My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CHUMPETTES

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can hold cash all you want. No one is stopping you.

And if idiots like you didn't have oppositional defiant disorder, we'd already be done with most of the mitigation measures.

You made it worse for everyone and we have to do this for many more months because of you and people like you.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And if idiots like you didn't have oppositional defiant disorder, we'd already be done with most of the mitigation measures.

You made it worse for everyone and we have to do this for many more months because of you and people like you.
    You have it all backwards. It is YOU Chumpettes that are enabling the "new normal." The controllers see that we won't fight back and they will keep this going.

You're not the only ones. The Q s and Christian Evangelicals are letting Trump and the GOP get away with this . Q s think Trump locked down the country to save children from underground bases and lock up pedophiles. Christians think all this God's plan. Cowards. Idiots.

Where are all the Covid protests? Trump supporters are nowhere to be found ever since that cripple Greg gott locked down the state of TX. Same goes for Florida and all the other red states.

Spurtacular we deserve what's coming. People are too ing stupid.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have it all backwards. It is YOU Chumpettes that are enabling the "new normal." The controllers see that we won't fight back and they will keep this going.

You're not the only ones. The Q s and Christian Evangelicals are letting Trump and the GOP get away with this . Q s think Trump locked down the country to save children from underground bases and lock up pedophiles. Christians think all this God's plan. Cowards. Idiots.

Where are all the Covid protests? Trump supporters are nowhere to be found ever since that cripple Greg gott locked down the state of TX. Same goes for Florida and all the other red states.

I am hoping I have a condo or something paid for along with enough cash reserves when the real hits the fan.
    I think the powers that be want a new age Great Depression.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Since you're so gung ho and sure of yourself, I'll ask again and don't get pissy about my characterization:

In your own words, what is your pandemic conspiracy theory?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Chumpettes don't mind. They like wearing the diapers on their faces, cos nobody wants to hear the coming out of their mouths anyways.
    The levels are acceptable now. This isn't killing people.

You'll always be an asshole who should wear a diaper on his face in any event.
    I have no problem with you wearing a diaper on your face, slob.
    Nobody needs to hear the coming out of your face.
    You would be personally killing people if the government didn't tell you to put a diaper on your face?
    at you so desperate that you're comparing not wearing a face diaper to drunk driving.
    You should wear a face diaper for the rest of your life.

If you don't, you don't care about saving lives.
    Will you be wearing a face diaper for the rest of your life, or do you not care who you kill?
    I wouldn't wear a face diaper for you.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is that a photoshop? It looks fake, not making a joke, it just looks fake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is that a photoshop? It looks fake, not making a joke, it just looks fake
    I don't think Parscale would fake it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, Chris, told ya Trump is another freemason puppet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

OMG That's just the church photo op all over again. It's a smart move though, he's testing the response to how he looks in the mask, if it's negative he'll just claim "it's for meh suldiers, I did it for them"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FL mask story

Florida woman calls Black bus rider a ‘good little slave’ for wearing a mask

“It went down in Pasco County, Florida Friday, when the 2 women were waiting for a bus,” said the report.

“When it arrived, the black woman followed the county’s mandate and put on her mask, since she was boarding an enclosed space.”

“You’re wearing a mask like all the other slaves out there,” she added.

“You’re telling me, a woman of color, to be a ‘good little slave’?” replied the Black woman, Megan Charleton.

“I’m a woman of color too,” the other woman replied. “I’m a Mexican woman of color.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/flo...earing-a-mask/

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular, Chris, told ya Trump is another freemason puppet.
    Frankly, the entire govt. is for passing the CARES Act.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FL mask story

Florida woman calls Black bus rider a ‘good little slave’ for wearing a mask

“It went down in Pasco County, Florida Friday, when the 2 women were waiting for a bus,” said the report.

“When it arrived, the black woman followed the county’s mandate and put on her mask, since she was boarding an enclosed space.”

“You’re wearing a mask like all the other slaves out there,” she added.

“You’re telling me, a woman of color, to be a ‘good little slave’?” replied the Black woman, Megan Charleton.

“I’m a woman of color too,” the other woman replied. “I’m a Mexican woman of color.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/flo...earing-a-mask/

Word policing based on race is slavery.

This woman has more courage than any Chumpette will ever muster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What are "the controllers" trying to accomplish by asking you to wear a piece of cloth on your face?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word policing based on race is slavery.

This woman has more courage than any Chumpette will ever muster.
    The woman is a , but it's a sign of progress to not think of blacks and slavery in the same light, so that if you say the same thing you'd say to any other race, it's actually not racism, but it's stupid nonetheless because it's tone deaf as .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are "the controllers" trying to accomplish by asking you to wear a piece of cloth on your face?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got 20-25% of mask wearers failing to cover the nose. From my observations. Can improper mask wearing technique result in fine or arrest?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forcing people to wear a face mask in order to buy groceries or even work for a living is beyond any tyranny that existed in the old Soviet Union or Red China. Do you still believe that we live in a "democracy" - and that your "vote counts?" If you do, you have the naivete of a small child. Please - for the sake of humanity - WAKE THE UP. Because if you don't wake up soon, it will be too late for all of us. Many of us have been waiting decades for you to wake up. But we no longer have the luxury of time on our side. You need to get your head out of your ass. NOW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I use a credit card everywhere I possibly can. Get a cash back credit card and pay it off every month. I make thousands a year tax free that way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forcing people to wear a face mask in order to buy groceries or even work for a living is beyond any tyranny that existed in the old Soviet Union or Red China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It Has Begun !!! Legal Eviction from Their Home for Not Wearing Mask ~ Sam & Amy's Terrifying Story

ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread ChumpDumper RandomGuy spurraider21 ElNono Blake Reck pgardn baseline bum Will Hunting benefactor Winehole23

Spurtacular, Chumpettes are not bothered by this story whatsoever SMH.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m not watching a 37 minute video narrated by a nutcase with maskphobia, give me cliff notes. I refuse to believe that people were kicked out of a house they own for not wearing a mask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not watching a 37 minute video narrated by a nutcase with maskphobia, give me cliff notes. I refuse to believe that people were kicked out of a house they own for not wearing a mask.
    him and cosmored are the same way "watch this video" you watched it give us cliff notes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys need to realize all these dudes are doing is trying to get hits for youtubers. They don't care about what they're talking about - everybody's trying to make a buck. It's some disgusting 3rd world, Indian call center level .

Thread Information