Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Don't like it. He was like a homeless man's Kyle Anderson in summer league. An extreme non-athlete. Can't run or jump and is stiff on top of it.

Hall is obviously skilled and his shot looks good .................. but he didn't look like a legit NBA prospect in summer league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's part of the new team CREAM obv.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Don't like it. He was like a homeless man's Kyle Anderson in summer league. An extreme non-athlete. Can't run or jump and is stiff on top of it.

Hall is obviously skilled and his shot looks good .................. but he didn't look like a legit NBA prospect in summer league.
    I’m sure he came from a good home and will work extra hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was okay-ish with passing on Darius Days to keep a spot open for someone interesting who plays a more pressing position ............. but Jordan Hall? Joshua Primo isn't athletic but he looks like Giannis compared to Jordan Hall.

In the end, Hall's summer league stats of 3.5 points per game on 28/22/50 splits was just too much to overlook, tbh . . .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't love them picking him over Days. Going into SL, he was the likely choice, so I guess the Spurs are still going with their scouting. Can't fault them too much for that. I do think the team could use another wing prospect, so we'll see. Wieskamp is probably willing to go to camp to defend his spot now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have just gone with Justin Robinson. Having David's son on board would have made tanking more entertaining. Seriously, tbh.

*cue the Spurs fans melting down over Spurs fans melting down over a two-way contract*

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy call……wing with playmaking skill set. Worth a looksy…..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players on two-way contracts are paid half of the league’s minimum salary. However, these contracts are not guaranteed, so the player can be cut at any point, and will only receive their salary up to that point. If he's only shows as much as in summer league he can be cut for another 2 way player who shows more promise. But lets give the guy a chance to see what he has. His signing didn't kill the budget.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Players on two-way contracts are paid half of the league’s minimum salary. However, these contracts are not guaranteed, so the player can be cut at any point, and will only receive their salary up to that point. If he's only shows as much as in summer league he can be cut for another 2 way player who shows more promise. But lets give the guy a chance to see what he has. His signing didn't kill the budget.
    Thanks for that bit of information. Is it actually known that Days was passed over by the Spurs or did he choose Miami instead. This guy is kinda tall and has a diverse skillset. If he shows nothing just move on to the next prospect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounded to me that Days simply was offered a spot by Miami based on his Sl play before the Spurs were willing to make that move. If a player in Days position gets an offer from any team, you can't blame them for signing. Bird in the hand, eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was okay-ish with passing on Darius Days to keep a spot open for someone interesting who plays a more pressing position ............. but Jordan Hall? Joshua Primo isn't athletic but he looks like Giannis compared to Jordan Hall.

In the end, Hall's summer league stats of 3.5 points per game on 28/22/50 splits was just too much to overlook, tbh . . .
    Hey we are a classy organization. We weren't sure who to sign to a 2-way so we didn't want to block Days going to the Heat and signed Jordan Hall. This organization just loves to bend over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if this is a sign that they feel Blake Wesley is ready to roll with the main squad from day dot?
    That in itself make this signing potentially more interesting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Juat silly. Average summer league player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting borderline NBA players in comp is what we excel at these days. We have a roster of 6th-15th men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kyle was a summer league MVP
    Not a fair comparison

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think they just want some one who will not take shots from Malaki and Blake in G League plus he passes the the ball and plays smart basketball

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did someone pick up this guy?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is tanking anyways? Well what ever it is we ain’t doing it.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    just a reminder to everyone timvp does not watch college basketball have that in mind when he gives his evaluation on a prospect

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have been interested in this guy for a couple years. They brought him in for pre draft workouts for two consecutive years. I truly wonder what they see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two years ago when he was 18 it was said that he had potential to be a lottery pick the following year if he had improved. Obviously, that didn’t happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With that said, the crying about a 15th man is unsurprising. With two way guys, you aim for guys who have a high floor, not a high ceiling. It’s rare that these guys stick and that’s why you hope they are at least good enough to make a roster. The ceiling doesn’t matter in most cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs have been interested in this guy for a couple years. They brought him in for pre draft workouts for two consecutive years. I truly wonder what they see.
    A CREAM player tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two years ago when he was 18 it was said that he had potential to be a lottery pick the following year if he had improved. Obviously, that didn’t happen.
    Doesn't mean it can't happen. I mean, look at Primo...

Oh, wait...

Thread Information