Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1582
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, looks like you can upgrade the PS Plus version of FFVIIR to the PS5 version now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave away one PS5 and sold the other. I don't even use my PS4, can't imagine using the PS5 with the limited offering it has and the fact I have a 3080 sitting right next to me.
    Don't you mostly play shooters though? If I was mostly into fps I wouldn't want much to do with console either, mouse and keyboard is far superior for those.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, looks like you can upgrade the PS Plus version of FFVIIR to the PS5 version now.

No, I never got the opportunity to download this because I had my stuff expired. I dont know why I even reupped because I haven't looked at their free offerings since.

EDIT: ROFL I just checked the price on the base game and they have it for the full 60 like it hasn't been out for like 2 years already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't you mostly play shooters though? If I was mostly into fps I wouldn't want much to do with console either, mouse and keyboard is far superior for those.
    Yes but there are some cool games on PS that you can download pretty cheap. I liked snowboarding and x games bikes and such, as well as Motor Storm. I wanted only 1 for my grandson but I put out too many feelers and ended up with 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New PSN sale kind of meh. Might get Control Ultimate Edition for $12 just to be able to play a raytraced version of the game, though gotta drop to 30 fps if you do. Tony Hawk 1 & 2 PS5 for $25 is alright too I guess, at least matches the lowest physical price I have seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, did you ever get Persona 5 Strikers? I know you were talking about it before. Supposedly it's going to be one of the January PS Plus games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New PSN sale kind of meh. Might get Control Ultimate Edition for $12 just to be able to play a raytraced version of the game, though gotta drop to 30 fps if you do. Tony Hawk 1 & 2 PS5 for $25 is alright too I guess, at least matches the lowest physical price I have seen.
    BUT ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BUYING GTA 5 AND ONLINE AGAIN?

PlayStation keeps sending me emails about GTA 5 as if I知 going to buy that . Last 3 emails have been about GTA. Guess they are coming short of meeting their predicted robbery with the ty GTA trilogy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reck man, did you ever get Persona 5 Strikers? I know you were talking about it before. Supposedly it's going to be one of the January PS Plus games.

Yeah I did buy it. I have to stop buying games on impulse and wait for sales like you. Lol

Despite the new game mechanics I have to say I don稚 think I知 a fan. I played it and stopped. Probably will have to start a new game save at this point.

I知 about 30 hours into Valhalla so when I知 done playing and platting that game I知 just going to cool it with gaming for a few months. Next game I should buy is Horizon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I did buy it. I have to stop buying games on impulse and wait for sales like you. Lol

Despite the new game mechanics I have to say I don稚 think I知 a fan. I played it and stopped. Probably will have to start a new game save at this point.

I知 about 30 hours into Valhalla so when I知 done playing and platting that game I知 just going to cool it with gaming for a few months. Next game I should buy is Horizon.
    I don't know how you plat games, especially AC games where its get a billion collectibles. I wanted to plat Yakuza 5 but there is so much in it. So I just settled for doing all the side missions and finishing the story, which still took me more than 200 hours. Not sure if I want to jump into Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart or Shin Megami Tensei V next. Probably Ratchet & Clank since that'll be a way shorter game and maybe it would be a bad idea to play two marathons back to back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know how you plat games, especially AC games where its get a billion collectibles. I wanted to plat Yakuza 5 but there is so much in it. So I just settled for doing all the side missions and finishing the story, which still took me more than 200 hours. Not sure if I want to jump into Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart or Shin Megami Tensei V next. Probably Ratchet & Clank since that'll be a way shorter game and maybe it would be a bad idea to play two marathons back to back.
    Ghost of Tsushima is probably the easiest plat because collectables, multiplayer, and difficulty settings are not required. It's all just gameplay stuff that you can easily get on a single playthrough.

Even games I've played through a bazillion times, like TLoU, I won't plat. I've even got all the collectibles, optional conversations, grounded, and grounded new game +. But there are a ton of multiplayer trophies that I'll never get.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima is probably the easiest plat because collectables, multiplayer, and difficulty settings are not required. It's all just gameplay stuff that you can easily get on a single playthrough.

Even games I've played through a bazillion times, like TLoU, I won't plat. I've even got all the collectibles, optional conversations, grounded, and grounded new game +. But there are a ton of multiplayer trophies that I'll never get.
    Ghost of Tsushima does require 100% on collectibles like nornal Shrines, Inari Shrines Hot Springs, Haikus and a good bit of the artifacts and records but you're right, not all of them. i think you only need like 20 artifacts and such.

What makes Ghost an excellent completionist game is that most of them are on your way or tied to the story and are fun to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still only ever plat one game, GOAT of War… possibly because I didn’t want that game to end… haven’t seen Ragnarok yet, but hope it delivers, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still only ever plat one game, GOAT of War… possibly because I didn’t want that game to end… haven’t seen Ragnarok yet, but hope it delivers, tbh
    Summer 2022?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still not buying the hype on this being a 2022 game. Feels like wishcasting whenever I see the gaming media say that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know I can’t say a word.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive officially started hunting for a poorstation 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive officially started hunting for a poorstation 5
    Gamestop has had bundles a lot lately. You'll probably have to buy an extra controller, pay for a $50 Gamestop giftcard, and buy whatever two games they bundle full price (last bundle I saw was Ghost of Tsushima and Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart). They actually had them in stores in Thursday but looks like you would have had to drive to Harrisburg or Richmond to have gotten one of those.

If Walmart ever does another Walmart+ drop that would be an easy way to get a console by itself at MSRP just for the cost of one month of Walmart+ ($13).

Unfortunately the tricks Kony and I used to get our PS5 from Walmart.com don't work anymore.

Might as well try signing up for PS Direct too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not going to buy a bundle

just gonna follow some of the restock twitter accounts. Wait for Amazon or target drop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

just gonna follow some of the restock twitter accounts. Wait for Amazon or target drop.
    Amazon is supposed to be super hard for non scalpers without bots to buy from. Walmart and Best Buy are probably your best bets for getting the system by itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

One other thing I have to 100% recommend: whatever site you want to try to buy from, make sure you have all your credit card and shipping info already saved with the site. You will absolutely not have time to enter any of that in at the point of sale for any console by itself for MSRP. Only time I have seen them stay long enough to do that would be either Gamestop bundles or Walmart+ sales.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Kony bought his on StockX? they have plenty on there........as long as you're willing to pay over market value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't Kony bought his on StockX? they have plenty on there........as long as you're willing to pay over market value.
    Nah he got his at Walmart like I did back when Walmart.com was easy to game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bundles are really the way to go for this. You almost dont have to try.

I got mine through Gamestop on first try. Only the games I got were .

But Gamestop packages a lot of COD games with the PS5 so since spurraider likes them it could be a deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bundles are really the way to go for this. You almost dont have to try.

I got mine through Gamestop on first try. Only the games I got were .

But Gamestop packages a lot of COD games with the PS5 so since spurraider likes them it could be a deal.
    Unfortunately sometimes they pack NBA 2k22 in too though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bundles are hardly different than scalpers imo

either way you're paying more for what you actually want

unless you manage to sell the extra game/controller/whatever for near full price, but thats its own hassle

Thread Information