Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure he came from a good home and will work extra hard.
    The question is did he vote for biden ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, I had believed that signing the second two way player would be the last move the Spurs would make. This could very well be it for the Spurs’ offseason. Maybe they eat Langford’s contract and waive him to sign Wieskamp and then that’s it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw, I had believed that signing the second two way player would be the last move the Spurs would make. This could very well be it for the Spurs’ offseason. Maybe they eat Langford’s contract and waive him to sign Wieskamp and then that’s it.
    Langford's contract could be useful for salary matching purposes in some eventual trade, I doubt they'd do that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody got some decent highlights of this bum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I watched all of the summer league
    30 did not impress
    but 30 was not awful

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re going to fill the cap room with contract(s), one way or another. If they determine that LA isn’t a player, they’ll move on to Phoenix and their $15M, and then whoever else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kind of a harsh opening statement on this kid. Actually he has good length and handles and a diverse skill set. Two ways are not guaranteed so if he sucks or some better prospect comes along he can be cut and nothing is lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. Don't like it. He was like a homeless man's Kyle Anderson in summer league. An extreme non-athlete. Can't run or jump and is stiff on top of it.

Hall is obviously skilled and his shot looks good .................. but he didn't look like a legit NBA prospect in summer league.
    You forget we're tanking and they brought Brett Brown in for a reason?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was like 8th on the list of summer league players I thought they'd sign. He was nowhere near the best.

I like it for tanking but if this is an actual talent evaluation for getting the best players on the team, the game has passed Pop faster than I could have ever imagined.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your opinion if they choose to release Weiskamp instead, because they used their second two way on signing Hall?

Was that a wise basketball move? Is Hall better than Weiskamp? Or really any other player on the roster? Answering that question tells you a lot about either the seriousness to win or the talent evaluation skills of PATFO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your opinion if they choose to release Weiskamp instead, because they used their second two way on signing Hall?

Was that a wise basketball move? Is Hall better than Weiskamp? Or really any other player on the roster? Answering that question tells you a lot about either the seriousness to win or the talent evaluation skills of PATFO.
    a needle dropping in the ocean isn’t going to cause waves. This is a 15th man. It isn’t about seriousness to win nor is it just evaluation of talent. As Ariel mentioned, cap flexibility is a factor too. And it could be about fit as well — Wieskamp was purely just a shooter while Hall gives the team another ball handler option in practices. Talent wise, we’re not missing out here. Again, we’re talking about guys just trying to make it in the league. Wieskamp didnt blow anything out of the water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dysfunctional FO makes irrelevant move after disastrous last five years -nothing to see here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dysfunctional FO makes irrelevant move after disastrous last five years -nothing to see here
    So, why are you here, then? You hate the team, you hate PATFO, and you hate the direction.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They offer Wieskamp a $1.9M QO, don't think he is in consideration for 2 Way. He would probably just sign the QO, the contracts are all for 1 year and the max 2 way contract is ard $600k.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weiskamp seems pretty actively engaged with the rooks… I’m pretty sure his spot is set for this year barring a poor training camp.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, why are you here, then? You hate the team, you hate PATFO, and you hate the direction.
    He’s here for attention; most of these clowns aren’t interested in having good healthy conversation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The question is did he vote for biden ?
    The real question is do you still follow behind Trump? If so, that’s all anyone needs to know…. If what this clown did and continues to do don’t upset you, being a American isn’t important to you! All the cute don’t over ride facts!! #factsmatter #clownsandducksdont

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s here for attention; most of these clowns aren’t interested in having good healthy conversation.
    I know I wasn't the one to whom exstatic was responding, but is PATFO love and Primo worship tantamount to healthy conversation in your book?

Is this board only for group think or can one not challenge the decision making without being told to go away. It's like a MAGAt on Twitter telling me to move then if I criticize this ty state, and country, and it's leadership.

They've made some lousy decisions that have delayed the rebuild and continue to do so. It was obvious to some on this board 4 years ago we needed to tank. I wasn't one of them but I wish I had been. I didn't get on board until about halfway through the 2020 season. And Pop has simply been atrocious on several levels.

Only a moron would question my loyalty to this team because I critique them for those ty choices. I've been a fan since before Robinson laced them up for us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weiskamp seems pretty actively engaged with the rooks… I’m pretty sure his spot is set for this year barring a poor training camp.
    Right, so then as Dejounte alluded, who gets the axe if they keep Weiskamp?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he helps us not win games this year, then I’d say mission accomplished!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, so then as Dejounte alluded, who gets the axe if they keep Weiskamp?
    Well if last season was any indication we had no problem guaranteeing too many guys ahead of training camp. This team is frugal but not cheap and are flush with cap space.

I suspect Langford is the one out the door given we have heard nothing about him and he never seemed pleased to be here to begin with but KBD, Weiskamp, Roby will all be in comp for that final spot if this is the final roster.

Still possible Jak, JRich or Mcdermott are moved with no long term contract coming back.

Personally, I could care less who they keep. Spurstalk gets far too aroused over borderline NBA talent. Some ppl had Jock Landale penciled in as a future key asset to our next dynasty LOL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call it what it is. A signing to support the tanking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real question is do you still follow behind Trump? If so, that’s all anyone needs to know…. If what this clown did and continues to do don’t upset you, being a American isn’t important to you! All the cute don’t over ride facts!! #factsmatter #clownsandducksdont
    "good healthy conversation?" I don't think you will ever be able to insult a person into agreeing with you. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is tanking anyways? Well what ever it is we ain’t doing it.
    We are tanking

Tanking doesn’t mean the players are instructed to throw games. It means the front office constructs a team that they do not expect to rack up wins but rather just a long scrimmage season for player development

Thread Information