Page 164 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 641141541601611621631641651661671681742142646641164 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 39690
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A: "i think russia will do something bad"

B: "no they wont"

russia does something bad

B: "lmao you were begging for russia to do something bad, you sick "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It looks like NATO is going to let Putin destroy Ukraine cities like he destroyed Georgian cities while like NATO does nothing

How about strafing to a halt that 40 mile convoy of Russians heading for Kiev?

- "Give me the nuclear codes, go back down to the other end of the table."

- Poot

& he wouldn't hit us, he'd hit them. And we wouldn't hit him, because he didn't hit us, he hit them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - "Leave a score among them."

- Ward Bond - "The Searchers"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    May the Lord lead the Red Army to another historic Nazi defeat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    May the Lord lead the Red Army to another historic Nazi defeat

Yep. Even back in II., (((we))) grudged Russia their annihilation of the Germany army. Denied them the defeat of the "Nazi's". That went to the British and French...sure we tried to steal some of the kudos, but we knew we didn't deserve that, not morally, not truthfully, so, we didn't make a beef about it. We just walked away grumbling and making smart ass "Kilroy was here." cartoons on anything that didn't move.

Putin was genius to drive that Nazi stake into the ground day 1. He knew! He knew it would hit hard and it has. He ain't so easy clean.

Putin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible. We’re gonna stand by and let all those people die. Maybe Biden wasnt the correct vote. Fk it, cluster bomb the entire convoy and strike the kremlin during the state of the union. Lets go back to war its the only way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. Even back in II., (((we))) grudged Russia their annihilation of the Germany army. Denied them the defeat of the "Nazi's". That went to the British and French...sure we tried to steal some of the kudos, but we knew we didn't deserve that, not morally, not truthfully, so, we didn't make a beef about it. We just walked away grumbling and making smart ass "Kilroy was here." cartoons on anything that didn't move.

Putin was genius to drive that Nazi stake into the ground day 1. He knew! He knew it would hit hard and it has. He ain't so easy clean.

Putin
    Russians must really hate Nazis because they easily could have bombed the city to the stone age.

Instead they decide to go in man to man. Something about the smell of Nazi blood IMO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible. We’re gonna stand by and let all those people die. Maybe Biden wasnt the correct vote. Fk it, cluster bomb the entire convoy and strike the kremlin during the state of the union. Lets go back to war its the only way.
    biden was a mistake because he didnt get us into a world war iii? seems like a great reason to have elected him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We'll never go first again. Once was enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    biden was a mistake because he didnt get us into a world war iii? seems like a great reason to have elected him
    Right, 21. And he wants to go so bad he can taste it, an old fashioned WWII war. But that ain't what he'd get with Poot. Biden would start in with WWII and Putin would respond immediately...

- "Give me the nuclear codes. Now, go back to the end of the table."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russians must really hate Nazis because they easily could have bombed the city to the stone age.

Instead they decide to go in man to man. Something about the smell of Nazi blood IMO
    We never felt the Nazi's, we just watched others feel them. Hitler again and again tried to get us to see the light, that his fight was not with us, in any way, shape, matter, or form.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I dont think anyone wants ww3

But mini vodka already set the table. Attack my forces and you will receive pain like you have never experienced before

To me thats a hypersonic missile up the ass at a minimum. Nope noone wants that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We never felt the Nazi's, we just watched others feel them. Hitler again and again tried to get us to see the light, that his fight was not with us, in any way, shape, matter, or form.
    Yeah raiding their concentration camps and taking a good look around with all the human carnage and records of that carnage never gave us a true feel for them. And over running them in Europe, we had nothing to feel...

Your history... he did not have a beef with us. We had/have black people, slavs, Jews, ect.. as part of our population, but he never had a beef with US?
    You are so white in all your thoughts.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Ukraine will survive. This has always been the hard road, for new nations in Europe. The established powers watch and profit.

Battle is lost but War continues in the form of the other former Soviet satellites

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is gonna b over in 3- 5 days niglets

Once Kyiv gets flanked, it's over

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The long and bloody war you sick s were hoping for...Enjoy

As if you didn’t want it just so you could “trigger the libs”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah raiding their concentration camps and taking a good look around with all the human carnage and records of that carnage never gave us a true feel for them. And over running them in Europe, we had nothing to feel...

Your history... he did not have a beef with us. We had/have black people, slavs, Jews, ect.. as part of our population, but he never had a beef with US?
    You are so white in all your thoughts.
    ...Makes sense, I'm white and very proud of my heritage.

Above that you're talking about materiel that was parsed and judged in the aftermath of II, stories were recounted, some with flair, others with truth, still others with lies, it's human, trials (Nuremberg) were held, testimony sworn to. You understand, peeg.

"Cool your jets, Starsky."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, fart face, that was and is me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...Makes sense, I'm white and very proud of my heritage.

Above that you're talking about materiel that was parsed and judged in the aftermath of II, stories were recounted, some with flair, others with truth, still others with lies, it's human, trials (Nuremberg) were held, testimony sworn to. You understand, peeg.

"Cool your jets, Starsky."
    Aren’t you just a garden-variety guinea?

What are you so proud of? Mussolini? Gabbagool?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, fart face, that was and is me.
    You both did, you’re just far less cowardly than SnakeBoy

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Aren’t you just a garden-variety guinea?

What are you so proud of? Mussolini? Gabbagool?
    No, a me a not a that. Chow."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You both did, you’re just far less cowardly than SnakeBoy
    Just don't turn me into the "Gestapo." Savvy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wanted them not to fight a long and bloody war

Biden: We're not going to give you weapons that will prevent a long and bloody war but you guys fight to the death alright

You guys went along with it. Unfortunately, Ukraine fell for it. Just like they fell for give up your nukes, we got your back.

Thread Information