You stick your head way up your ass for the sake of cheer leading.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the value of Trump is to teach Americans that "change" isn't always what they think. It's become so cliché to read how the politicians produced by the establishment are poison to the progress of the country, and so customary for anyone not sensational enough to grab MSM headlines constantly to get on in the primaries and not stand a chance. The US got what it deserved, regardless who wins in November.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the value of Trump is to teach Americans that "change" isn't always what they think. It's become so cliché to read how the politicians produced by the establishment are poison to the progress of the country, and so customary for anyone not sensational enough to grab MSM headlines constantly to get on in the primaries and not stand a chance. The US got what it deserved, regardless who wins in November.
    Did you deserve it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not great at all. Young people mostly don't even need healthcare. It's people like Obama artificially stacking the deck against them. His stump speeches had healthcare at one sixth of the economy. Then his handlers told him it's going up. Call it one fifth. You stick your head way up your ass for the sake of cheer leading.
    Were the other benefits of ACA that I mentioned not great/positive? There are plenty of kids out there with chronic conditions who need insurance, btw...I take care of them on the daily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat guy thinks people are trying to convert him.
    Oh, and fat guy s up the place with his honest broker circle of trust every day.
    Needs a repost to get me out of his head.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were the other benefits of ACA that I mentioned not great/positive? There are plenty of kids out there with chronic conditions who need insurance, btw...I take care of them on the daily.
    It was a train wreck. People had their rates tripled. People had their plans butchered. Others got shoved out of their plans. What f*cking planet are you living on?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per trump, doctors want people to die so they can make more money. And derp winders why people say trump is a .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per trump, doctors want people to die so they can make more money. And derp winders why people say trump is a .

Dennison wants to know why he doesn't get a piece of that action.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    October 25, 2016.

Jimmy and Phil felt it coming in the air at night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dennison wants to know why he doesn't get a piece of that action.
    True, he is out just for a buck.

If dennison only knew how to be presidential, like this guy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True, he is out just for a buck.

If dennison only knew how to be presidential, like this guy!

Oh that is gonna sting. Too bad they cut the clip short, right after that he threw a football 65 yards through a tire.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP